Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next  (Read 2850 times)
Wilamot

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Approve, look, you are new here and dont know how advertise functions. On the off chance that following day in the wake of getting you lost some percent of store, dont freeze deal, that is the main misstep of amateurs. Do your examination and watch it. Market can recoup so quick. Indeed, even next 1 hour you can recover your 10$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a bed of roses. I guess you are a newbie because you can't just expect the market to adjust because you invested some $85.  Market goes up and down and You haven't lost anything as long as you are still holding.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Ethereum is a good investment ,first of all you must understand the volatity of the cryptocurrency,anytime the price will rise and fall so be attentive all the time,  any amount will do keep it ,if you know how to handle your money it will grow bec. eth has potential in long term investment,
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

$85 is to low for investment, especially in ETH! After all, losing 10% in ETH is common, if one day you lose 10% then next day ETH increase 20%. So your lose of 10% is nothing to worry. Otherwise, Cryptocurrency is a game of up and down. I don't know, in crypto people easily accept profit but when they get lose they think too much negative. We have to handle borh situation equally, because with lose we learn something.
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

That is because you just invested when there was a huge pump of 18% on the entire market, how do you expect to make profit if you just buy when we are on green numbers? better to learn how the prices works before putting your money in there

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Invest in ethereum now and forget about crypto for 1 year. You will be impressed by growth of your portfolio. We are expecting ETF to come crypto market and it is trigger to whole market growth. have you seen comparison chart of BTC and gold?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

the market continues to fall and you had to wait until the market stabilizes. the amount of course is small but I do not see any other alternative for investment.
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

hello, mate it is a normal thing.  It will be recover soon. Please wait at least a couple of months and check your profit. We can't 100% about the crypto market. But now it's bottom level and surely will have a pump soon.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

A decline of 10% or rising 10%  is a very normal figure for this market. The market is volatile, there is no limit on the rise and the fall. You should expect these things to get used to and be patience.
reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

Now the price of cryptocurrency is unstable. This is a normal market phenomenon. There is no need to make a fuss. The potential of Ethereum is huge. It is very normal for short-term price movements to rise and fall. Long-term holding will make you profitable. What you need is patience.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

You should buy the altcoin for making good profit and you will see everyone coin will goes up at end of this year.

dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

It was as a result of the volatility of cryptocurrency. It could as well increases in value within a short period of time, I have experienced both. Ethereum is a Project for long term investment though so be rest assured that the price will go up again and don't sell it panickly because you lost $10 on it.
Kelly777

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

I see a fair price for the ETH at 400-500 dollars. with a total capitalization of the market, the Crypto currency is 400-500 billion dollars. The liquidity of the coin is very high.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

This is a good time to invest in Ethereum, take advantage of its low value now you should try to keep it at least several months to see your income. Do not worry if you have lost a little money soon the market will be rising again.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

any amount is sufficient for investment, but you also need to understand that by investing such an amount, you are most likely not to become a millionaire, so you need to calculate the potential profit in the region of 1000 dollars with the best possible spreads

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

As the current market is going up and down, the risk of losing money temporarily is very high.
In such cases i wouldn't sell right away and prefer to keep the coins until the market looks better again.
Only when you sell too cheap, you lose money.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
The investment value of cryptocurrency will not be stable because the value is based on market demand, Investing in Ethereum coins is a good choice and if the value goes down it is due to its volatility. do not expect profit in one day because Ethereum needs time to recover. You must be more patient in investing!
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

It takes a whole lots of patience for someone to deal with cryptocurrencies and it really takes some mental reconditioning so that one will be able to wait for a long time before getting any crypto profits. In your case you invested a very little amount so thats why you will only get very little returns if ever. If you invest like 500 ETH then you can expect your profits to be higher in time.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

That is really perfect for etherium to make investment Because this is really a big thing that we are seeing that down in the price of the etherium ,  so if we can make investment in this time then we can gain better profit easily  , and also here we can see that after bitcoin it is etherium which is much better and perfect coin to make trade with another coins .
Here if you are receiving feeling anything negative in this dump.in the price then I would like to tell you that you should not get into any type of the panic Becahse this dump in the price of the etherium is due to the dump in the price of the bitcoin .
And another thing that we can see in the present time market is , whales are creating this dump , the main of the manipulator is only to create panic in the present time newcomers , so that they can sell assets at low price and whales can take advantage of it .
So don't worry about the next day , Because this will not go to much longer time , this will remain in much control, just keep yourself in the patience with your hodls and don't take much tension , just wait for the ETF launch for the bitcoin market .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

Ethereum is a good long-term investment , knowing that it has been second to BTC for the longest time. A loss of $10 isn't something to be discouraged about. But instead you just wait patiently and always keep the faith. Always remember that in crypto, there will be ups and downs. Losing is normal, but if you stay optimistic, you'll be in for a treat.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: