Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper  (Read 6108 times)
hung690

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Dear all,
I agree with you. I think you can catch the bottom level to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

I agree. The low market is a good opportunity to invest in ico of promising projects. I suppose when market will grow up again this projects give very good profit. Besides it is a good opportunity to buy perspective altcoins which price drop now.

spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

No ico will be able to collect enough money while the crypto market is in this situation. Also they will not reach any of the extreme hardcap.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops
They complain because they can see that the total balance for their portfolio is also going down.

however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
ICO's are becoming cheaper when the market is on high. The fraction of the coins you're going to invest there will become lowered which is good for bitcoin and ethereum holders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

To invest you should wait again because market is down, buy at this moment is bad idea. I suggest you try to find alternative income out side crypto market because in my opinion this situation will take long time. Not recommended any action ( but, sell, hold ) in crypto, your asset will stuck. Think again and see you on top again.

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

bitcoin and altcoin are now down, i participate in bounty campaign, when selling at its exchangers token ico its price much goes down, if i have a little money i will buy ico coins when the price goes down
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
Cheaper is not 100% guarantee. No one know market will recover again or not. I think i'll do some reasearch before buying.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
this is your mistake , you have to do research before investing in any ICO

ICOs are little risky investment so this is cheaper in current scenario but peoples are already panic to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin so this is not a good time in ICO investment. This year many good ICOs are enter into the market so we should plan to invest in good project this will make big profit in soon.

its not risky if you buy now and sell in year 2021 then gurented profit but you have to wait and have lots of spare money in your hand.
rogovih

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

You are right, now is a hard time for ico, a lot of projects can not dial the hardcap

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

i like the way you think. You are a people that see opportunity in the bad situation and i am very agree with you.
When market is red like this, it means time for buying more coins, and use that coin to invest on a very good legit ICO to buy more tokens.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

I advise buying now everything that is on the bottom, because the prices are very low. And if the prices fall even lower, it's okay, in a few months it will be possible to take a good profit Wink
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

That's right actually. But one thing that makes people to stay away from them is most of ICOs these days are scams. I remember tezos. They have collected huge amount and turn to a scam. Dev team is great too. But turned into a scam. That proves that no matter how people are known personalities doesnt mean they cant do bad things to you. Maybe thats the reason they choose to buy known cryptocurrencies at the market than buying ICO coins. But in terms of profitability, ICOs are the most profitable because it's more cheaper but more riskier.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
this is your mistake , you have to do research before investing in any ICO

ICOs are little risky investment so this is cheaper in current scenario but peoples are already panic to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin so this is not a good time in ICO investment. This year many good ICOs are enter into the market so we should plan to invest in good project this will make big profit in soon.

its not risky if you buy now and sell in year 2021 then gurented profit but you have to wait and have lots of spare money in your hand.

Right, people seem to think that because their ICO wasn't a success that all ICOs are a failure, there are many that do well, you just need to get better at picking the best ones, if you can't do that then don't invest in ICOs.

Although I do disagree slightly in it being a guaranteed profit it's really likely that those with the patience to wait a few years will see really good returns.

Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

yeah really, like Sonder ICO with their small hardcap
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Yes, ico projects are cheaper but this aspect did not change facts about scams. Ico projects are risky and even if are cheaper i prefer hodling because this is safeier way to get profit
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Now the market of ISO is generally unstable. Half of scammers. Tokens to the market reach very rarely, so I generally keep silent about investments.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Sometimes low market is good and the other times it could be bad for the ICO market.

The reason it is bad is simple, ICO's collect very low funds in these low periods because people are already afraid about their current portfolios and thus they can not make up their minds to invest more money into the new ICO projects which may or may not be good one in the future.

This way ICO may not even reach the soft cap or hard cap leaving them no choice but to early closure of the same. So this type of situation might arise in front of the ICO.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

This is pure chance. Now there are many projects worthy of attention. If you think that all of the ISO is fraudulent, then why do millions of people still invest.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

When almost all coin prices fall as it is now a good moment for investors, because it can buy at a cheap price. So also for ICO investors. However, it takes courage and caution to get started, and need to wait until the down point on this correction.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

There are a lot of cases when coin fall down after ICO and then have a big growth in price, so participation in ICO is not the only strategy to buy new tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: