Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

In my opinion, this project is worth working out. Many investors will not want to invest in a little worked out project.
Every project have their own potential, and all big project is started from "small". The mission of team that how to make improve their project and gain reputation from investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyer1976

Merit: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

In my opinion, this project is worth working out. Many investors will not want to invest in a little worked out project.

I didn't understand where the profit would come from. How will investors receive income? From the white paper it follows that the scheme resembles a financial pyramid. If this is all that the project offers, it is better to find another)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.
I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
could you give me a link to this livestream? I have several important questions for project developers. I think many other supporters of the project will also be interested in hearing the answers to them.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

Every project have their own potential, and all big project is started from "small". The mission of team that how to make improve their project and gain reputation from investors.
Exactly. That's why we need to have patience sometimes as this will takes a lot of time before the implementation happens. The team are still working on it so there are still a chanced that it can be a good platform here in crypto world. They just have to take their time and make sure that everything will works according to the plans.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

Agree some of the investors are very particular to invest in project that has big potential for success. They are also want projects that has creative minds and competitive.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.
I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

I forgot the service that I saw before but it also has something to do with changing coins to paper cash or rebate cards or something that you can find on walmart or best buy. Coinstar I think. Is this familiar to that company. Like changing coins and stuff.
To avoid these confusions bucket team have taken initiative in publishing the whitepapers with the complete information which allows to understand the road map and future goals all the system.
To one it seems to me that actions of this sort from team shouldn't seem any favor from their party and these are absolutely ordinary things? It has to be present at each project, everything has to be transparent for users.

What kind of transparency that you wanted to know because the team already provided about the team's information. Anyway, what we should know for now is their development about the platform because Bucket is committed to used the Dispatch protocol which it states that "which achieves high transaction throughput with no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm."

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

The reputation of the project can be improved only by positive feedback and good project work. If they will conscientiously treat their users, then the reputation will be good.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Tell me who visited the live broadcast? I can not understand whether I have time to see or not, because we have very different time zones.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

The reputation of the project can be improved only by positive feedback and good project work. If they will conscientiously treat their users, then the reputation will be good.

Bucket is still in its adjustment stage as what I know because they still finding more features to make their platform more usable and can accumulate bigger community. This is probably under in development and team are working for the betterment of its future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Bucket is still in its adjustment stage as what I know because they still finding more features to make their platform more usable and can accumulate bigger community. This is probably under in development and team are working for the betterment of its future.

Yeah right I agree with you, the project is still new and needs more improvements more specially with the public relations to boost up popularity and exposures of this project. We should be more patience to wait for more updates and announcements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Francine@Bucket

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Good morning everyone - Francine from Bucket here - you can find our whitepaper on our token website: www.token.buckettechnologies.com.  Hope that helps! 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

No updates and project administrators are active. I do not know how you can trust your funds to such a team.
Project needs a big strategy not a big team. They are trying hard  . should give them time when the full project will come investors will invest . without full information no one gonna invest. Don't worry
In this case, the team should provide us with all necessary information about the project as soon as possible. Because they can lose a lot of supporters.
That's true but big project needs some time to establish and make a perfect strategy with a intelligent team up. So waiting is good for us now. I think

Stiveslash

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.
Well I think its natural impressions to find something different in the new project, somehow they could show some improvements and new developments about it sooner I hope.

Because it is really important to find something that will be innovative, i think having some unique feature about a project will give it a chance to compete to what's already existing project in the field where it belong.
That is, you want to say that this project will be unique in its own way and the developers have added something of their own?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

Yes project is worth to invest and the trust of the people of the community. The project is now beginning to gain the trust and the sympathy of the investors and supporters.  The numbers of it's community members are slowly increasing in due time I think they will eventually gain the support of many.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

I disagree with you people prefer to have a short and concise video presentation about the project. Grey won't be joining if they don't know the concept of a project.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

Exactly. That's why we need to have patience sometimes as this will takes a lot of time before the implementation happens. The team are still working on it so there are still a chanced that it can be a good platform here in crypto world. They just have to take their time and make sure that everything will works according to the plans.
They may be collating all the follow up attributes and setting the goals then the team may dedicate start working on all the activities as per the listed instructions then the implementation will be executed. There will be even more officials involved to actively monitor and figure out better potentials.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

I would not only personally participated, but I would recommend it to my acquaintances who are also interested in this.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.
There can be various signs however individual analysis makes us understand how the project is getting executed as they have also taken the initiative in focusing the social channels along with the white papers there is a better scope they even do prioritize on all the activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: