Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2644 times)
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Such act is common with those that missed stocking up bitcoin when it was way too cheap. They are doing everything possible to spread fud just to cause panic that can lead to a price crash. All is for them to have a very good entry point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

There are numerous individuals as yet seeking after the fall on Bitcoin in light of the fact that they are just getting ready to the up and coming ascending of the cost of the Bitcoin once more. Those individuals that still wish to the destruction of the Bitcoin just needs to purchase Bitcoin as long as it is in a low cost for ventures. Since they realize that Bitcoin will go to the moon again in itsnext turn.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Most of them miss the buying of Bitcoin when it was still cheap and trying to make the opportunity come again so that they can accumulate more btc and some altcoins begore it start picking up again...
But it does not guarantee that even if bitcoin market price will fall they can compensate the its fall down when they will going to invest on bitcoin? I mean how much do they plan to invest to make the market price increase? We should not scare the investors instead let us welcome them so that they will going to pour more investments and bitcoin market price could go high again.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

I think sime people in cryoto wisg the downfall of bitcoin because they want to buy many of it and wait for the right time to sell it so that they can get a big profit.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

This is not good. They want the ICO they are doing is the best and can be better bitcoin. instead of developing their ICO technology. They use media campaigns to talk about the end of bitcoin to make their projects superior. They do not understand when the bitcoin price drops to a low level, the other altcoin also affected.

moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

it seems to me that they just want to buy cheaper and make money on it or they simply get paid for making them talk about bitcoin and other crypto-currencies

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

it is called FUD and the purpose of it is to try and bring the price down and the reason for it is because they want to buy bitcoin.

the thing is many people know the fact that bitcoin market is still small and can be influenced a lot by the decisions that people make. and sometimes these decisions are based mostly on drama and what they read online. but generally it is from the news they read like the hack news, or some adoption news (as an opposite way which leads to rise) not some random idiot's comment on a forum.
with that mistake they start spreading bullshit about how price is falling so that they can buy more of it.

Some people wish the downfall of crypto because obviously the bitcoin will be cheaper to buy, you can buy more in order to invest for the future at a right time, to gain more profit and income.
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

Maybe they have something to gain from the down fall. Because I see no reason for someone to be praying for down fall on his or her investment. Most people are seeing bitcoin as scam why some are seeing as good investment

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
art.vrn

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Because they want to attract people who do not understand the crypt world. They give false reliable, that their coin is better than Bitcoin, for the sake of developing their project.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

people who really want bitcoin prices are falling because they want to buy bitcoin at a very cheap price, in my opinion that is a tactic now that many people have found a way to get greater profits from investing in bitcoin.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

Not to be surprise though, people  try to turn off your shine thinking it will make their light glow brighter. Once there is a new coin in the market, the owners of the coin sees bitcoin as a huge threat and would do anything, I mean anything to convince the masses that their coin is more profitable than the number one most traded coin in the market. In a more personal issue, it can be dismissed as a psychological issue. The truth is, people know better than they are being fed by this low self esteemed coin company owners. So it's more like a business move to preach and wish that the value of bitcoin will drop to ground zero.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

Yes, indeed,there are many disagreements, but we all need to understand that the future is for cryptocurrency and technologies that are behind it.You need to be friends with everyone and do common things that will lead all to one common goal
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

Agreed.Bad news and dirty gossip about Bitcoin spoil the situation for everyone.It is urgent to stop the infusion of negative information and turn the situation to the green side.We can do this only by joint efforts and positive attitude of ourselves and others.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

i think its a normal thing for anyone who knows what he/she is doing wont fall for any of these cheap manipulations. many fudders and panickers are really really doing a worst thing in this space and its affecting alot of things in this market. everyone should be wise now and play the game way it should be and not be moved by fuders.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

this the irony of life, people wanting to cut off their source of wealth, anyone hating and wishing btc to fall is like wishing the world to go many centuries back and be like cave men
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Because they know the market very well and always try to grab the opportunity to get bitcoin in low price so that they gain earn big profit.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

I think sime people in cryoto wisg the downfall of bitcoin because they want to buy many of it and wait for the right time to sell it so that they can get a big profit.

It is evident. I am more than sure - the whales do it on purpose. They have millions, and they can buy many cheap Bitcoins now to get billions when BTC starts its bull run.
JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

These are that kind of people who always seeking opportunities to get big benefits from bitcoin and they know that the downfall is the best opportunity for them.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

Crypto currencies are new thing, but it seems like everyone has a right to count himself as an expert and those people make different kind of prognoses. I saw as positive as negative, Noone of which still didn't come true. Better to set own targets about the price and the moment of cashing out and follow only that.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Simple question,they simply want to be the top earners ,they are trying to create panic just to make the price drop and quickly you that as advantage and buy many as possible .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: