Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
Kifissia

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:11:49 PM

[quote author=MinorError link=topic=448649.msg5935940#msg5935940 date=1395945673

Just out of curiosity...are you guys still mining GPU? I literally just put together my first righ a month or so ago, so I was really late to the party. The catch is, I have free electricity....so I was contemplating throwing another GPU in and getting about 500khash extra for around $400, but was wondering if that is worth the investment...I mean free electric is great, but not if the KnC Titan or whatever the hell it is comes out drives the difficulty so high that any GPU is screwed.
[/quote]

500KH/s for 400$? That sounds extremely expensive. For 400$ you can get 4 used 6950s and get 1800KH/s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:32:56 PM

I've noticed a huge increase in duplicate/rejected shares over the last couple of hours.  I was mining happily before that so I don't think it's a miner setup issue.  Anybody else seeing high rejects?  I'm getting 60+%

I'm afraid this is a bug which I introduced earlier today when changing something in the pool software. I deployed a change helping with some disconnection issues thick some small percent of miners had, but it turns out the change had also a negative side effect.

I'm working on solving this right now and I expect to deploy a fix within an hour.

Sad damit
compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:50:33 PM

I got my Gridseed miners on Tuesday. 20 of them.  I was able to get only 10 up and running because of one faulty usb hub.

I started mining on this pool because of a review I came about on a blog.  I checked the site out and I liked the setup and the stats it had on it.

so for a whole day, I mined 3.6 MH/s on the NY server.

The next day, I pointed the other 3.6 MH/s....

I noticed that my reject rate was very high!! I was always getting 20-30-60+++% rejection.  I'm new to all this, but I'm assuming that the rejection affects my income.

Today, I pointed to the sf server to try it out.  Rejection was over 100%  more like 130+

back to the ny server....same thing....

I did read that others complaining about the rejection rate on the pool too.  And the reply they got is to wait for an hour or 2 before you see it stabilizing.  I tell you, that when I pointed my miners to scryptguild, the rejection rate was 1-5% within few minutes and stayed at that rate.

I like the site like I said.  And I would like to find a pool to stick with and not jump around.  I tried wafflepool, but I realized it gets ddos from time to time and its a very simple setup they have.

so, if these issues are resolved, payments and rejects.. then I see no other better pool to be a part of.  But PLEASE sort these things out because if we don't see a consistency in payments, and mining, then people like me will look elsewhere even though your pool has a nice setup.

*Image Removed*
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:05:32 PM

I got my Gridseed miners on Tuesday. 20 of them.  I was able to get only 10 up and running because of one faulty usb hub.

I started mining on this pool because of a review I came about on a blog.  I checked the site out and I liked the setup and the stats it had on it.

I noticed that my reject rate was very high!! I was always getting 20-30-60+++% rejection.  I'm new to all this, but I'm assuming that the rejection affects my income.

Today, I pointed to the sf server to try it out.  Rejection was over 100%  more like 130+

I did read that others complaining about the rejection rate on the pool too.  And the reply they got is to wait for an hour or 2 before you see it stabilizing.  I tell you, that when I pointed my miners to scryptguild, the rejection rate was 1-5% within few minutes and stayed at that rate.

I like the site like I said.  And I would like to find a pool to stick with and not jump around.  I tried wafflepool, but I realized it gets ddos from time to time and its a very simple setup they have.

so, if these issues are resolved, payments and rejects.. then I see no other better pool to be a part of.  But PLEASE sort these things out because if we don't see a consistency in payments, and mining, then people like me will look elsewhere even though your pool has a nice setup.

Hmm, I have Gridseeds as well and as you can see I'm getting mimimal rejections except for the last couple of hours:

http://clevermining.com/users/1NkShHNVTsMFwUTi3nXvgN3GnaT33NEBra

Maybe it's an issue with your configuration,  how are you controlling your Gridseed and what miner software are you running?
mmichaels1970

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:32:30 PM

I'm afraid this is a bug which I introduced earlier today when changing something in the pool software. I deployed a change helping with some disconnection issues thick some small percent of miners had, but it turns out the change had also a negative side effect.

I'm working on solving this right now and I expect to deploy a fix within an hour.

Ok.  Thanks for the quick response.  Bugs happen.
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:32:50 PM

I got my Gridseed miners on Tuesday. 20 of them.  I was able to get only 10 up and running because of one faulty usb hub.

I started mining on this pool because of a review I came about on a blog.  I checked the site out and I liked the setup and the stats it had on it.

I noticed that my reject rate was very high!! I was always getting 20-30-60+++% rejection.  I'm new to all this, but I'm assuming that the rejection affects my income.

Today, I pointed to the sf server to try it out.  Rejection was over 100%  more like 130+

I did read that others complaining about the rejection rate on the pool too.  And the reply they got is to wait for an hour or 2 before you see it stabilizing.  I tell you, that when I pointed my miners to scryptguild, the rejection rate was 1-5% within few minutes and stayed at that rate.

I like the site like I said.  And I would like to find a pool to stick with and not jump around.  I tried wafflepool, but I realized it gets ddos from time to time and its a very simple setup they have.

so, if these issues are resolved, payments and rejects.. then I see no other better pool to be a part of.  But PLEASE sort these things out because if we don't see a consistency in payments, and mining, then people like me will look elsewhere even though your pool has a nice setup.

How do you get over 130% rejects??  Shocked
I believe Terk is working on it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:18:42 PM

Guys i'm at 15% Rejected for a long time on EU server.

Terk? anyone?

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
chadwickx16

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:33:38 PM

Terk? anyone?

Can you please not host the image on a NSFW site, some of us browse at work.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:19:35 PM

Terk? anyone?

Can you please not host the image on a NSFW site, some of us browse at work.

oops! sorry for that random boner.
you could have atleast help

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:27:02 PM

Higher than usual rejects today should be fixed now. I made some changes earlier today which unfortunately introduced a bug. It's fixed now.

Also I fixed some other issues which were causing some miners to disconnect if they didn't get jobs often enough. Current jobs are rebroadcasted now quit often so that your miners won't think that the connection to the pool is stale. Previously some miners wasted time to disconnect and reconnect if they didn't hear from the pool. It wasn't affecting lot of miners, but if your miners were doing this, your hashrate should increase.

TrollboxChamp

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:34:05 AM

Higher than usual rejects today should be fixed now. I made some changes earlier today which unfortunately introduced a bug. It's fixed now.

Also I fixed some other issues which were causing some miners to disconnect if they didn't get jobs often enough. Current jobs are rebroadcasted now quit often so that your miners won't think that the connection to the pool is stale. Previously some miners wasted time to disconnect and reconnect if they didn't hear from the pool. It wasn't affecting lot of miners, but if your miners were doing this, your hashrate should increase.

I am still at 30% rejected? I resetarted my miners even...
Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:47:50 AM

What's your username? You can send it via PM if you don't want here.

riazg

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:49:23 AM

I stopped mining at this address since the 14th of March. The account still has un-exchanged that is holding up my payout.

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1A5WnmPbYZkEBzDhaiia6Z8Ze9FFNtm1hT

Please investigate.

Thanks!

Are you seriously asking the pool operator to investigate just over USD$1 of bitcoin that is held up in your account?  Simply wait until the weekend when the system automatically pays out amounts under 0.01 BTC and let him tend to more important matters.  If it does not arrive over the weekend, then contact Terk.

The unexchanged in your account is worth less that USD$0.02 -- between one and two cents!

Its not holding out his payout either, he just didnt even bother reading main page nor faq nor anything.

Guys, why so harsh! 2 points:

1. Stopped using that account since March 14th... are coins really taking that long to exchange?
2. It's almost 2 weeks now, 1 weekend has already passed.

I just thought I'd bring it up in case others are having issues with coins being stuck in unexchanged for 2 weeks. I didn't say it was a pressing matter I am sure Turk has other things that are more pressing.

Peace!

Coins usually are exchanged automatically within hours or couple days (depending on the coin). We have some unexchanged balances from past days though as can be seen here: http://www.clevermining.com/profits/30-days

This is something requiring my manual investigation but I didn't have time for that having my hands full with other more urgent issues with the pool. These are really near-dust amounts so I didn't give much priority to it.

All of these balances are for some small/niche coins which we are no longer mining. I will be checking this manually when I find time.
If the coins are there (because they can be remains of some nasty/long forks which these smaller coins used to have and some of these balances might be actually orphaned), they will be exchanged and credited to users as always, even if it's only $0.02, but when it's only $0.02 then I don't give too much priority to checking it and this is why it is waiting so long to be resolved.

Thanks for your reply! Detailed as always. Keep doing your good work! all the best.
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:54:15 AM

What's your username? You can send it via PM if you don't want here.

http://clevermining.com/users/1AM3YX8C8KjJaeW7Af84QeaizjT74XrrYE

Consistently hashing between 26 and 28 mh usually.
chadwickx16

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:41:28 AM

Terk,

If you have a chance can you take a look here as well. Sitting at 50% rejects currently, increasing from the past hour.

Thanks,
Chad

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 03:11:59 AM

I would also like a scrypt-n exchange pool.
I am currently mining scrypt-n, GPU coin looks promising. Low difficulty, and if you can't sell for a good price, you can buy mining equipment with it.
Would love to have a pool mining vert, gpu, spa, whatever scrypt-n coin is most profitable and converting to btc, because Asics are starting to and will soon obliterate scrypt.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money