Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4132 times)
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

Its quite frightening how the government has the ability to spy on anyone.  They pretty much have unlimited power since they are tied in with internet providers and companies like Facebook, Google, Apple.  I think the entire Facebook hearing was just a public facade, anything you post on the internet gets stored in a database and is never deleted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Government is really scary in terms of law regulations, some laws cause serious market dumps and I don't like that fact obviously.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

Governments have their own interests in financial world and they can manipulate crypto market in my opinion, I don't think that it is scary, that's just how reality works.

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
This is a very sad reality.  Most of the government leaders now are becoming more selfish.  Very rare now are looking and are working for the service of the people.  So if the government intervene in crypto currency it will be so hard and scary.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

It is very hard to agree to major changes. If crypto replaces banks, it will make the governments very weak as they have almost no control on crypto.

in my opinion the presence of crypto currencies will not replace government banks, but precisely with the blockchain technology owned by crypto currencies will improve the transparent banking system and without global political influence
KridNewoj

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

I do not think government is really scary, because the government is only looking for the welfare of the people in the state, that is why if bitcoin will be accepted and become legit in the by the government ,they want them to regulate this cryptocurrency , for the people not to be involve in scams of cryptocurrency.
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

sometimes it can be said that, scary.
because every thought of the people is different, and even then many do not agree with what the government thinks, there are many restrictions, so it is not appropriate.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Cryptocurrencies are banned only by the governments of underdeveloped countries because it is much easier to control poor people than those who have something to lose.
In all normal countries people are free to choose the way of payment they like and nobody would imprison or kill them.
I was really sad to know that Vietnam started behaving like an enormous monster towards its people Sad
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

I believe that the state protects the interests of those citizens who are not yet educated in investment, i.e. all this is done in good intentions
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:45:51 PM

I think they are very scared, but they won't admit it. The government is speaking quietly and their actions tell us that they are scared. They are scared for their people, they are scared that they won't be able to control them anymore that it is big and it can't be stopped easily.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Our government are support crypto. They are not against it. It is also favourable for us since we can do crypto without government intervention. This makes us easy.
Birin016

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

That’s not true in most places, and without doubt my country is one of those with bad government. The government are working on their own interests, and they mainly criminals and never do the job they are supposed or serve their country the right way.

That’s why people are being advised to vote, but some of them never listen. We should always vote to take out the bad government and vote in the good ones.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

I think everything the government is doing is in the best interest of its citizens. And the control vary from country to country. Ultimately, it should be for good.
The aim of the government is to protect the people from losses caused by the trading system by using digital currency because of its speculative nature and are very easy to change so that the ups and downs are very fast and large. So the government protects its people from losses,  the government cannot control the price of bitcoin, because it is decentralized so that it cannot be intervened by anyone. Therefore in some countries, bitcoin is prohibited from being a payment instrument.
Grace037

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

I think governments are not scary,they only do their best part to make crypto more better and for the people into it,because they know that crypto will never be gone at all so they have to do find ways how to do such things for the better,for good reasons they will adopt and supports crypto for the cause of entire living.
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

In my own opinion, government will be only interested on cryptocurrency if it was affecting our own economy on a negative way and that will be the time when they are going to illegalize cryptocurrency in their own country.

TRUSTIES

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

They truly do tasks in the engine, it has been ages since they have done that and just couple of individuals from general society realizes that beside them. Concerning my circumstance, I don't do things that would really put my life in peril, remaining in crypto doesn't mean we will be executed sooner rather than later I get it relies upon how you shield your self from them. Yet at the same time just few of our kin knows Blockchain and even the administration are not keen on it for the time being, possibly one more year or certain occasions could lit the fire.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

All governments are very powerful and they aren't really influenced. You can call them scary thinking that way. But still, they try to have the situation in countries under control for us, and that includes economics.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Goverments are installed to protect the people. So they are there to put safety nets in all the sectors of society so i think they are not scary. One of government's function is to protect its economy that is why they are very strict.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

In fact the Government is not scary, it depends of each person is thinking only about addressing the provisions to the administration. Sometimes people can do wrong thinking
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

Many governments on the contrary are interested in cryptocurrency, because of the fact that they can receive an incredible amount of money from them with taxes, as well as bitcoin technologies and other alts help in developing the economy and other important opportunities that were previously impossible. And those who completely prohibit the use of cryptocurrency in their territory simply do not need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: