Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper  (Read 6108 times)
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Dropping mainly because there is no faith in the project.And you don’t have to blame only the bountists for this, many projects throw their tokens themselves.A good project will always have a good system to support its tokens so that there are no sinks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

In my opinion, this is not the case; many coins cost one price to ICO, but as soon as they enter the stock exchange the price drops!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

Ico are not cheap because of the market situation , even if the btc is $100k no ico will sell at $2 or more so ico are expected to be around $1 down ward , it is even hard to see ico at $1 pegged , they only have chance to rise when the market recover and I think that is cool for them but many are afraid of ico now , due to the level of scam .
I think that is true, if we ever created a coins that has a rather high price at the ICO phase, that is most likely will face difficulty to find investors. cause most of the investor would be think twice before deciding to make an investment into a project that has a rather high price at the ICO phase.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

In my opinion, this is not the case; many coins cost one price to ICO, but as soon as they enter the stock exchange the price drops!
What do you mean by one price? That's common knowledge that ICO price drops when they are being listed on exchanges.

it looks like a lot of ico are still using the btc or eth rate in their ico, and of course when the market price is falling then the price of their ico looks much cheaper, but they will have a little trouble reaching their hardcap target
Also investors money are cheap as well because the downtrend.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

I think team don't need such funds for development. Be hungry - that's rule. But with multibillions funds it's so difficult imho. No stimulus for active work. Teams can make slow and without any stress. And that's why today we see many fuck-up by roadmap
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

We can only wait for a new wave of buyers who will make the ico market expensive, and the coins will return to a high cost

ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

For everyone with a rather low on fund to make and investment just like myself, the cheaper price really is a dream come true, when it times to make an investment. That way i could get more coins with my fund. and i could wait for the profit to come after me Cheesy
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
That is really true when the coin price is dropping, there are many people complaining, and mostly they put the blame on the bounty hunter saying that the bounty hunter is the main reason that the coin price is dropping.
If we think the positive side then that would be a big chance to purchase the coin for a cheaper price, that can be used to gain more profit.

Did you know who's complaining about the cheap price after listing in exchanges? Of course the newbie investors in the crypto market, that really don't know how it works. Be smart, look at the history of crypto, you will see that this kind of situation is a normal in crypto world.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Yes it does but the issue is that most people have their investment in other ICOs already and have seen 70% or more of their value out. I know alot of projects out there now that can give 10X ROI and people will still considered their value very low, take Dav.Network for exampale a very sound team and currently valued $2 million plus, this project at $20 million to some people is still relatively low
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

I am not sure that all coins will be restored. Moreover, I think that only top coins will grow. The market is starting to appreciate technology. Certainly, new quality projects will appear, but it will be very difficult for them .. The rules of the game have changed.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

many factors that affect low prices. But from here we must be able to take an important lesson that Crytocurreny is fluctuating and the facts are like that. But when it's cheap, many investors flock to buy altcoins and so on. With so many requests, I'm sure the price will improve. Not all ICOs have negative values. But this condition is a moment where the ICO is filtered and chosen by investors and eliminates scam ICO.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Have you checked the recent valuations of various ICOs? Some of them are having soft-caps of $50 million or more. I am not denying the fact that a lot many of them represent good ideas. But the valuation is on the higher side, by quite a bit.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

As for me, I won't invest in ICOs anymore. I had 2 projects and both of them disappeared. It's better to buy tokens after listing on any exchange. Usual the price is cheaper than ICO price.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

I can assure you that the ICOs are not getting any cheaper. In most cases, the soft-cap and the hard-cap are defined in USD and not in ETH or BTC, although the payment may be accepted as either Bitcoin or Ethereum.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

excactly! i see no reason to complain now as it's time to buy, not to hold. how else people expect gaining their capital, just by passive holding? we need to boost the energy in this area

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

I even took advantage of this opportunity, meaning that I took advantage of the opportunity when the price of a coin was falling to buy. Indeed, most of us will panic even sell at low prices, I think this is wrong. Crypto is the future money, don't just think for today.

furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Dropping mainly because there is no faith in the project.And you don’t have to blame only the bountists for this, many projects throw their tokens themselves.A good project will always have a good system to support its tokens so that there are no sinks.

Now all the projects have a bad situation, even those that have good prospects. This is due to the strong fall in the market and the loss of investor confidence in all new projects.

Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

You are absolutely right, most of them is very cheap now but the complex issue is that many ICO are struggling now even to raise softcap talk less of reaching their Hardcap target and this will affect the implementation of any ICO projects.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

I think that and I don't expect will occur this option development for most tokens and coins. The market will begin to increase and most likely the value of coins will increase proportionally.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

Whenever the price of a coins is down, most times, it is usually that an opportunity is presenting itself, but at this point also, one need to be careful. There are some coins that might find it hard to rise again if they eventually fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: