Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RIC] Riecoin: constellations POW *CPU* HARD FORK successful, world record  (Read 684943 times)
lzknr

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

RIC is now live on Zapple.com.

The site should be working - if anybody has any particular problems please let me know - either a direct message here or via a support request on Zapple's website and I'll look straight into it for you.  Hopefully this will now give everyone an opportunity to have somewhere to trade RIC.

Thanks,

Guy

All buy orders now disappear as "Price must be at least 0.00001"

This is a bug, please fix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dga

Activity: 737
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:58:56 AM

RIC is now live on Zapple.com.

The site should be working - if anybody has any particular problems please let me know - either a direct message here or via a support request on Zapple's website and I'll look straight into it for you.  Hopefully this will now give everyone an opportunity to have somewhere to trade RIC.

Thanks,

Guy

Confirmed.  And existing sell orders seem to have all been increased to 0.00001 as well, even though there were many on the book for less than that.

guytp

Activity: 62
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

On this today.  Will update shortly.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Is it true that Riecoin is supported by whales bots? Why is this coin untouchable and uninvolved? Not always the volume is in agreement, I will buy many RIC.
guytp

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

This is fixed and apologies for the inconvenience with the display rounding issue.  Please let me know if any other problems.

If anyone has any issues please e-mail support at zapple.com or submit via Support link on the site.  With something like this it gets escalated to me pretty quickly and generally quicker than me noticing on this thread.

Thanks
osmansonmez

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

now riecoin price 784 sats. very bad. why why why you dont do anything for your coin.  I say to GATRA. Where will use your coin and what is your aim?. why you dont do any update. For many coins creators  they sold coins to investors and run away. Very good world take million dollars and run away and only 0.5 BTC will give for update. I will give you 0.5 btc. please go and dont come anytime.
dga

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:58:59 AM

now riecoin price 784 sats. very bad. why why why you dont do anything for your coin.  I say to GATRA. Where will use your coin and what is your aim?. why you dont do any update. For many coins creators  they sold coins to investors and run away. Very good world take million dollars and run away and only 0.5 BTC will give for update. I will give you 0.5 btc. please go and dont come anytime.

Let's try not to be jerks in this thread.  Gatra offered to pay someone a fairly decent amount of money to bring the coin up to modern standards.  I know there's one person who's been working on it, though I don't know how far along it is at this point. 

I'm pretty sure nobody has made a million dollars from RIC, and if anyone has, it's not Gatra -- I've been watching this coin since the start, and he did a legitimately fair launch.  Of the people who jumped in and created early miners for it, I'm pretty sure none of us made more than a few thousand dollars.  jh00 probably had the best chance, but he opened his miner on his pool quite quickly.

If you want to see more progress, offer to contribute to the bounty.  I've offered 0.1 BTC on top of Gatra's offer -- will you join me and offer your own 0.1 BTC?

(and on an unrelated note, @guytp - thanks for being so responsive to bugs on the exchange.  Very excited to see you're making such progress, even if RIC is very underpriced on zapple compared to polo.  But with more volume, they'll hopefully get closer.)

-Dave

clo1

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:49:36 AM
Merited by AGD (1)

Hi all. I've been mining Riecoin since January. It is good to see some interest in new exchanges and updating the wallet.

As much as I like Riecoin I have to say I'm a bit bored with finding 6-tuples at half the current record difficulty. If a major effort is going to be made to upgrade the wallet would you consider also changing the algorithm to make finding large clusters a lot easier? It is really a shame that 6-tuples were chosen. A 6-tuple cannot be part of a 7-tuple or any larger constellation. A 7-tuple on the other hand can be part of every constellation up to 15-tuple. lf we switched to looking for 7-tuple blocks then several blocks a day would also be 8-tuples. These would probably be in the range of the current 8-tuple record. Every couple weeks one of the 7-tuples would also be a 9-tuple. This would smash the current record. If the goal is to find large constellations then why stick with an algorithm that guarantees we never find one?

I think I would also add a second chain that looked for 10 or 11-tuples. This would be a GPU friendly chain that could bring in a lot of new interest in Riecoin.

There are several other things we could consider as well. If this was implemented properly we could probably break most of the records from 7 to 13 or 14. I could probably write this part of the code. I'm also willing to help out with the upgrade but I'm much less familiar with the wallet core. Let me know what you think.
dga

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:01:31 PM
Merited by AGD (1)

Hi all. I've been mining Riecoin since January. It is good to see some interest in new exchanges and updating the wallet.

As much as I like Riecoin I have to say I'm a bit bored with finding 6-tuples at half the current record difficulty. If a major effort is going to be made to upgrade the wallet would you consider also changing the algorithm to make finding large clusters a lot easier? It is really a shame that 6-tuples were chosen. A 6-tuple cannot be part of a 7-tuple or any larger constellation. A 7-tuple on the other hand can be part of every constellation up to 15-tuple. lf we switched to looking for 7-tuple blocks then several blocks a day would also be 8-tuples. These would probably be in the range of the current 8-tuple record. Every couple weeks one of the 7-tuples would also be a 9-tuple. This would smash the current record. If the goal is to find large constellations then why stick with an algorithm that guarantees we never find one?

I think I would also add a second chain that looked for 10 or 11-tuples. This would be a GPU friendly chain that could bring in a lot of new interest in Riecoin.

There are several other things we could consider as well. If this was implemented properly we could probably break most of the records from 7 to 13 or 14. I could probably write this part of the code. I'm also willing to help out with the upgrade but I'm much less familiar with the wallet core. Let me know what you think.

That's a fun idea. 

I think we should first complete the upgrade -- making *more* changes to the old code before we get updated will just make future integration harder.

Gatra had a related idea for seeing if we could find longer tuples, but I don't want to share his thoughts without permission, so I'll let him chime in.  In any event, I think something that increases the flexibility of the tuples to enable us to break more records would be awesome.

gatra (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 505

CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
Merited by AGD (1)

I think we should first complete the upgrade -- making *more* changes to the old code before we get updated will just make future integration harder.

Thank you clo1.
I agree with dga, the priority should be updating the client. After that we can do a hard fork for larger prime sets.
I do have an idea for implementing this, it's no secret. It basically works analogous to shares like in mining, allowing for larger numbers. My plan is to implement that and also rotate between different constellation sizes. So for some blocks it would be 6-tuples, then move to 7-tuples, 8, 9, and so on. It can be done in one chain.
If you can't help with the update, maybe you can work with me on the mining algo update, but I don't want to start coding it until we have an updated version.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██
██████████████████▄▄
     ▄█
█████▀████████████▀██████▄
   ▄█
█████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█
█████████▄█▀▀██████████████████▄
 ▄█
███████████▀██████▄▄█████▄███████▄
▄█
██████████▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄
█████████████▀▀██▀████████▀▀████████
█████████████▄█▀████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██████████████████
▀█
██████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀███████████████████▀
 ▀█
███████▄████▄▄███████████████████▀
  ▀█
███████████████████████████████▀
   ▀█
█████████████████████████████▀
     ▀█
█████▄████████████▄██████▀
       ▀▀██
██████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
riecoin       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo   
guytp

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

Do you have an API available?

You asked about APIs for market making a couple of weeks ago.  We've now added a way to do this into Zapple without needing to authenticate with your username and password and by restriction API keys to specific roles as you requested.  We've still not got formal docs for API written up but the below should help to give you enough for a market making bot.  Excuse the lack of formatting in the post - wanted to get something up before I get to bed today.

First login to Zapple, go to Settings and click on Manage API Keys.  Give it a name and an optional expiry.  For roles if you want the bot to be able to get balances you want "Account Info", to access information about trades (history, open trades, etc.) check "Trade History" and to open and close trades you want "Trading".  Click "Add" and you'll be given a long secret string.  Keep this safe.

For you bot to login it must make a PUT to https://zapple.com/api/auth/1/api-keys/authenticate

The body should be JSON object as below.

{
  "Username": "Your Username",
  "Key": "What You Got Above",
  "ApplicationName": "Name Of Your Bot Software - Can Be Anything"
}

You will get a response back which includes a few pieces of information.  The main one is "JsonWebToken".  You need this to authenticate against other methods.

For every other request you need to use this JsonWebToken (JWT) to authenticate.  To do so add the header:

Authorization: BEARAR YourJwtHere

Replacing YourJwtHere with what you got in the authenticate step.

Every 15 minutes the token you just got given will time out.  You can either log back in when you get a 401 or after 10 minutes or thereabout call a GET to https://zapple.com/api/auth/1/renew including the authorization header.  You'll get a new response back of the same format as authenticate but with a newly extended JWT valid for another 15 minutes.

You can test these methods out with a UI at: https://lts-api.com/dev/auth/1/_md/index#/ApiKey

You can view a list of all possible exchange API methods at https://zapple.io/exchange/1/_md/.  You authenticate against these in the same way - with the Authorization header.

The main methods you care about will be these below.  You can see example calls and full data returned at the above URL.

Get a list of balances: GET https://zapple.io/exchange/1/balances

Get the order-book for RICBTC: GET https://zapple.io/exchange/1/order-book/RICBTC

Get recent trades for RICBTC: GET https://zapple.io/exchange/1/trades/RICBTC

Get full details for one of your orders: GET https://zapple.io/exchange/1/orders/YourOrderId

Createa a new order: POST https://zapple.io/exchange/1/orders/NewOrderId
   The NewOrderId should be a UUID that you generate
   The body is as follows:
{
  "InstrumentId": 6,
  "QuantityOrdered": XXX,
  "Side": "Buy or Sell",
  "LimitPrice": XXX or null
}

Cancel an open order: DELETE https://zapple.io/exchange/1/orders/YourOrderId

Get a list of all orders you have open: GET https://zapple.io/exchange/1/orders?instrument=RICBTC
clo1

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

dga, gatra
Sounds good. I'll take a look at updating the client. We can discuss specifics of algorithm updates later.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

this is going unexpectedly well. new exchange, core update and algo upgrade. i m gonna piss my pants from happiness  Grin

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

This place remembers the darkness! I'll be looking for some at Poloniex and possibly some other exchange! Has anyone updated the wallet?
MasterQ

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

Gatra made millions how? This was launched years before these ICO scams.
osmansonmez

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

Gatra made millions how? This was launched years before these ICO scams.

I didnt say Gatra made millions. Now lots of token like riecoin has any update and didnt used any real world scenario. Why you create token? only trade?
if it is not only trade you must do something real worl use with your token and you must develop your  token. Yes now riecoin total value is 2.2 million. Before 2 months ago it was 10 million. It is big value and  someone takes millions doing any thing and only make speculation.
dga

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

@guytp - when I click on "2" to see the next page of buy orders for RIC on your exchange, ... nothing happens.

I may be holding it wrong, I admit. Smiley

(can't page through the sell orders either).

Chrome, MacOS, nothing else weird.

Kudos for the continued improvements to your exchange!

dga

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

@guytp - when I click on "2" to see the next page of buy orders for RIC on your exchange, ... nothing happens.

I may be holding it wrong, I admit. Smiley

(can't page through the sell orders either).

Chrome, MacOS, nothing else weird.

Kudos for the continued improvements to your exchange!

Wait a sec - now it worked, but only after doing other actions.  weird!

guytp

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

Wait a sec - now it worked, but only after doing other actions.  weird!

Let me know if it pops up again Smiley

For anybody interested we're currently progressing our financial services license.  Whilst this won't really make any difference to RIC it should hopefully give the community a bit more of a sense of comfort and trust in us once this has completed as our technology and security systems are part of what must comfort to a certain standard before licensing can be completed.  We'll be bringing fiat deposits/withdrawals around the same time.
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Are you accepting registrations now?

Yes, and I'm happy to deal with getting it all going with no formal submission - I've just got to get a RIC node up and synced to the network.

I can aim for this to be live paired against BTC by the end of the week.  I could pair against any of the other bases but I have a feeling BTC will be best for this.

I'm very exciting with this coin. I love this coin. I bought some from Polo and now I heard that there is new exchange for RIC that is zapple.com
I'm very interesting with Guytp's information and I have been installed RIC wallet with my Windows desktop already.
By this below link.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/riecoin/files/riecoin%200.10.2/

It's sync very well. Thank you to Guytp so much. I 'm sure that this coin will have good future.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: