Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

I don't want to cut my losses and bail at this point, and I don't want to be a bagholder if this ship goes down. Bought in at 40.

Such a sad time for investors  Cry Cry Cry

I would have to agree with others that taking a loss is exactly what day-traders want you to do.  They make money when you lose it.  You have not lost money until you sell your Mints.  You will realize your losses if you sell them and the price goes back up.  That is even more frustrating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:22:54 PM

When do you guys think a mint-usd market is formed?

We can have it any time, this is just a question of price. If the community wants to pay to get it sooner, it's up to you guys!

How much? Lets see if we can get some donations going if it's not too costly.

We won't disclose the price, but if the community gives 5M Mint, we will happily pay for the rest. (This is at the current price, of course, if the price goes up, less is needed) Remember, we don't ask for anything regarding that, it's just up to you, and the more you give the faster it will happen, because we may choose to pay with less than that.

Can you make a sticky post on the mintcointalk.com with a donation address for a USD/MINT market

These are just some ideas that modify your logos a little, I am not a graphic designer but I have some aesthetic sense.
vdaevski

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:24:00 PM

EarnCryptoCoins
36263 MINT already claimed!
2600+ members/1000+ claiming MINT every hour!
11000+ claims/1900+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free MintCoins!

MintCoin Faucet
Pays from 2.00 to 5.00 MINT per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 02:40 server time at 1.00 MINT minimum.
10% referral earnings.

MintCoin WebMiner
Mine around 0.10 MINT every minute!
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
MnvCAq8xeeEBMmiCY8ftrf1d4YjRJ5zg53

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

ScroogeD

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:26:23 PM

We can have it any time, this is just a question of price. If the community wants to pay to get it sooner, it's up to you guys!

We won't disclose the price, but if the community gives 5M Mint, we will happily pay for the rest. (This is at the current price, of course, if the price goes up, less is needed) Remember, we don't ask for anything regarding that, it's just up to you, and the more you give the faster it will happen, because we may choose to pay with less than that.

No offense, I am here since day one, but you've got the 700 million MINT premine exactly for things like this. To ask the community for 5 million is really strange. I know you have given a lot to the extended dev team and other people, but you refuse to tell us how much the people got and how much of the premine has been spent.

Given the fact that the 1% premine is effectively something around 3-5% premine if you consider minting/PoS, this is really shaking anyones trust in this coin.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:29:34 PM

update: since no funds received for 2 1/2 days http://coinok.pw/faucet/mint/ - faucet will be disabled in 12 hours if no funds added to free server resources, so please load to avoid disabling. thanks.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
bjmillican4

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:34:40 PM

Here's my problem:  Minting only works for me if my wallet is open.  I get new Mint every 20 min or so.  If I close the wallet for a day, I get nothing for the time it was off.  I thought the wallet could just be opened occasionally, but it doesn't work for me.

If the wallet is open, it runs really slow, constantly hangs, and makes my pc so slow I can't use it for anything else.  Apparently I'm the only person this is happening to.  It's probably something on my end.

Anyone else seeing this?  The wallet has worked fine since launch.  I've upgraded, uninstalled, re-installed.  This started when minting started.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

No offense, I am here since day one, but you've got the 700 million MINT premine exactly for things like this. To ask the community for 5 million is really strange. I know you have given a lot to the extended dev team and other people, but you refuse to tell us how much the people got and how much of the premine has been spent.

Given the fact that the 1% premine is effectively something around 3-5% premine if you consider minting/PoS, this is really shaking anyones trust in this coin.

He said he is not asking, but if the community can donate 5M it will speed up the process.  I think there was some mis-communication.
mintcointeam (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:35:44 PM

Read with your finger, we don't ask for anything
Chris180Z

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:35:49 PM

That's actually a good point, I forgot about the premine. Yes, the whole point of the premine was for things like this, no? More transparency would be nice, but it seems the dev doesn't like transparency for some reason. Now i'm not saying anything fishy is going on, but you can see why people get upset about such things. It's not like that money is somebody's own personal private funds, it's supposed to be public money that was promised to be spent on various things, yet we have seen no proof so that makes me a little nervous.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:36:35 PM

Here's my problem:  Minting only works for me if my wallet is open.  I get new Mint every 20 min or so.  If I close the wallet for a day, I get nothing for the time it was off.  I thought the wallet could just be opened occasionally, but it doesn't work for me.

If the wallet is open, it runs really slow, constantly hangs, and makes my pc so slow I can't use it for anything else.  Apparently I'm the only person this is happening to.  It's probably something on my end.

Anyone else seeing this?  The wallet has worked fine since launch.  I've upgraded, uninstalled, re-installed.  This started when minting started.

I have not experienced this yet, because I have not started minting.

Can you post your experiences also on the www.mintcointalk.com forums as well, this would be helpful to the devs
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:38:45 PM

Read with your finger, we don't ask for anything

Cheers

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

I know you guys are doing an awesome job at managing this coin but you guys premined for a reason right? Why don't just spend a measly 5 million out of your massive 700 million premine for such an important thing. Mintcoins would become independent from Bitcoin once we have a Mint/USD exchange. Try to explain why the community has to pay for this?
bjmillican4

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:41:55 PM

I have not experienced this yet, because I have not started minting.

Can you post your experiences also on the www.mintcointalk.com forums as well, this would be helpful to the devs

Yep, just posted it there.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:45:04 PM

I know you guys are doing an awesome job at managing this coin but you guys premined for a reason right? Why don't just spend a measly 5 million out of your massive 700 million premine for such an important thing. Mintcoins would become independent from Bitcoin once we have a Mint/USD exchange. Try to explain why the community has to pay for this?

I have been posting repeatedly in this topic that the dev needs to give us a transparent list on what the pre-mined funds have been spent on.

So far only 1 million of the 699 million MINT has been accounted for.

I'm guessing since the dev says 5 million MINT is needed for a mint-usd market that most of that 699 million MINT was dumped for BTC. I think that's a fair assumption.
vdaevski

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:46:22 PM

And i keep wallet opened and unlocked all the time and no minted coins ever

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:47:48 PM

I have been posting repeatedly in this topic that the dev needs to give us a transparent list on what the pre-mined funds have been spent on.

I'm guessing since the dev says 5 million MINT is needed for a mint-usd market that most of that 699 MINT was dumped for BTC. I think that's a fair assumption.

ill sell al of my coins immediatly if that were the case. It would be a great shame if such a great coin like this turns out to be a scamcoin.
mintcointeam (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

I'm guessing since the dev says 5 million MINT is needed for a mint-usd market that most of that 699 MINT was dumped for BTC. I think that's a fair assumption.

hahaha, there's no logic in that, why would we be there if that was the case?
We just find the price asked is too much. Period.
We use the coins wisely, and we want to develop MintCoin on the long term. Period.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:50:54 PM

I'm guessing since the dev says 5 million MINT is needed for a mint-usd market that most of that 699 million MINT was dumped for BTC. I think that's a fair assumption.

No, the dev said that 5 million coins donate would help.

You are mis-reading what he wrote.  

Settle the fuck down
SkillRoad

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:51:38 PM

Sold my mint at 50 the other day but think I may buy back in with these low prices. What to do what to do

Do you not believe in the coin or was this part of your plan? If you read the markets correctly then well done, but I can't see it going lower than it is now. Maybe by 5 satoshi or so, but not much lower than now.

Honestly? I don't know if it's possible to believe in an altcoin right now? I sold my MINT because I'm new to this whole cryptoworld and it was my first whole BTC lol so I couldnt resist selling. I mean we are all in this to make a profit correct? I do like the coin and I like how there's an active community behind it but from what I've seen in the cryptoworld is the majority of people just pump and dump altcoins for a quick profit and move on to the next one. Not sure what I believe will happen once POW is over I hope the coin succeeds but only time will tell.

Another FUD haha I bought some more Mints @26

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:55:05 PM

hahaha, there's no logic in that, why would we be there if that was the case?
We just find the price asked is too much. Period.
We use the coins wisely, and we want to develop MintCoin on the long term. Period.

Then give us a list of what the pre-mined MINT have been spent on. Why is that so hard to do? Enough people have asked about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: