Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

I would have to agree with the same. Regarding the traders they had a link associated with their profiles that showed their history trades I think but I can't seem to find it anymore. I hope the team publishes something that reflects their profit rates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Cyber Capital Invest ICO Status Update from Viktor Kurov, Cyber Capital Invest COO (+profit calculations)

Cool, The video really looks good and very informative buddy, Can't wait to see what will going to happen more in coming months for the CCI project.

Definitly on the better side from what I’ve seen it’s interesting to see companies like this that are putting a lot more investment into quality advertising and infotainment for their investors

Yeah, Even the project is really good if they will not going to invest some hardwork on their advertising it's really hard to find some people who's going to support it but CCI not only making a good advertising but it's also a very informative one.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

Cyber Capital Invest ICO Status Update from Viktor Kurov, Cyber Capital Invest COO (+profit calculations)

Cool, The video really looks good and very informative buddy, Can't wait to see what will going to happen more in coming months for the CCI project.

Definitly on the better side from what I’ve seen it’s interesting to see companies like this that are putting a lot more investment into quality advertising and infotainment for their investors

Yeah, Even the project is really good if they will not going to invest some hardwork on their advertising it's really hard to find some people who's going to support it but CCI not only making a good advertising but it's also a very informative one.

I hope the lightening was better but nevertheless message came across well; I think if the traders would do a live session it would be very helpful to the investments. As the numbers on the presentation are really good.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

I hope the lightening was better but nevertheless message came across well; I think if the traders would do a live session it would be very helpful to the investments. As the numbers on the presentation are really good.
They may haven't finalised the Traders that gonna work for them!
They may be under selection and i think they should only choose traders carefully!
cause they are gonna have access to huge amount pf assets!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

They may haven't finalised the Traders that gonna work for them!
They may be under selection and i think they should only choose traders carefully!
cause they are gonna have access to huge amount pf assets!
From what i know about this project i am pretty sure the team has thought about that too and are already choosing their traders wisely.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

yeah exactly, it's alright saying this person made $100,000 this year for example, but we don't know how much they invested, or lost etc I think transparency is very important especially in a platform like this.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

How possible is this, seeing the trades they loose. How will they be able to keep the records from this trades?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

first of all, i believe when CCI says professional they are referring to traders with vast trading experience i don't want to believe they are not after expert because as a startup they need to prove they are more than capable to deliver. a lot of investors will focus on their success story as a yardstick to invest

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

I am sure they will use stop-loss and the order could be triggered automatically on hitting the stop-loss. Smart traders wont wait with gaining losses.
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

first of all, i believe when CCI says professional they are referring to traders with vast trading experience i don't want to believe they are not after expert because as a startup they need to prove they are more than capable to deliver. a lot of investors will focus on their success story as a yardstick to invest

Many of th potential investors will check the trader bio and if the professionals are good and profitable traders. CCI cannot afford to, hire not professional traders for the project.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Many of th potential investors will check the trader bio and if the professionals are good and profitable traders. CCI cannot afford to, hire not professional traders for the project.
Indeed! if they choose wisely it'll sure do some amazing stuff!
without professional Investors will wont trust this and moreover they need them to get profit too!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Indeed! if they choose wisely it'll sure do some amazing stuff!
without professional Investors will wont trust this and moreover they need them to get profit too!

I would be very much interested in knowing and understanding whether any private investors are there on-board already. Or atleast some discussions on-going on this aspect?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

This is another of those days when I ask myself what the results of professional traders look like. Did they see it coming and sold on time? Did they make losses like me? It will be exciting to see the CCI team  trading one day

Everyone has their different trading styles, I like to look at the BitMex REKT Twitter account because it shows you that not everyone is great at trading: https://twitter.com/bitmexrekt

That's true. The technicalities involved with reading the candles can be very confusing for a beginner. The funny thing is some experienced traders do make wrong calls too.

Absolutely, a personal experience made me keep off with anything that has to do with trading, even though i would have love to do such but i just don't have the stomach to burn my fingers again and i'm sure some individuals feel same way, that's why its necessary that CCI get this right because its obvious that they will have a lot of customers to satisfy

"There is the power that comes to those who does what scares them" - I leave this quote with you.. Actually every seasoned player today in the trading market got their fingers burnt one way or the other

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

How possible is this, seeing the trades they loose. How will they be able to keep the records from this trades?

At first I also thought it would be interesting to see the trades. But actually I do not care, I'm not here to learn to trade but to multiply my tokens and CCI should do that for me :-)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

Exactly, even the team will not want to hire traders that affect the business in its infancy stage, they will surely have the interest of their investors at heart.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

At first I also thought it would be interesting to see the trades. But actually I do not care, I'm not here to learn to trade but to multiply my tokens and CCI should do that for me :-)

Robert Kiyosaki would have advised differently lol.. If Robert was here he would have said "mind the business" lol but then again you've got a solid point... The ease associated with the platform is so much attractive to be left out

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

well from the look of things CCI are putting the required effort to see that they succeed and i believe they have every reason to do so because their concept is really wonderful

The idea is a good one. All they have to do is put it out there for people to see and know about it and I believe from there on every other thing will follow sooth
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: