Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper  (Read 6108 times)
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

Always ICO tokens did not immediately begin to stand good money , after receiving tokens, you need to wait a little until the price starts to grow and then you can immediately sell tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

I do not see any options that would really give the opportunity to still use the process of investing in bad times in the market, because it seems to me that investing in such moments can be crowned with failure.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Then buy if you think its an opportunity for you.

But not all opportunity are opportunity, study the ICO that you have been investing so you're aware if something turns out not according to your plan.
Now do not buy, the chance is to buy ETH and BTC, because now these two coins are very cheap, if we buy now and patiently wait for another 6 months or 1 year, then at that time the opportunity Sell this coin at high prices is very likely, now invest in ICO only losses

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

It does and it is pretty sad. If I look at the current ongoing ICOs, I see that the projects are great, the idea is awesome, the team members are doing a great management, the product is ready, but they cannot collect the soft cap. It is very sad, that we have such lack of investors.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

This view is wrong. The sluggish cryptocurrency market will only increase the risk of ICO projects. The lower the price of Bitcoin, the greater the impact on ICO. No cheap, never have this dangerous idea.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Indeed, the market price is very influential on the value of the ICO and ultimately makes it very cheap even just coins. But this is a risk that must be faced, and only hopes there is a good moment so that the value of coins can be valued properly.

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

Cheaper is better when it comes to valuable projects. More invostors can enter at lower price. This creates a big community base and revenue to go on with developing the project, when the price of crypto market get higher!
So I would say, solid projects with useful products will be higher than those useless coins/tokens. I do believe on the new tech, like artificial intelligence, augmented reality...ect. Yes, they need time to see more development, but they will succeed long term. Projects like Arround (for augmented reality) can succeed, even when the price is cheap. I'm not talking money here. I just believe in the practicality of the project.

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

It does not make coins on ICO cheaper, but on the contrary reduces the cost of coins that you buy on ICO compared to their value on the exchange!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

A lot of money is nice, but if you are able to make money at this time, then in the future you will have no problems and you will get a profit in any situation.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
when the falling price what I often do is manage my assets, to avoid or cut down losses that might occur. when my main capital returns, I hold it back to get the best price.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

That is not a good opportunity because ICOs are not so profitable as it was a year ago even if they are a good ICOs. And no matter if they become cheaper - it is not a right parameter to make a good investment decision.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
I think because you not have any experience at the first time. We should doing so many research and learn about their project first. Not at all ico with bad ending. But its your choise. Keep it your mind to make you more be careful.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

That will depends on what are the types of strategy that you are employing, some people will buy in cheap coins and will wait for it to recover some will rather stand at the side and monitor first before he make the next move. I am the first type of person prefer to make you of this opportunity which might means danger to other as well/

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

People complaints when the price of coins drop because they lose their chance to sell their coin in a higher price. Even the price got cheaper it is still a bad news for bounty hunters and traders because it will take them long to hold that coin.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

Buy while it cheap especially on dex exchange it is an opportunity to have more token than those who bought in tokensale, if you want quick gain within few months you will gain some profit from the purchase but make sure the ico you are trying to buy while on exchange was successful.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

Then buy if you think its an opportunity for you.

But not all opportunity are opportunity, study the ICO that you have been investing so you're aware if something turns out not according to your plan.
Now do not buy, the chance is to buy ETH and BTC, because now these two coins are very cheap, if we buy now and patiently wait for another 6 months or 1 year, then at that time the opportunity Sell this coin at high prices is very likely, now invest in ICO only losses
It is cheap than before and as I've said he can buy if he thinks its a opportunity for him.

You can't say what will happen for 6 months to 1 year from now on but if you have believe with the coin that you are investing especially bitcoin or ETH then you are good to wait for it as a long term hold.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

That is not a good opportunity because ICOs are not so profitable as it was a year ago even if they are a good ICOs. And no matter if they become cheaper - it is not a right parameter to make a good investment decision.

The challenges can't be avoided if we want to earn. ICO's are something another way of investment that can also give us good return if and only if it will be successful and especially if we buy their tokens at a discounted price. The bad side is that, more and more are also abusing the system which they only created it to scam those innocent investors or shall we say the newbies.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

I trade and sell some of the altars that I have, even those that really will never grow back.
this is speculation that is quite risky but I do it by doing research and analysis so that I can ensure every advantage in daily trading

mobiistaryuna

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Yes off course it is true fact that currently market is really low and they making the crypto projects cheaper to invest as well.You are right but you can't also eliminate that there's a huge possibility that those coins will have no value at all or will go down the drain.It will not be forever the market will be low, maybe next 1 or 2 weeks the market will slowly return to stable
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

This isn't really a good thing for the ICO investors. They invest at predefined ICO price and then price falls below that when the token gets listed. Then what would encourage people to invest in ICO. This makes a bear season not so good for raising money through ICO. People are less likely to believe in new projects and take the associated risk in low markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: