Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4135 times)
MileyPeardon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

You would have to have a lot of crypto for the govt to want to kill you for it, even then, they would rather just take it through intimidation. However, I don't know the vietnamese govt well, just a canadian here.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

sounds very cruel, luckily I am not from that country.
lau what people do there if it does happen whether there is no solution to overcome it.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Actually government cannot do anything if people keep on holding and using cryptocurrencies. They can give hundreds of statements against it but they can never track who is holding cryptocurrency and who is not if we keep our cryptos on a decentralized wallet. But yes their statements against cryptocurrencies create a lot of fear in the minds of investors and they start liquidating their investments which can cause huge loss to the genuine investors.
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

All governments are not completely against, some are actually in favor it. Also, some countries have still not been able to decide on this like India.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Scary government?
This is an unreasonable question, what should the government fear? The government is the same as we are just ordinary people, the difference is they have a position.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
I can’t speak for every country, maybe there are countries with good government but as for my country our government are just criminals. Their main target is to get on that seat and use it as an opportunity to oppress the people and steal from them.

They don’t give us security, they can’t even provide jobs for the graduates and there are lots of unemployed youths here, and that’s what’s making some of them to turn to bad lives and becoming scammers, armed robbers etc.

So the government are bad. We just need to wipe them out and replace them with good people, although good people are hard to find these days.
The government is more confused than that of being scary and that the government officials of most of the countries are still thinking of the way to deal with these crypto currencies as these crypto currencies are gaining so much fame in the international market and that all of these coins are also decentralized in nature. We can expect that government will soon declare these coins as legal currencies.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

I can’t speak for every country, maybe there are countries with good government but as for my country our government are just criminals. Their main target is to get on that seat and use it as an opportunity to oppress the people and steal from them.

They don’t give us security, they can’t even provide jobs for the graduates and there are lots of unemployed youths here, and that’s what’s making some of them to turn to bad lives and becoming scammers, armed robbers etc.

So the government are bad. We just need to wipe them out and replace them with good people, although good people are hard to find these days.
The government is more confused than that of being scary and that the government officials of most of the countries are still thinking of the way to deal with these crypto currencies as these crypto currencies are gaining so much fame in the international market and that all of these coins are also decentralized in nature. We can expect that government will soon declare these coins as legal currencies.
well, not all governments always suppress users cryptocurrency. in my country, the government only commemorates the risks that can be received from users of cryptocurrency, and they do not want to be responsible for it because they say it's really risky. I think some governments just do not want their people affected by the risk of cryptocurrency. it is very different from the government's fear of cryptocurrency development.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

the government is worried and afraid of the existence of crypto currency, because in their view if the crypto currency is legalized then the value of their country's FIAT currency will weaken and even no longer cost, and the worst thing is that the country is experiencing the financial crisis
The government has their own insecurities regarding that of the crypto currencies and that because of which the government is not willing to declare any of the crypto currency as a legal currency. The decentralized nature of the crypto currencies is creating a lot of confusion in the minds of the government officials and that because of which they are waiting for some more time before making any final decision.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

well many developing country are afraid with cryptocurrency and many developed country trying to find away to use crypto but they also not sure to use them and they only make uncertainty more bigger and make people afraid to invest. We do need goverment but sometimes its true goverment seems like a bandit that make our living become more harder.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

Government will be not scary until it will not blocks all cryptocurrencies
They have high concerns rather we must say high dangerous concerns about bitcoin. Actually something have been mixing up throughout the world. There is a political game that undergoes from one country to another and compelling not to become party to this bitcoin thing. This is basically a transparent system while politicians don’t let them caught red handed.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

I think maybe some of the governments are somewhat scared because maybe the cryptocurrency is getting much more attention and it is a threat to them that maybe bad guys are the reason why those coins are being invented and they are brainwashing the people. Maybe they think it as a colonizers so they are getting much more protective to their country and their people we cannot blame those who are scared.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

Probably it is the way you're saying ,so I can not think what would be happening if my country will that affect the currency I do, how can I withdraw or continue to earn, it is scary for me.
hdheiiwo123

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

The issues that make up the leap of the economy need to be pumped by the government, or the support to get in the market. For electronic money too, I do not know in your country that the government has completely banned bitcoin. But of course, if we stop the advancement of technology, we will get back the unwanted side.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

The crypto coin is actually the number of notes actually. Yes, these figures now have a value. Does the government know that?
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

governments arent scary but governments are regulating the bitcoin and other crypto currencies they want to put these coins in strict regulation in terms of prevention of scams
You can’t just make any solid and authentic opinion about governments regarding bitcoin and other crypto. Things aren’t that much smoothly working in this frame. We are seeing most of countries are banning bitcoin. They don’t allow their citizens to indulge in this crypto world through any means. Surely, they are scary of bitcoin because bitcoin would open out their corruption scandals.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

I dont think that they are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The government knows how to stop the trend and make the people suffer what they have done. IN some countries which have many dictators, they will ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies permanently and use the cryptocurrency will make you go to jail. In other developed countries, they understand the heavy of the cryptocurrency and they decide to join the field in order to make their country become better. There is nothing need to be scared of this technology. It is a gift to the humankind
Most governments misunderstand the concept of bitcoin and they consider it a threat to their economy. I think they are totally wrong. If they apply bitcoins correctly, they can be the most beneficial of it.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

So you're from Vietnam?

You say that in your country the government robs what they can get from the people. I don't know much about life over there, but for countries that do indeed to that, it's so stupid because it cripples the country from innovating and succeeding. They pretty much handicap their country.
Almost all countries are worried about bitcoin and even many had banned bitcoin due to the fear of their economy. Bitcoin is very beneficial for its users and other people because it is tax free and no serious charges are applied to it. People prefer bitcoin over banks for saving and investing money therefore governments are afraid of it and worried of their economy.

Many government afraid because they worry bitcoin used for illegal transaction. But government have a lot resources and they shold not afraid with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Instead afraid on crypto, government should that benefits from cryptomarket and educating their people with blockchain and cryptocurrency because in the end government will earn taxes

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

governments arent scary but governments are regulating the bitcoin and other crypto currencies they want to put these coins in strict regulation in terms of prevention of scams
You can’t just make any solid and authentic opinion about governments regarding bitcoin and other crypto. Things aren’t that much smoothly working in this frame. We are seeing most of countries are banning bitcoin. They don’t allow their citizens to indulge in this crypto world through any means. Surely, they are scary of bitcoin because bitcoin would open out their corruption scandals.

I don't thing government can steal your coins since its hard to trace transaction so how they can reach to your wallet ?
You should not worry about stealing your coins every wallets has highly security and only work if you have a private key other wise there's no chances to get access.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Yes, of course, it must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin is an economic threat to a country, by implementing a decentralized system the state does not have the power to control if someday it is a problem, besides crypto's features are anonymous so they never know the owner of crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

So you're from Vietnam?

You say that in your country the government robs what they can get from the people. I don't know much about life over there, but for countries that do indeed to that, it's so stupid because it cripples the country from innovating and succeeding. They pretty much handicap their country.
Almost all countries are worried about bitcoin and even many had banned bitcoin due to the fear of their economy. Bitcoin is very beneficial for its users and other people because it is tax free and no serious charges are applied to it. People prefer bitcoin over banks for saving and investing money therefore governments are afraid of it and worried of their economy.

Many government afraid because they worry bitcoin used for illegal transaction. But government have a lot resources and they shold not afraid with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Instead afraid on crypto, government should that benefits from cryptomarket and educating their people with blockchain and cryptocurrency because in the end government will earn taxes

In my own opinion, people will still prefer to use cryptocurrency even though governments are going to create law against bitcoins because it was very profitable by just investing a small amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: