Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4142 times)
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

If you go to school and study economy I think you know why every government, not only your government, being wary at cryptocurrencies.  They have to think what if something bad happen, that's what government for.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

I think they are afraid because they have no control in blockchain, If the Government not control they have no money to get example taxes, but government official can pass the law to give the taxes to people who used bitcoin in every transaction.
That is true, technology is developing with every day, the same is with crypto so goverments in future could find a way to control transactions in crypto and change the law to take something for them, for me it will be first change which will make crypto more spread around the world.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

I never thought Vietnam was so serious.Does 99% not trust their government?This is too high an estimate.On the account of the crypto currency then everyone wants to enrich their pocket.Therefore, the best way out of this situation is to legalize the cryptocurrency and the taxation of transactions made.All goes to this
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
There are many different countries with their manny different governments. In my particular one, I think that they are really not interested in crypto after all.
jayyen

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

The best way to deal with your fears is to face them squarely so what the government needs to do is to face cryptocurrency go to the negotiation table and find how how best the government and the cryptocurrency can best find solutions to the ever growing industry. This is because if the government refuse to find innovative ways and may partner with cryptocurrency, the bans will definately not work as cryptocurrency guys are more smarter.Soon the government will be taken out of the picture and at that point,it will be too late to do anything.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

As for me it is very scary because it can apply any possible rule to crypto and affect it in a very serious way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
putriliesma

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

There may be some governments that are afraid of banning bitcoin in the country because they think bitcoin will make their chaotic economy. Therefore they prefer to ban it in the appeal to use it.
Viranz

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

The government can not control bitcoin and therefore the government refuses it. Probably because the upper class can not manipulate bitcoin, so many countries do not accept bitcoin.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

The government can not control bitcoin and therefore the government refuses it. Probably because the upper class can not manipulate bitcoin, so many countries do not accept bitcoin.

every country wants active policies and interventions in building economic sovereignty, and also serves to maintain national economic stability, if they present bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument without strong regulation, it is feared to be damaging because there is no strict supervisory factor, if the state is no longer have the power in economic control, it is certain that everyone will become out of control, so this is not a factor of fear, they actually give appreciation, but have not been able to formally bind cryptocurrency in legality.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

Different governments in different countries. In my country, the government is not good leading to the country can not be rich. But some wealthy countries such as Japan, Japan are good governance and use taxpayers' money to develop the country more than corruption.
I still want to support my government and hope that the country can make the best change possible in the future.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Maybe the government are totally scared when bitcoin get legalized in a particular country because we all know that not all people can access bitcoin, and also using bitcoin as their currency is not going to have a tax that's why government are afraid to legalized it.

royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

Keep them on a cold wallet or even better a hardware wallet. But if they come knocking on your door then that's a different case. You can't answer this question in relative to the entire planet. You have to answer in specific to a nation. Each nation has their own government officials and they are different from others. Some government are more corrupted than others. I'm positive just about all government has a little bit of corruption. The fact that it's a decentralized currency helps make it harder for the government to influence you.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

It depends on who leads and how he leads. For me, cryptoworld should really put barriers away from government. It can operate freely without any restrictions.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

While nothing is accepted all over the world, it is very difficult to say how the world's crypto currency will develop further.  Already happy that many countries have taken bitcoin.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

As of now the government of each countries have not yet putting much attention to cryptocurrency ,but there are government that already accepted bitcoin and crypto, government are not so scary ,only that they want to regulate the cryptos and bitcoin when ever they will accept and make cyrptos legit.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

I can’t speak for every country, maybe there are countries with good government but as for my country our government are just criminals. Their main target is to get on that seat and use it as an opportunity to oppress the people and steal from them.

They don’t give us security, they can’t even provide jobs for the graduates and there are lots of unemployed youths here, and that’s what’s making some of them to turn to bad lives and becoming scammers, armed robbers etc.

So the government are bad. We just need to wipe them out and replace them with good people, although good people are hard to find these days.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

It depends on who leads and how he leads. For me, cryptoworld should really put barriers away from government. It can operate freely without any restrictions.
The cryptocurrencies cannot do that, the government will not let that happen because the cryptocurrencies cannot just put barriers so it can move freely because if that happens then the government will file an order that will forbid the cryptocurrencies in operating inside or near to their country.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

That is true. The government has the authority to do away with you with what the government pleases. But the important thing is for the masses to unite together under one goal and assert themselves against the government. The ruler must fear the ruled for they are the source of the power.

lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

I do not know that in your country, the government is interested in electronic coins? You know, the government really cares if it also collects a portion of the profits such as the tax you pay clearly. Let Bitcoin really have a say in your country. Make it exciting.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

You can look on the example with India when the government is really scary or in China when they have those ban on cryptocurrency, so it depends on every government in the world but they can do a big mass from us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: