Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper  (Read 6108 times)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Yeah, its fine for ICOs that using fix rate in coin, example eth. But its stay the same when the team just accept fiat.
For the new ICO I can't place my hope on there, you know its need more time to get valueable price. Just look at the team and progress, off course you didn't get scammed. ICO not only about the price.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
This isn't really a good thing for the ICO investors. They invest at predefined ICO price and then price falls below that when the token gets listed. Then what would encourage people to invest in ICO. This makes a bear season not so good for raising money through ICO. People are less likely to believe in new projects and take the associated risk in low markets.
Despite this, there are still investors who invest their funds, and there are projects that collect a lot of money, this gives hope

virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

I do not think that the prices of ICO tokens will be cheaper, because when the market goes down, investors are less and less so, so they can sell more, that is to reduce the value of the project. . And back to the beginning of 2017, when ICO projects only need to call between several million to several tens of millions of dollars
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

I have seen many projects whose tokens got dumped in their initial listing and in some hours or days, the price rebound and those that hold it makes crazy profits. It is always very important to sell at the right time.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
ICOs aren't that bad as you have think ,its because you don't do your researchs very well so you ended up investing in wrong/scammy projects, always find out about the ICO very well before investing and now that the market is low its the best time to invest

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
This isn't really a good thing for the ICO investors. They invest at predefined ICO price and then price falls below that when the token gets listed. Then what would encourage people to invest in ICO. This makes a bear season not so good for raising money through ICO. People are less likely to believe in new projects and take the associated risk in low markets.
Despite this, there are still investors who invest their funds, and there are projects that collect a lot of money, this gives hope
True, theres still a good sign that it isn't really completely abandoned by investors but there are still some counts of who do support some good projects.It might be less compared on last years but atleast we can say that it isn't dead yet. Bearish market do really affects lots of areas which ICO success will definitely be no exception.We have seen lots of them failed up because they didn't able to reach up their cap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

yes to work on decision as price gives with shifts on difference as investors collect of sums on funds to helps with chance as might to collects of returns with the profit and expends of more on following terms with the proven strategy to bring of stable returns on reference.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

wrong statement, they buy at the price dictated by the market

rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

They dont like that because they dont think about longterm. I agree with you. Bear market give us big opportunity.We can buy too many coins with low prices and we need to use that opportunity. We need to stop complaining about prices. and we need to buy and hold until next bull only. People dont want to realise about that opportunity.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

you know, of course the crypto market decreased very much comparing with the 2017 year. And lots of potential investors just keep their assets in order not to loose the opportunity when the market will recover again. Nobody wants to spend last coins on something. And it is a pity but lots of projects very often do not collect even the sof cap. But when the project disappears at all, it means that this project did not has the aim to develop some idea or product. Just be more attentive while choosing where to participate.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Undoubtedly low market makes ICO tokens very cheap. This situation creates an excellent opportunity to buy such tokens at extremely cheap prices and an perfect profit / loss ratio. Particularly promising are tokens with daily trading volumes ranging from $ 100,000 to $ 500,000.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

Now the bounty award is best kept, and over time when the market starts to grow then it will be time to sell , then you will benefit.

That is it, and in most part of it, what is just required is patience. Without patience, there is absolutely no way you will be willing to wait as long as you can, to see your sweet huge profit on any market you are holding. It is a phase, which is bearish at the moment, but some are taking the chance to even accumulate the more, but at least if you do not have the chance or funds to accumulate, there will always be a time for the bulls as well, which in that case, you should be looking to offload and then join the whales in rinsing and repeating the process.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

I would rather risk less on a at least sightly bullish market even if it look like everything is cheap at the moment. It is a bit risky even in the best of times, so better take care.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

I have a certain amount of free funds for the purchase of strongly "fallen" in the price coins. This is a good strategy, in my opinion, sometimes look at the graphics of promising coins and choose those that are found in a protracted downtrend, especially if in the near future they are planned for some good news.  Wink but it doesn't work always.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

it looks like a lot of ico are still using the btc or eth rate in their ico, and of course when the market price is falling then the price of their ico looks much cheaper, but they will have a little trouble reaching their hardcap target

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

Of course, this is a very direct relationship, because it’s precisely how people relate to the market right away, it’s clear how the globality of the whole market needs to be understood, or, to be more precise, to talk about demand, because in any case it’s not interesting to buy what’s worth $ 0
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

the impact of the cheap market on the ICO is that it is increasingly difficult to find Investors with the ICO and that makes the ICO target difficult to achieve. I think people will be reluctant to invest in their ICOs more inclined to buy ICO coins on exchange, for obvious reasons the exchange of ICO coin prices will be much cheaper so that the possibility of people getting losses is getting smaller. I hope that all of this will pass quickly so that ICO coins can be even more valuable.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

That is really true when the coin price is dropping, there are many people complaining, and mostly they put the blame on the bounty hunter saying that the bounty hunter is the main reason that the coin price is dropping.
If we think the positive side then that would be a big chance to purchase the coin for a cheaper price, that can be used to gain more profit.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

Ico are not cheap because of the market situation , even if the btc is $100k no ico will sell at $2 or more so ico are expected to be around $1 down ward , it is even hard to see ico at $1 pegged , they only have chance to rise when the market recover and I think that is cool for them but many are afraid of ico now , due to the level of scam .

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

I also think so, because at times like this we have the opportunity to have lots of coins without having to spend a lot of money as well as ico coins, we can buy ico coins as much as possible at very cheap prices and when the market recovers we will get a lot of profit and I'm sure many people are aware of this but only a few people dare to take that action

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███