Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
Kalizar

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:12:54 AM

I noticed my rejects were more than halved when switching to Ghash.IO

After hours of configuration, and using CleverMining, the lowest reject % I could get BAMT's dashboard to read was 10% without significantly reducing mining performance. My CleverMining user page real-time chart would display anywhere between 0-20%. My ping with the server I'm mining is 32ms.

After switching to Ghash.io, my BAMT dashboard shows 3% rejects and the readings on Ghash's website are almost perfectly identical to what my miner displays.

This whole time I thought I could never get past that 10% point in rejects, and it turned out to be the pool.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:31:02 AM

After hours of configuration, and using CleverMining, the lowest reject % I could get BAMT's dashboard to read was 10% without significantly reducing mining performance. My CleverMining user page real-time chart would display anywhere between 0-20%. My ping with the server I'm mining is 32ms.

After switching to Ghash.io, my BAMT dashboard shows 3% rejects and the readings on Ghash's website are almost perfectly identical to what my miner displays.

This whole time I thought I could never get past that 10% point in rejects, and it turned out to be the pool.  Undecided

I'd say normal reject is 1-2% for pool and 4% for multipool. I get 2.5% here. You need to check why its rejected. If your KHs isnt on par with the difficulty you'll have alot of job not found, because you submit your work after the block has already been solved.

Atm i have 0.6% reject over there. I think your settings are out of whack.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kalizar

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:39:58 AM

I'd say normal reject is 1-2% for pool and 4% for multipool. I get 2.5% here. You need to check why its rejected. If your KHs isnt on par with the difficulty you'll have alot of job not found, because you submit your work after the block has already been solved.

I was unaware of multipools typically having half as many rejects as a dedicated one. I have 2.6MH on a dedicated miner with BAMT o/s.

EDIT: Just noticed 85% LTC profitability on CleverMining's page! Ouch! Glad I am getting 200% LTC right now. ^_^
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:02:57 AM

I was unaware of multipools typically having half as many rejects as a dedicated one. I have 2.6MH on a dedicated miner with BAMT o/s.

EDIT: Just noticed 85% LTC profitability on CleverMining's page! Ouch! Glad I am getting 200% LTC right now. ^_^

Double rejects on a multi pool vs single coin pool*

Personally i'll believe it when tomorrow night i get to withdraw 1 days worth of mining and end up with with 10$ worth of BTC instead of 5$. Atm theres 7.2 gh and i'm doing 0.017% of the work. This mean paying us double at this GH for 1 day is 30000 USD loss for them.

Its also climbing very rapidly...

Sound like a costly promotion to me, considering if a big portion of the scrypt miner jump there, it could be 120 000$ USD by the morning and as many people point their hashes at LTC, this mean the LTC diff will rise, which means coming back here on a multi pool will be a better idea than stay after the 2x week is over...

Also we're not getting 200% profitability, we didnt mine anything good yet.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kalizar

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:19:53 AM

Personally i'll believe it when tomorrow night i get to withdraw 1 days worth of mining and end up with with 10$ worth of BTC instead of 5$. Atm theres 7.2 gh and i'm doing 0.017% of the work. This mean paying us double at this GH for 1 day is 30000 USD loss for them.

Sound like a costly promotion to me, considering if a big portion of the scrypt miner jump there, it could be 120 000$ USD by the morning and as many people point their hashes at LTC, this mean the LTC diff will rise, which means coming back here on a multi pool will be a better idea than stay after the 2x week is over...

I have been mining on GHash for almost exactly 4 hours and have made just a little under .35 LTC. At that rate it would be 2.1 LTC per 24 hours. That's 35 bucks compared to the 10 I would get on CleverMiner atm.

I will come back and post my first 24 hour results, of course. I am expecting the average to be much lower.
Dangerous

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:49:30 AM

This is the shittiest thread high jack I have ever seen, Real dick move. taking your mining power somewhere else? Take the talk with you!
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:56:15 AM

This whole time I thought I could never get past that 10% point in rejects, and it turned out to be the pool.  Undecided

I have been mining on GHash for almost exactly 4 hours and have made just a little under .35 LTC. At that rate it would be 2.1 LTC per 24 hours. That's 35 bucks compared to the 10 I would get on CleverMiner atm.

I will come back and post my first 24 hour results, of course. I am expecting the average to be much lower.

Ah okay. I might have misunderstood the payout system. I got a huge jump after 2 hours of no pay. I guess we'll see. Personally i won't commit my army of minions till i'm sure. :3

This is the shittiest thread high jack I have ever seen, Real dick move. taking your mining power somewhere else? Take the talk with you!

Only narrow minded individuals assume everyone put all their eggs in one basket because said individual does that.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dangerous

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:24:22 AM

Only narrow minded individuals assume everyone put all their eggs in one basket because said individual does that.
[/quote]
No assumptions made, Fact: You are discussing another pool and moving mining to that pool on this pools support thread. Dick Move
another Fact: You are a dick.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:29:00 AM

No assumptions made, Fact: You are discussing another pool and moving mining to that pool on this pools support thread. Dick Move
I do sorta agree is messed to advertise in other peoples pool thread , however you cannot deny  Ghash.io is very profitable compared to anything out there , but in 6 days this wont matter as most will return by then i see LTC difficulty being too high.

phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:30:09 AM

Oh psh. It is a perfectly relevant conversation, and should be of interest to most profit seakers that are mining here.  Get off your high horse and try contributing to the conversation, how about?
Quenouille79

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:30:38 AM

I do sorta agree is messed to advertise in other peoples pool thread , however you cannot deny  Ghash.io is very profitable compared to anything out there , but in 6 days this wont matter as most will return by then i see LTC difficulty being too high.
[/quote]

nobody gives a shit about ghash, anyway there are well known to steal money from their users. so good luck with that.

now can we go back to CM discussion?

Kalizar

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:37:50 AM

[/quote]

Yes, this is a support thread for a pool that claims to be "the smartest mining pool". For over a week now, miners have been questioning the profitability averages lately in this thread. Right now this pool is displaying 81% LTC profitability. That right there contradicts CleverMining's claim. If there are better options, then miners will offer support to alleviate their issues.

Understandably, the alt coin market has been scarce and scaled down in terms of daily profit. However, it doesn't quite make sense why the pool wouldn't just switch to LTC and make 100% LTC profitability instead of averaging anything below.

Regardless, myself and many others, are guaranteed a 200% LTC profit for mining for the next week for GHash's promotion.
Quenouille79

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:43:27 AM

Yes, this is a support thread for a pool that claims to be "the smartest mining pool". For over a week now, miners have been questioning the profitability averages lately in this thread. Right now this pool is displaying 81% LTC profitability. That right there contradicts CleverMining's claim. If there are better options, then miners will offer support to alleviate their issues.

Understandably, the alt coin market has been scarce and scaled down in terms of daily profit. However, it doesn't quite make sense why the pool wouldn't just switch to LTC and make 100% LTC profitability instead of averaging anything below.

Regardless, myself and many others, are guaranteed a 200% LTC profit for mining for the next week for GHash's promotion.

ah shut up, how much have you been paid to highjack threads like that?

now go fuck yourself

ibfragalot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:52:38 AM

now go fuck yourself

I concur.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:20:19 AM

Oh psh. It is a perfectly relevant conversation, and should be of interest to most profit seakers that are mining here.  Get off your high horse and try contributing to the conversation, how about?

Thats funny you also called me a dick or something similar posts back Tongue Tho none offence taken.

@Dangerous, no its not a fact, you didnt even understand what i said. I have many workers. But can we just agree i'm a bad person, and get back to to a civilized post, discussing ghash vs CM?

@Rest: We're here to profit, less than 1% of miners here even bother chatting here, they go where the money is. They don't take time to voice their opinions. Thats just humanity.

Us, who disagree, at least give you the decency to tell you what we think. Instead of exploiting all they can and then throw away the dry husk with no remorse.

This thread, who is about grown up men making a living or just a income supplement, are now bickering like kids in school...

Moving on.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kalizar

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:15:41 AM

80% LTC Profitability atm and CleverMining users and hashrates are diminishing. However, why there are over 5000 still surprises me. You are better off mining LTC.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pool is actually mining LTC and keeping the difference at -20% profits for the miners.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:22:33 AM

80% LTC Profitability atm and CleverMining users and hashrates are diminishing. However, why there are over 5000 still surprises me. You are better off mining LTC.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pool is actually mining LTC and keeping the difference at -20% profits for the miners.

Thats silly, its not because CM would be mining LTC that we would get the average every hour. You can get alot of LTC an hour and then little for a few hours. There's a log of gain by hour on CM if you're curious about it. Tho i do feel its been under 100% for way too long now. Hmm.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
FCR

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:23:18 AM

This has only occurred within the past half a day. Most people who use multipools set their miners there and forget about it, because that is essentially the point of them. Once more people check up on it, it will probably go down more. I have switched because it's getting to the point of not worth the hassle of monitoring my miners for this payout.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:25:16 AM

LTC profit for mining for the next week
if i wanted LTC, i'd go somewhere else.  we're here because i don't want LTC, i want BTC, and don't want to go through the hassle of exchanging shitcoins for btc.

switching pools when the numbers don't suit you that moment is fine if your time is worthless.  have fun micromanaging your mining farm. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
superman3486

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:37:52 AM

LTC profit for mining for the next week
if i wanted LTC, i'd go somewhere else.  we're here because i don't want LTC, i want BTC, and don't want to go through the hassle of exchanging shitcoins for btc.

switching pools when the numbers don't suit you that moment is fine if your time is worthless.  have fun micromanaging your mining farm. 

LTC at ghash is double the profit, there are many exchanges you can trade LTC for BTC. Why wouldn't you mine at Ghash and make double the profits?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: