Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90244 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Yes, but the developers will not make free distribution of tokens, they can only be purchased when the sales start. One could of course make at least a few shares before sales.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, but as for me they need a free distribution of tokens to distribute the project.

The XDNA coin is already available to trade (buy/sell) on exchange. There is no thing free. if you want to get some XDNA coins withput spending you own money, you can participate in their bounty program that will remain until 25/08/2018
Earning tokens through bounty is probably best way to earn without having to actually buying tokens, and could boost more the sales of the tokens and could work your way.
Well, agree that the developers of this project need to arrange a free distribution for the promotion of the project.
I think this is a good idea, because people are always attracted to free events. It happens that users can become interested in a bounty campaign, and then become an investor in this project.

If we are talking about free, it can really create an attention and make people be curious about it. XDNA planned very well the project and this is why they manage to be able to get listed in an exchanges.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Yes, but the developers will not make free distribution of tokens, they can only be purchased when the sales start. One could of course make at least a few shares before sales.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, but as for me they need a free distribution of tokens to distribute the project.

The XDNA coin is already available to trade (buy/sell) on exchange. There is no thing free. if you want to get some XDNA coins withput spending you own money, you can participate in their bounty program that will remain until 25/08/2018
Earning tokens through bounty is probably best way to earn without having to actually buying tokens, and could boost more the sales of the tokens and could work your way.

It's probably going to be that way and it's one way to promote the project here in this forum and also in social networking sites. Hopefully, there will be more people that would get to know about the platform so that the value of the coin would increased.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

Such a quite unique mining model which their awesome and fresh feature called Triple Node Technology, but I wonder what's unique about the feature.  Undecided

Maybe a video presentation explaining what it is and how it will work can help a lot of us to easily understand how this advance technology feature can help us a lot.
You know, maybe this is a video that shows what a project really is. Maybe the project itself is not like other projects, this is its uniqueness, it is not like everyone else.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

I saw in pow reward system there is no allocation for bounty. what is that means? bounty campaign will not be held?

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

Mining remains a popular way of earning, especially in those countries where electricity is cheap. You can implement your project
Having masternode even make things much more easier i think so is much more easier to earn I just they implement their litenode that also should be a good factor

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

I don't have so much knowledge with mining but I do understand the concept I just need to learn more the detail by detail on what's going on with this platform.
yes, the project is quite easy to understand and navigate in its purposes. I see that the team was able to attract a lot of supporters. I hope that the situation with investors is also good.
Though mining is a easy process to earn & become rich but it is not understand by the all.Investors who knows about it will shine in this project     
Yeah many of people told the same thing and i also agreed with it. Mining is not a easy process but if you have proper knowledge about it then it will definitely very easy for you. You can earn huge amount of profit from it but for this you need to first do huge investment.
Exactly. Huge funds will be needed if we choosed this kind of way in earning crypto coins. This is the most effective and very profitable kind of gaining profits. And by having XDNA platform, surely the chanced to be more successful is always there because they have provided good features that are fit for miners.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

It's probably going to be that way and it's one way to promote the project here in this forum and also in social networking sites. Hopefully, there will be more people that would get to know about the platform so that the value of the coin would increased.

Joining bounty forum can gain profit by giving you tokens. This will help also in promoting the project to make it more popular. Hope many will join and invest in the project to make it successful and also I am hoping many will find it interesting so that many will be curious and would like to know the project.
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

im join XDNA Signature bounty.

hope this project too the moon!

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

Joining bounty forum can gain profit by giving you tokens. This will help also in promoting the project to make it more popular. Hope many will join and invest in the project to make it successful and also I am hoping many will find it interesting so that many will be curious and would like to know the project.
We can gaun more supporters who will be joining as a bounty campaign to earn tokens at the same time there will be a way to gain more promotion automatically.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

That is a valuable update how about any minimum purchase and we can purchase with any currency or limited to only specific currencies ? which makes sense with the complete information for all the investors.
I think full information about this can only be given to us by the developers. I hope they do it as quickly as possible, because many supporters are following this project.

This is information is given by the developer ! because if your read carefully first page, the exchange in which this coin is available to trade is mentioned, and if you visit bounty thread you will find out about those info. I only re-tell  for people who don't read them.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

That is a valuable update how about any minimum purchase and we can purchase with any currency or limited to only specific currencies ? which makes sense with the complete information for all the investors.
I think full information about this can only be given to us by the developers. I hope they do it as quickly as possible, because many supporters are following this project.

This is information is given by the developer ! because if your read carefully first page, the exchange in which this coin is available to trade is mentioned, and if you visit bounty thread you will find out about those info. I only re-tell  for people who don't read them.
That shall be a reopen update for the participants to understand about the project news  in detail and there should be even some social official channel engaged to connect with the people to discuss their thoughts and get resolved.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

Such a quite unique mining model which their awesome and fresh feature called Triple Node Technology, but I wonder what's unique about the feature.  Undecided

Maybe a video presentation explaining what it is and how it will work can help a lot of us to easily understand how this advance technology feature can help us a lot.

Meh most videos on crypto are just self wanks on how glorious the platform is and often skips the tough parts to only give the best parts only
I think it's the best way to introduce the project properly. The good vedio presentation are more attractive and pleasing in the eyes of many. Hopefully that team and developers will plan and include vedio presentation for the betterment and marketing strategy of the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

It is highly essential to have a look on the xdna official whitepapers that will allow the users to understand the project completely and make them realize the things how they are planned with the exchanges and every activity.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

This will even allow many bounty and airdrop hunters to actively participate in the project and start spreading the word in various channels and communities that even adds a value for the project to achieve the goals.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:36 AM

This will even allow many bounty and airdrop hunters to actively participate in the project and start spreading the word in various channels and communities that even adds a value for the project to achieve the goals.
Definitely true. That will become another opportunity for both the participants and to this project. Participants will gain from this project by participating in the bounty campaigns and the project will gain more users, supporters and investors by the help of the participants.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

im join XDNA Signature bounty.

hope this project too the moon!

Thank you for your patronage and support mate. I hope you will be active to endorse and promote XDNA! I am expecting from the team for more developments and good news to come!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

Meh most videos on crypto are just self wanks on how glorious the platform is and often skips the tough parts to only give the best parts only
I think it's the best way to introduce the project properly. The good vedio presentation are more attractive and pleasing in the eyes of many. Hopefully that team and developers will plan and include vedio presentation for the betterment and marketing strategy of the project.

For sure this will have a big impact on viewers if they will explain and present it properly. A live interview would be also a good idea to answer question from investors and members right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

How actively do you sell, do you have something to say to those who have already invested in the project?
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

The reward for those who decided to take part in the bounty program is quite generous and for those who choose to join it is a good option
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

Mining remains a popular way of earning, especially in those countries where electricity is cheap. You can implement your project
If those people could take this advantage then they could get huge profit, but unfortunately many are not capable of mining with their current situations. Well either it would be good.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: