Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4142 times)
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

I think that many governments have not yet fully realized what crypto is. or millet undervalued the market. For the first time in history, an international competitor for all national currencies appeared. When they finally arrive at what happens then they will really be frightened.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

I think that many governments have not yet fully realized what crypto is. or millet undervalued the market. For the first time in history, an international competitor for all national currencies appeared. When they finally arrive at what happens then they will really be frightened.
Some government of any countries think only for its own good, not for thier people. For the ordinary people, the only thing we can do is to obey the law of our government
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Only some government are scary. For example, China and North Korea. The way how the government treat their country men is very excruciating. The way they handle the country is very admirable, but the way how they treat their people is unacceptable. They don't have a choice, because in the first place they didn't vote for that person, but because of their tradition, they were appointed.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

I'm not at all afraid of the government because our government is still allowing its citizens to use cryptocurrency as well as possible to cover the needs of the families of users of cryptocurrency itself. The only one that we fear from them is their Prerogative Right, that right gives them the privilege of deciding something on their own judgment 'not because of justice' and that right can be done for no reason.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

The government and it financial institutions are afraid of bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has come to rescue the people from the normal traditional financial slavery that the government and banks have put the people over the years with they third party anti people policy and bitcoin offer the people full financial freedom that is what the government is against but to tell you the truth the government can never ban bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:13 AM

The government and it financial institutions are afraid of bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has come to rescue the people from the normal traditional financial slavery that the government and banks have put the people over the years with they third party anti people policy and bitcoin offer the people full financial freedom that is what the government is against but to tell you the truth the government can never ban bitcoin.
I agree with that, bitcoin is here because bitcoin is trying to help people to move up from lower class to middle class to an upper class type of lifestyle. Government are now doing something so they will not lose of the people that are turning into a bitcoin or cryptocurrency user because if all of the people will become cryptocurrency user then the government will lose a lot of profit.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

Robbing your assets by any Government to me rhetorical. I stand to be corrected anyway. Directly or indirectly, some Governments are still truly scary of Bitcoin, which I think to me is due to their self aggrandizement where they would not want any unregulated tool used by their citizens to see the light of the day, hiding under excuses of non secured currency which is capable of generating very little or no revenue to the Government in any form since Bitcoin is anonymous. Whereas, advanced communities like Switzerland and Arabian countries are now actively supporting the ever golden and secured on line currency for their indigents and residents in their community when they know the meritorious benefits of this coin kinda enjoyed by them.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
EveryoneMATTERS

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

IMHO

who is building the bunkers?
who needs secret service?
who is scared?

now if you fear them to kill you, they already won, do not be afraid everything is just like blockchain and is recording in time, every action is time stamped with time.
you can only do what you will do as them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxoVRTwlNg
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

Remember government is governing a country. So we as a society must obey government. The progress and development of a dependent state of government. Maybe government is scary because we have wrong or there is a violation that we do. But if the offense does not adequately affect the government and is sufficient to meet the needs of our lives we are okay to do it. Than we die of hunger, become unemployed because in some countries looking for work is very difficult but the government does not respond at all that is thought of only development and not paving the economy of society.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
That is really a sad story about our country. I am Vietnamese and I always witness those events. I think all these wrongdoings are due to the miscalculations of the government in the past. and now they have to pay for it.
But we should not be too pessimistic about our country, living and making the most positive contribution possible to society.

iTzMeZaN

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

what president best dicesion he made?
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

Maybe the government is really scary of bitcoin because since it is implemented there is no rules discussed on how it is can be legalized operating in any country and no exactly computation the income for the government likely of documentation that's the government decided is really scary.

That is really true. First of all the government's what is corrupted scarce about the money? They can lose very big count of it in short time. And they want to have controlled by transactions fee and taxes.

dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

I think the government has an important role in the development of the crypto currency as long as the government is not very interested in formalizing the crypto would have a negative impact for investors who have long used it as a place of income.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Well the government is interested in collecting part of your Cryptocurrency investments as tax, whether you earn them through mining, buying and selling, getting paid for a job or any other form of earned income. In fact, don't be afraid the government will adopt Cryptocurrency later on.   And I think on my owm observation, government will not kill people who are using cryptocurrency because some of the government employees are also a hodlers, they can prohibit you from investing but not to the point of killing you. We all know billionaires are slowly adopting the technology so obviously they have the connections to the government ..
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

The government is not really scary as it stands for us. We are the government. Maybe you are referring to the officials and law makers. Cryptocurrency is not just anything that we thought of, a simple payment method. It was more than that it could affect the economy in many ways. So if the government sees it as a threat for now maybe they are just trying to protect the people. Banning is just a method to regulate it before everything goes out of hand. Remember that there are scams and they could take millions of dollars the easy way. And this is just an example of why the government may want to control it but in time if everything is well, maybe the government all over the world will allow cryptocurrencies.

Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

yes, it true. becuse the government cannot control bitcoin . it is the blockchain tehnology
korkyqq

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

You're absolutely right. In developing countries, that is the only thing the government is doing. They are never going to let free(uncontrolled) money flow. By the lie that they are protecting the investors. They are only protecting their financiers. The rich are funding their politicians, and for return, they want protection of their investments.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

I do not think the government is frightening, the government's view is quite different from that of the crypto investors, who fear that bitcoin will break the current and future economy, as a market. dark field when everything is anonymous.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

The government is afraid of the bitcoins, because they can not regulate it and receive all the taxes that they would like.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Of course they are scared. One of the main pillars of any state is a single currency and full control over the money issue. Crypto destroys both of these postulates. From this all the ridiculous popts of regulation of the market will emerge.
Not only that in the past currencies needed to be backed by a certain weight of gold but that was removed long time ago thanks to both world wars, so now countries can print as much currency as they want, bitcoin not only takes away their control over the currency it takes away their ability to tax your income and even worse their ability to tax your wealth through inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: