Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
JJGLSH76

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:14:15 PM

Haven't received a payout for January 7th yet. Did anyone else not receive their payout yet?

I have only received 1 payout January 6 and have mining for 4 days.  I thought is was everyday. What is going on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:52:50 PM

Haven't received a payout for January 7th yet. Did anyone else not receive their payout yet?

I have only received 1 payout January 6 and have mining for 4 days.  I thought is was everyday. What is going on?

What's your balance? Daily minimum is BTC0.01, weekly BTC0.001.
JJGLSH76

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:56:36 PM

Ready for Payout  0.02779571 BTC   I am mining at 115 MH/S
JJGLSH76

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Ready for Payout  0.02779571 BTC   I am mining at 115 MH/S.  Last 24 hours 0.01828823 BTC Shouldn't be a problem on Mins
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:28:33 PM

Ready for Payout  0.02779571 BTC   I am mining at 115 MH/S.  Last 24 hours 0.01828823 BTC Shouldn't be a problem on Mins

If you got 0.018 in 24 hours then perhaps your balance at the last payout was just slightly below 0.01. I'd suggest to wait another 24 hours and if you still don't get it by then try to contact Terk.
JJGLSH76

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:47:38 PM

If you got 0.018 in 24 hours then perhaps your balance at the last payout was just slightly below 0.01. I'd suggest to wait another 24 hours and if you still don't get it by then try to contact Terk.
[/quote

Ok Thanks
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:03:33 PM

It seems that things aren't going to well with clevermining lately  Cheesy, have you heard something from Terk lately?, of coarse not!.
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 05:27:30 AM

How do we request a coin be added? I'd like to request Syscoin be added please. Thank you Smiley

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 05:34:56 AM

How do we request a coin be added? I'd like to request Syscoin be added please. Thank you Smiley

AFAIK CM doesn't officially disclose which coins it mines unless you can figure that out indirectly (our friends with NLG seem to think they can). Are you sure it's not already mining Syscoin?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:48:55 AM

AFAIK CM doesn't officially disclose which coins it mines unless you can figure that out indirectly (our friends with NLG seem to think they can). Are you sure it's not already mining Syscoin?

Not really indirectly finding out when it came from Terk himself in PM before he went AWOL:

I wouldn't like to abandon NLG completely as I have responsibilities to my users and I promised them to maximize their profit and mine the most profitable coins. But I also have no intention to hurt coins, especially ones which developers want to adapt and improve. I want to find some middle ground.

Or when he drops into your coin thread to tell you how he mines your coin(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg8845778#msg8845778):

Terk has gotten back to me.  He had originally limited the hashrate that was mining on NLG to a 4th of the total hashrate of the pool.  He has decreased that to an 8th of the total hashrate.  He asked that we monitor the chain and let him know how it looks.

While he hasn't agreed to stop mining NLG, he did agree to work with us to get things running smoothly.

-Fuse

Just to correct things. We put less than 8th of our pool hashrate to NLG.

CleverMining always had an algorithm to limit amount of hashrate pointed at any coin depending on coin difficulty, to don't pump the coin difficulty too much. It works great with DigiShield coins and works well with most KGW coins. I'm not sure why NLG is different here. Maybe KGW doesn't work well with longer times between blocks (most coins these days have 60-second blocks)?

What I did is limited amount of hashpower pointed to NLG to 1/8th of what we point at any other coin with the same difficulty. This isn't related to our total pool hashrate, it's related only to coin difficulty and expected time to find a block. We adjust our maximum allowed hashrate to coin difficulty to don't find blocks too fast. NLG has 8x handicap here from now on. This means we allow 8x less hashpower pointed to NLG than to other coins at the same difficulty.

NLG difficulty already dropped after this change and remains steady. Times between blocks started being more regular. I hope this will help regular pools to also find good blocks and will prevent high difficulty jumps and long times between blocks.

We don't want to withdraw away completely from NLG as we have responsibilities to our users. We promised them to maximize their profits and to mine coins which are profitable. But we also don't want to harm coins and this is why I wanted to find some middle ground between CleverMining users interests and Guldencoin community interests. I hope I found the right balance. I will keep this 8x handicap until Sep 26th when I heard you plan to launch the new difficulty readjustment algorithm.

Then he ramped up hashrate from 10-20% to now 70%(http://nlgstats.iblogger.org/)... nice middle ground, huh?

As the only person who officially, or unofficially speaks for CM here, I'm sure you'll have something to say though, suchmoon.  You know, mate... I've read back in your posts history, and in the past you fought a lot of good fights over ethics and morality in mining.  I just don't get how you can stand by CM, or more specifically, Terk.  The guy won't even address his own miners in his own thread.  Doesn't that say something?

-Fuse

Community > Devs
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 06:09:34 AM

As the only person who officially, or unofficially speaks for CM here, I'm sure you'll have something to say though, suchmoon.  You know, mate... I've read back in your posts history, and in the past you fought a lot of good fights over the ethics and morality of mining.  I just don't get how you can stand by CM, or more specifically, Terk.  The guy won't even address his own miners in his own thread.  Doesn't that say something?

Since you've been going through my post history you should have seen that I've never spoken "for CM", stood "by CM", or "specifically Terk". I'm mining in the pool, I have been here since the early days, and I'm trying to answer questions if I can.

You don't like me here because I don't agree with you about NLG, as I believe it's the coin dev's problem whereas you seem to think outside entities such as pools need to take responsibility. That's fine, but that doesn't make me a CM's or Terk's spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in WafflePool thread doesn't make me a WP spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in NiceHash thread doesn't make me an NH spokesperson.
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:28:39 AM

As the only person who officially, or unofficially speaks for CM here, I'm sure you'll have something to say though, suchmoon.  You know, mate... I've read back in your posts history, and in the past you fought a lot of good fights over the ethics and morality of mining.  I just don't get how you can stand by CM, or more specifically, Terk.  The guy won't even address his own miners in his own thread.  Doesn't that say something?

Since you've been going through my post history you should have seen that I've never spoken "for CM", stood "by CM", or "specifically Terk". I'm mining in the pool, I have been here since the early days, and I'm trying to answer questions if I can.

You don't like me here because I don't agree with you about NLG, as I believe it's the coin dev's problem whereas you seem to think outside entities such as pools need to take responsibility. That's fine, but that doesn't make me a CM's or Terk's spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in WafflePool thread doesn't make me a WP spokesperson. Disagreeing with someone in NiceHash thread doesn't make me an NH spokesperson.

Your standpoint on what Cleverminig is doing to NLG is totaly not cpyptocurrency friendly, that's for sure. I you really cared about the future of crypto, you would at least understand that what Terk is doing to the NLG is wrong. If i would have a quantum computer and i would own 70% of the total Bitcoin hashing power, how do you think people will react to that!?, not very friendly that's for sure. everybody that on purpose owns more than 50% of the net hashrate is automatically an enemy of the coin because there is to much power involved with such a responsibility. With clevermining it is much worse, because they don't give a fuck what they do to coins. There is no difficulty algorithm in the world that is totaly resistant against 70% hashrate jumps. So, no answer from Terk, he is watching this thread because he logs in to his account a few times a day, but refuses to answer any questions, a leader that does not communicate is not a leader. To all the miners out there with a conscious, stop mining with Cleverminig!.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:10:59 PM

You answer the questions miners post here in place of Terk.  Based on your previous comments here, you've proved that you're the voice of authority on most things CM.  While you may not be an official member of the pool op team, you're the only person keeping miners' questions answered.  If you don't stand by CM, why keep the thread questions answered for Terk?  Why not let him speak for himself?

I've told you before that it's as much about NLG, as it is about Terk's silence and obvious apathy towards not only NLG, but his own miners as well.  Sure, I'm pretty pissed that he controls 70% of the network and insta-sells them, but the fact that he won't say why is the real issue here.  There are hundreds of other altcoins, some of which would return much higher daily profits than NLG, but Terk continues to mine NLG.  Why?  If profit is the primary motivation for CM, and the payouts to the miners, some of which are reporting no payouts, is his primary concern, then why continue?

We've taken action though, after a lot of debate, and we are going to move forward with a new difficulty algorithm.  We didn't put blame on Terk when this issue started, we simply asked that he work with us to help keep the network running smoothly.  He agreed.  But then he realized what he could do and threw upwards of 90% of our network hashrate at the coin, halting the blockchain in periods of high difficulty for times upwards of 2 hours.  Yes, the difficulty algorithm was/is broken.  But so is a lot of trust in his ability to be anything less than a liar.

How can anyone stand by that and say it's ok?

-Fuse

Community > Devs
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 08:33:37 PM

You answer the questions miners post here in place of Terk.  Based on your previous comments here, you've proved that you're the voice of authority on most things CM.  While you may not be an official member of the pool op team, you're the only person keeping miners' questions answered.  If you don't stand by CM, why keep the thread questions answered for Terk?  Why not let him speak for himself?

You're grasping at straws buddy. I'm answering whenever I think I know an answer that can help the person asking it, in this thread or any other thread. That's pretty much the essence of a forum. This is not "in place of Terk", or "for Terk", or standing "by CM", or "voice of authority" or any of those things that you keep making up.

Congratulations on the solution to your NLG issue.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:56:38 PM

You answer the questions miners post here in place of Terk.  Based on your previous comments here, you've proved that you're the voice of authority on most things CM.  While you may not be an official member of the pool op team, you're the only person keeping miners' questions answered.  If you don't stand by CM, why keep the thread questions answered for Terk?  Why not let him speak for himself?

You're grasping at straws buddy. I'm answering whenever I think I know an answer that can help the person asking it, in this thread or any other thread. That's pretty much the essence of a forum. This is not "in place of Terk", or "for Terk", or standing "by CM", or "voice of authority" or any of those things that you keep making up.

Congratulations on the solution to your NLG issue.

Thanks, it will be nice getting CM off our back.

As far as your reply though... it's an undeniable fact you are the only person consistently here in the last month that has answered questions regarding CM.  Not Terk.  It's not grasping at straws, it's stating the obvious.  You keep this thread moving.  So kudos for that.  I fully understand the desire to help when help is needed.

You failed to address most of the points made in my post though.  Why help someone, specifically Terk, when they won't answer for themselves?  I'll take a guess, and I'm grasping at straws at this because there is obviously no information otherwise, but I'd say you probably talk to him regularly about the pool and miner's concerns.  If you didn't, how would you be able to continue to promote the use of this pool when the owner could very well have gone AWOL or misused miner's hashrate for personal gain?  There's no communication from Terk here.  There is communication from you though.

I'll stop asking for Terk to answer.  He is obviously too cowardly to answer for himself in his own thread.

So I'll ask you.  Why has CM been uncooperative in the issues NLG faced, and why has the hashrate increased over time despite Terk's statements that he wouldn't do so?

If you don't want to give an answer of your own, I'll take the answer Terk feeds you in PM.  I just want an official response from the pool that can be messaged to the people that want answers.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 09:12:03 PM

If you don't want to give an answer of your own, I'll take the answer Terk feeds you in PM.  I just want an official response from the pool that can be messaged to the people that want answers.

I have never sent a PM to or received a PM from Terk, nor do I have a need to talk to him about anything, since I haven't had any issues with the pool as a miner, which is what I am despite your repeated attempts to ascribe some mysterious role to me.

So no, sorry, I won't be able to provide you with any "official" response, nor did I ever say or imply that I would. You strolled into this thread with accusations and demands, read my opinion that you didn't like and started piling assumption upon assumption. I'm sorry that you're still unable to grasp that some posters can have personal opinions that don't align with yours, and that your assumptions could be just plain wrong.

Now if you're done here and your only remaining problem has something to do with me - please PM me. I'm sure nobody else is interested in this bickering.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:24:14 PM

I have never sent a PM to or received a PM from Terk, nor do I have a need to talk to him about anything, since I haven't had any issues with the pool as a miner, which is what I am despite your repeated attempts to ascribe some mysterious role to me.

So no, sorry, I won't be able to provide you with any "official" response, nor did I ever say or imply that I would. You strolled into this thread with accusations and demands, read my opinion that you didn't like and started piling assumption upon assumption. I'm sorry that you're still unable to grasp that some posters can have personal opinions that don't align with yours, and that your assumptions could be just plain wrong.

Now if you're done here and your only remaining problem has something to do with me - please PM me. I'm sure nobody else is interested in this bickering.

I have no problem with you.  I have no problem with the opinions of sensible people, of which, you seem to be one.  At least your post history seems to prove this.  If you aren't in any way, shape or form affiliated with CM in any manner besides a miner, then I apologize for asserting otherwise.  You can't deny though that there is no official, public communication from CM in the last month, and that you have been carrying the thread.  Whether that's an altruistic gesture or otherwise, that's what can be taken from the last months of posts in this thread.

While you may find my search of answers to be a series of accusations and assumptions, most of it is substantiated by two facts... CM mines 70% of the NLG mined in a given day, and Terk won't respond as to why he does it.  Not accusations and assumptions... facts.

I asked for answers.  I still haven't received one.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ArieNLG

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:31:55 PM

Can someone  provide me terks home adres?
I forgot to send him my big present to say thanks for the free cancer http://www.shitexpress.com/
Alsaco

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:20:43 AM

Hi,

I stop mine on the pool for 3 weeks and my balance doesn't move since that date.
The FAQ explains week payements but if my unexchanged balance continue to be frozen, I don't know how it can be possible to be paid.

Thanks to resolve this issue.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 04:43:43 PM

Hi,

I stop mine on the pool for 3 weeks and my balance doesn't move since that date.
The FAQ explains week payements but if my unexchanged balance continue to be frozen, I don't know how it can be possible to be paid.

Thanks to resolve this issue.

Probably this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448649.msg8138087#msg8138087
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: