Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper  (Read 6108 times)
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Low market makes no ICO/no premine fair launched coins even cheaper. I'd rather buy them. A lot of ICOs coins are too overvalued.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

The red market is very bad for the ico . Many projects fail because of this . We need to wait until the market recovers
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

when the market falls, then all crypto must have decreased, may I say that this time is a flood of discounts. now is an opportunity for us to get more assets at a lower price, so do not miss this opportunity.
Yes, the market is down or up, if we are patient and analytical we will see potential opportunities, so I think, we keep on patience, waiting for the opportunity, the market will bring. good luck for us.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

That is the truth, the fact is that a low market makes everything cheaper and icos are no exceptions when it comes to this, that is why there are so many cheap new coins coming out because you do not expect people to shell out large amounts of money when their coins are not doing well so it is better to invest in icos in a bear market
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
I believe that the low market contributes to the investment in ICO since the crypto is cheaper.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Personally, I continue to work and accumulate crypto assets. While the market is at the bottom you need to try to collect more different cryptocurrencies and wait for the growth of the market. I believe that even if not all crypto assets with the growth of the market will go up, but a certain part exactly and this should be enough to make good money. Therefore, I use this system for accumulation.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

What I will do to seize this opportunity is that I will try to fill as more sack as possible now that everything is so cheap and also keep working harder with my bounty hunting giving me more altcoins, I believe some of them will be valuable
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

Low market has not only cause icos to be cheaper, it has led to most ico being dead whiles others end up being scam. With the current situation of mosy icos, I think it will be very difficult for me to invest in any. I will only participate in bounties to gather more coins so that when the market revives, I can sell.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Now the bounty award is best kept, and over time when the market starts to grow then it will be time to sell , then you will benefit.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Now the bounty award is best kept, and over time when the market starts to grow then it will be time to sell , then you will benefit.

It depends on which altcoin you are holding, if you hold the top altcoin then you will definitely get a profit when the market rebounds. But if you are holding a recent ICO token, it will probably die soon and be unrecoverable
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
I just realized that with the explanation or statement from you, there are indeed many people who complain about the declining market conditions, including myself, even though it is a good opportunity to be invested, it just takes a little time to get that profit.

clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

ICO's teams are setting prices according to the new price. The decline in Ethereum's price from $ 1000 to a lot of the ICO's account in this sense.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

Yes, the bearish market makes an ICO price cheaper. I think it would be a great advise for a new ICO, to make their price as low as possible, like 0,00001 cent. Because in 99 percent of cases, if an ICO price is 1 USD, the coin dumps to 0,1 USD per coin.

satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Let's look at the situation that is happening today. In December, something must happen, something very big that should kick the market! And according to the charts something big is planned, I am sure of it. Be ready!

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

I do not quite correctly understand this trend, because in general I believe that the cheaper cryptocurrency, the more and more expensive ICO will be, because it is at such moments that projects collect more ETH and BTC which is much more expensive in the future.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

yes some whales decide to sell and buy the dips. so that can be happen. yup its making the ico cheaper but a great buying opportunity for new investors.. but if its a project with good team and roadmap then no one will see it as a cheap ico

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

I also consider it as a good opportunity, but at the same time I can buy already listed coins and to decrease risks.
All top altcoins has lost like 80%, so why should I buy no name ICO which can cheat with me?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

I do not quite correctly understand this trend, because in general I believe that the cheaper cryptocurrency, the more and more expensive ICO will be, because it is at such moments that projects collect more ETH and BTC which is much more expensive in the future.
Nowadays most of the tokens in the ICO project are converted into ETH, so ETH is very cheap so buying ICO is cheap as it is the principle of resonance and almost now the ICO projects use ETH to buy. sell.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

Low market has not only cause icos to be cheaper, it has led to most ico being dead whiles others end up being scam. With the current situation of mosy icos, I think it will be very difficult for me to invest in any. I will only participate in bounties to gather more coins so that when the market revives, I can sell.
Lol. Most especially for ICOs with no product, and ICOs that the team never delivered on their empty promises and has left a lot of investors who could not do due diligence bag holding. However, it is always a common thing to always see tokens and coins from ICOs getting beat down hugely at moments like this, considering the fact that the whole market has been bearish, but always a good time to pick the dips, isn't it ?

I remember when bitcoin gained huge dominance before the fork last year, and most of the altcoins actually started taking the hit downwards, the same scenario actually ended up playing out, which I took advantage of, and then January came and it was huge profit and bull run for the altcoins galore. Just know how to manage yourself with the market trends and you will be fine.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

Then buy if you think its an opportunity for you.

But not all opportunity are opportunity, study the ICO that you have been investing so you're aware if something turns out not according to your plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: