Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

I think that the project is growing but as the community is growing,the team must work on keeping the community active.
As mentioned before I think that the team must answer to the issues and questions of the community.

bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. The answer is yes, Bucket is using the Dispatch platform. We are thrilled to be working the team at Dispatch and are thankful for their hard work in helping us launch our product.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
[/quotYeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.e]

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

I have read in the telegram about the US Congress Hearing recently and it seems that the Central bank are open to implement the digital currency. If this would be truly happen, I think bucket project will have a advantage as they were aiming to solved the world's coin currency problem. Just my own thoughts.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Well, I've seen the latest video of their platform and yes it is so simple to understand because we/you have the choice of what you want to do with the change. This is the link where I've seen the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxjZKIDxXA.

I've seen the usability of their POS. It's easy to use and no hassle when it comes to transactions. Is the all in the video already working or just an prototype?

Why do they even have a POS since they should ideally just release just a software and make it compatible with multiple systems and OSes IMO

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. And just for clarification, we are a software based technology that integrates with existing POS systems. There seems to be some clarification needed here. We are as you suggest, an integrative technology. We have not developed nor plan on developing a POS system. Thanks!
romul1972

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

I like it has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

I have read in the telegram about the US Congress Hearing recently and it seems that the Central bank are open to implement the digital currency. If this would be truly happen, I think bucket project will have a advantage as they were aiming to solved the world's coin currency problem. Just my own thoughts.

This is Ian from Bucket. The congressional hearing was interesting. And I agree, we are still focused on physical currency which gives us an advantage (we hope) in helping accelerate the digital economy.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Well, I've seen the latest video of their platform and yes it is so simple to understand because we/you have the choice of what you want to do with the change. This is the link where I've seen the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxjZKIDxXA.

I've seen the usability of their POS. It's easy to use and no hassle when it comes to transactions. Is the all in the video already working or just an prototype?
Seems like it's a working prototype one, you can download it directly from the YouTube and hope you can enjoy the platform without issues.
I went to a link to the YouTube channel, but I did not find any reference for downloading the platform. Or did I misunderstand something? Tell me where to download the working version.

Thanks so much for your interest in our product. This is Ian from Bucket. We currently shooting for an August date for the download of the app. We are launching in North West Arkansas and Singapore to begin with, so by August we hope to have the app running and ready for use in these locations. Anyone at that point will be able to download the app yet it will be only functional with vendors in two locations. Then the goal is a global roll out from there. Thanks for your question. Let me know if I can help any other way.
Having an initial launching and a beta product running o is a great achievement of the project I am sure that this will attract a huge number of investors towards the project.

We agree. We are thrilled to be so close to the launch of our product and will be excited to share content of our launch when it arrives. Stay tuned.

Yes you're right a little success in a project is a big help to maintain the trust of the supporters and also in attracting new investors who loves to invest bucket project. I am sure with that move shows that the team are doing actively their job and doing their best as they can to make the project better and successful.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

Why do they even have a POS since they should ideally just release just a software and make it compatible with multiple systems and OSes IMO

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. And just for clarification, we are a software based technology that integrates with existing POS systems. There seems to be some clarification needed here. We are as you suggest, an integrative technology. We have not developed nor plan on developing a POS system. Thanks!
All the video presentations helps better to explore more about the project and even for every supporters it makes their way easy to reach out to the investors where many investors try to save time through preferring video learnings and understanding the project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

I don't find it understandable without voice, why the guy who uses their clover they didn't explain what he's doing, in term of image, it's good quality, but they need add voice to make it professional.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

I think that the project is difficult to guarantee implementation, because the situation is extremely unfavorable for implementation.

Thanks for your insights. This is Ian from Bucket. Would love to hear more about your perspective the situation that is extremely unfavorable for implementation? We want to achieve as much as possible and any insight to help us is welcomed. Thanks!
Now the bitcoin begins to come back to normally cost therefore I recommend to you to work on the project with the doubled force now and in that case I can say with confidence to you that investors will precisely pay attention to you in this period.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

I think that the project is difficult to guarantee implementation, because the situation is extremely unfavorable for implementation.

Thanks for your insights. This is Ian from Bucket. Would love to hear more about your perspective the situation that is extremely unfavorable for implementation? We want to achieve as much as possible and any insight to help us is welcomed. Thanks!
Now the bitcoin begins to come back to normally cost therefore I recommend to you to work on the project with the doubled force now and in that case I can say with confidence to you that investors will precisely pay attention to you in this period.
Seems like the implementation of the project team to the Bucket project to the community is favorable now since that the market of the Bitcoin now is going back to its good state. Now, more investors will take a look to this project and I was hoping that more investors will engage.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

i think Dev are working hard to get project realize this platform even though it might take some time is probably for the best since it will ensure more effectiveness I think more will pickup later days since crypto is kinda getting tots feets now 

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
Yes, it is so good at now. Me and almost user whom want become supporters - investors need some good signal like that more.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

Seems like it's a working prototype one, you can download it directly from the YouTube and hope you can enjoy the platform without issues.
I went to a link to the YouTube channel, but I did not find any reference for downloading the platform. Or did I misunderstand something? Tell me where to download the working version.

Thanks so much for your interest in our product. This is Ian from Bucket. We currently shooting for an August date for the download of the app. We are launching in North West Arkansas and Singapore to begin with, so by August we hope to have the app running and ready for use in these locations. Anyone at that point will be able to download the app yet it will be only functional with vendors in two locations. Then the goal is a global roll out from there. Thanks for your question. Let me know if I can help any other way.
Having an initial launching and a beta product running o is a great achievement of the project I am sure that this will attract a huge number of investors towards the project.

Yes you're right a little success in a project is a big help to maintain the trust of the supporters and also in attracting new investors who loves to invest bucket project. I am sure with that move shows that the team are doing actively their job and doing their best as they can to make the project better and successful.
It is all the team dedication which we can experience their active involvement for every issue they take the ownership without ignoring and getting a proper fix that adds a determination to choose bucket.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

Hello what is the status of the bucket coins now? Are there any good news and developments from the team? Did they found sponsors?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

Yes, it is so good at now. Me and almost user whom want become supporters - investors need some good signal like that more.

If you want to be a loyal supporter you can always invest a little and also join their bounty campaigns. Wish you luck!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

If you want to be a loyal supporter you can always invest a little and also join their bounty campaigns. Wish you luck!
Does the Bucket project already been have the bounty campaign programs? If so, I would be much glad if you will provide me the link to join them because I am also one of those people as well as a supporter that wants to be able to participates and join their bounty.
realestates15

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

What's the latest news and update for the bucket coin?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

Seems like the implementation of the project team to the Bucket project to the community is favorable now since that the market of the Bitcoin now is going back to its good state. Now, more investors will take a look to this project and I was hoping that more investors will engage.
well its not going back that smoothly but at least it is, And if it affects bucket favorably then it would count good news, so that the improvement would be more better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: