Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4144 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

The government will control all activities of a country. So the government is the most powerful and the most feared, the government can issue a ban on what they want (but need convincing). With Crypto, the government in my country also forbids it because they can not control it

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

Governments are not as frightening as we think they are legitimate bodies that protect our legitimate rights. They are the managers of the country so they always hope we will have a better life.
Queen83

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I don't think any government can kill us for the purpose of using crypto currencies. I think it's very wrong or misleading to think about such a government. I am not saying that I support the government but I say that because if the government exists then only we can see a little light in our country and all the facilities around us. I think it's more perfect if we always work with them. For example, pay taxes if the system says that to you and everything will be fine! Keeping everything simple can benefit us and the government too.
LandSecrets.io

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

they hate and afraid of bitcoin Angry Angry Angry
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:15 PM

The hostility towards Cryptocurrency has little to do with protecting their citizens from risks. I guess they fear you will become independent and difficult to control.
All governments are capable of lawlessness. Lawlessness is everywhere especially in societies that tolerate it.
Good thing is that Cryptocurrency is uncensorable and is meant to protect you from their lawlessness. .
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

It depends on the leader of a state. Like for example in other countries like in the Philippines, Pres. Duterte cares for his filipino citizen because believes that he is just an employee of all the Filipinos and qn instrument of our almighty god.
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

I agree with you completely. If the crypto currency were accepted as a state currency, then this would solve the problem of corruption. And this is not beneficial to officials.
eneifed

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Some are genuinely concerned about the risk while others are seeing their own interests.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

The Chinese government is also banned from cryptocurrency and ico media campaigns!
A lot of media accounts about cryptocurrencies have been blocked!
And it is not allowed to host any virtual currency recommendations and promotions!
rohnyaz9299

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

crypto to protect investors from risks.
It can also be exposed that the government isn't interested to have talks about it but all they want to do is to regulate cryptocurrencies as they find it profitable.

But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do.
You can say that you are not afraid until they target you.

Because we have many ways to fight them.
Buying crypto's and putting your wealth on it is a way to fight them.

So this is how cruel the Vietnamese government is? I'm glad that my country isn't like that.
Those who are doing daily activity in "cryptotic world"" knows that it profitable and trusted. But also one other side is ,there are many frod people who take money and never exanged with bt, thug, robbery . Because of this all cases btc is not centralized and baned by government
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

With the development of crypto that is too fast as it is now, it certainly becomes a frightening thing for the government, many people move to crypto and will automatically make use of fiat continue to decline.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

The Chinese government is also banned from cryptocurrency and ico media campaigns!
A lot of media accounts about cryptocurrencies have been blocked!
And it is not allowed to host any virtual currency recommendations and promotions!
China has very strong policies on the cryptocurrency market but I think that may change as the market recovers. I believe that things will be more stable and China will be a strong driving force for this market.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

i hink governments arent scary but governments are regulating the bitcoin and other crypto currencies they want to put these coins in strict regulation in terms of prevention of scams,that is good purpose.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

do you have a stand-alone with the government?, not all government do bad things and take money, maybe there are many news about corruption but not all government behave as you write, and how you can assume with that 1%?
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

The government must be educated and more knowledgeable with this bitcoin and whats going on with the crypoto world since it is there job to functionalize and monitor monetary in - and out -. I believe that we are just scared of them because they have more power and authority and money to dictate us what we are going to do. But the thing is, civilians have always the right to prove themselves they are wrong with their loopholes.
rembad

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Very good question! If you understand, the government of many countries against digital money. This is explained by the fact that now the government can not levy taxes on people and even simply control cash flows. With the widespread use of crypto currency, paying the government will no longer make sense. And even if they start fighting with people, it will not lead to anything. You can close the exchange, you can close the bank, but closing one person, they will close only one crypt exchange, and all people can not be closed. Every person who has a crypto currency is a stock exchange.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Government do has a lot of power in politics, social, and economy. Every decisions that makes by goverment is really important. For example china that ban ico and cryptocurrency. They have such a power to do that and they dont care with others country who are embrace it. I believe china is part of G20, G20 do suppory crypto but seems like china one of ppwerfull country dont care with G20 words.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

They really do jobs under the hood, it has been ages since they have done that and only few people from the public knows that aside from them. As for my situation, I don't do things that would actually put my life in danger, staying in crypto doesn't mean we will be killed in the near future I guess it depends on how you protect your self from them. But still only few of our people knows Blockchain and even the government are not interested in it for now, maybe another year or certain events could lit the fire.

You are correct we all know how the government do their works.. They love to work in secret maybe they are the reason behind why a lots of scammers and hackers..  But still we cant accuse them easily because we have no evidence.. A lots says that the government do it because they fear that it could help evry citizen and if that will be the case what is their used in society if cryptocurrency already solve it...  But we should trust them beyond it... Its up to us if we will be get feared or not...
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

The government by itself is nit scary, what really scares people is the idiots that are part of it and what they decide, and their decisio is usually a stupid one that benefits only them and their closed ones. I never talked about that with a Vietnamese but if you guys really think that of you government and in that numbers, why don't you do anything? Try electing a simple man for example as a president or something like that.
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

I think everything the government is doing is in the best interest of its citizens. And the control vary from country to country. Ultimately, it should be for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: