Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper  (Read 6108 times)
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

I think that now is not the right time to invest in various ICOs. The most reliable and profitable option is to buy proven, reliable cryptocurrencies on the modern market. In particular, I prefer working with Ethereum, Ripple, Waves and NEO, which are sure to demonstrate strong growth in the new year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

I also agree with this statement - the state of the market and the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies directly affect the new ICO. But I continue to work with several ICOs even now. Although you need to understand - ICO will not immediately bring a large income, you need to wait a bit before receiving benefits.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
exactly, in every situation there is always a positive side. for me, it's a perfect time for buying. i think we all should be a little bit more active and adventurous in order to make profit in these times

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
Of course, the overall prices and prospects of many ICOs depend on the state of the crypto market and the most reliable cryptocurrencies. Now the market is really a large number of scammers and projects that do not have the potential for development. But I believe that if you wish, you can find some promising ICOs that will be actively developing next year.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

It is true, when prices decline and become cheap is a good time to buy more coins and an opportunity. But, it is difficult to choose which ICOs have the potential and will benefit us. So, if you want to invest more, you need more in-depth research and analysis so that you don't experience failure.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Low market makes icos will fail more.

Even icos which think they reached their soft cap, with this drop lost the soft cap status. Very sad actually.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Yes, I estimate ICOs as potential, because on a growing market there will be opportunity for powerfull growth. That's why I don't quit this market.
At the same time there is a chance to lose all of your funds,so be prepared! Don't invest all in 1 ICO
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Yes, I estimate ICOs as potential, because on a growing market there will be opportunity for powerfull growth. That's why I don't quit this market.
At the same time there is a chance to lose all of your funds,so be prepared! Don't invest all in 1 ICO
It's really a big risk for ICO investment, looking for what is currently happening the value of major coins to use for investment are really dropping and like what OP said it is making the token value much cheaper, the risk of failed project are really a big stake developers need to rely with the collected funds in order to proceed and with the current fall it will be a difficult situation for them.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

i dont know how the low market gonna affect ico price, cause they can still raise the same amount they will just increase the ETH or BTC hardcap. what should be done is intensive research on the ico you going to participate and if it dump buy it to lower your average

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

More gains once ethereum skyrockets again. So why complain??? It is better to start an ICO using ethereum as platform in lower price unlike on the first quarter of 2018 which is the price is $1000, and what happened now to those ICOs? They are struggling after the sale. Being on ethereum platform in low price will surely gives you profit and it is much comfortable rather than investing on earlier ICOs.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Not only the ICOs... It makes just about every coin/token cheaper. This is as a result of panicking by just about everyone, forcing them to dump their portfolios at base level in order to gain fiat. This presents almost the best opportunity to pick up good coins at the cheap and wait for huge profits once the market rebounds which will most definitely happen. However, you must be careful to only invest in ICOs with real substance as well as pick up coins with huge potentials.
mastersay

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

Yes because when you are buying ethereum at a low price you can gain more ethereum. And if the ico is lock out on its price. You can accumulate more coins at a much lower price compared to a standard price of ethereum without a dump.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Personally, I usually distribute my investments. Approximately 70% I invest in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. And the remaining 30% of the money - to participate in promising ICO with good potential for successful development in the future. I am sure that the prospects and prices of ICO depend on the general state of the crypto market, but next year the situation may really change for the better.

segotiwul

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

for the past few days the market activity in making purchases and sales is very low. is this related to phishing that happened in recent days too?
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

In fact, for ICO, such a market is very bad, because many people cannot even assemble softcap!
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

It creates a wonderful opportunity for all the ICO investors. As soon as the token gets listed on an exchange, the price is going down and you are allowed to buy the ICOs tokens at a very low price. It is a great strategy of collecting perspective tokens.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
carechikett

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

What to do on such market? Smiley))
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

In this situation, if you have calculated everything correctly, make sure that the project is promising or may collect HYIP, then of course you need to invest. After all, such a project after the recovery of the market or its growth, will make a good exit to the moon.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:38:35 PM

I think both are up and down the same. As the crypto market fell, investors thought this market was less potential, and the startup for this market also fell. Therefore, there are fewer projects that will make ICOs less expensive
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:44:20 PM

Market conditions can affect ICO prices. And what happened in 2018 until now. The crypto market price continues to fall and many ICO coin prices also decline. In fact, many ICO projects failed and added fake coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████