Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
pietro_B

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

This project sounds very interesting. May I ask whether you got your presale funds from a group of small investors or a few big players?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!
and i dont know what happens in this presell remaining hours!
wishing them all the best

Well, the market has been unfavorable enough for anyone, both existing projects and upcoming ones are finding it difficult to meetup the expectations of the community but nevertheless, i'm pretty optimistic that the situation will soon change for the better, they've tried in the aspect of token sale and they still have more time that may likely turn things around positively

I hope things would turn green; This year was mental. I mean the drop impact everyone especially when it went below 400. Are sale delays on the table?

It wasn't a funny experience seeing the charts go down so drastically, it led to so much FUD that made many leave the crypto niche but the fact is, its not going to be so next year, a lot of good news has been springing up and they all seem to target next year, so i hope to see the blockchain industry become more vibrant, even though it may take a while
i personally knew a few investors that lost interest in Investing on crypto because of continuously falling projects!
things gonna change...soon
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!

Well, the market has been unfavorable enough for anyone, both existing projects and upcoming ones are finding it difficult to meetup the expectations of the community but nevertheless, i'm pretty optimistic that the situation will soon change for the better, they've tried in the aspect of token sale and they still have more time that may likely turn things around positively

I hope things would turn green; This year was mental. I mean the drop impact everyone especially when it went below 400. Are sale delays on the table?

It wasn't a funny experience seeing the charts go down so drastically, it led to so much FUD that made many leave the crypto niche but the fact is, its not going to be so next year, a lot of good news has been springing up and they all seem to target next year, so i hope to see the blockchain industry become more vibrant, even though it may take a while
i personally knew a few investors that lost interest in Investing on crypto because of continuously falling projects!
things gonna change...soon

Yeah most people have lost money in the 2017/2018 ath period and still trying to recover from it all, now many potential investors are very cautious about the whole crypto thing, not that you can really blame anyone that sees different because crypto is very volatile and that means you can easily loss money if you are new and don't understand how market trend works.

I have also loss some money in few tokens i hodl but i just keep faith it will go up eventually and regain my initial investment, the market has been in bear market since February, just can't wait for it to recover.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Did they meet their target?
I think that's the question I'm mostly interested about at this point

The soft cap was not reached which is sad tbh but I think this will not stop the team or derail them from their goals and target.
Are you sure about that? I guess we should wait the confirmation from CCI admin. Might be they reached softcap but not updated on website or may be stuck with some work?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

Google have seem to relax their law on crypto Ad hopefully we will begin to see another wave of crypto ads which to me was one of the biggest negative hit crypto felt that brought it this low

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

The soft cap was not reached which is sad tbh but I think this will not stop the team or derail them from their goals and target.
Are you sure about that? I guess we should wait the confirmation from CCI admin. Might be they reached softcap but not updated on website or may be stuck with some work?

I think that the counter is manually updated, and not automatic. We will surely hear something about this very soon from the team. Just give them a few days to get all the details ready.

Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

It shouldn't if they have a strong conviction on what they offer, they can extend the sales and revisit the strategies they've employed up to this stage.
I agreed i am sure the community will understand the extension of the sale it would mainly be the harsh market that is going down a lot right now.

So with them not meeting their softcap, have they confirmed it will go ahead? I seem to remember people saying investments would be refunded if they didn't meet it?

The investments will be refunded, when they don‘t reach the softcap afterthe complete ICO. Only the Pre-Sale is over and they sold 2/3 of their softcap, with the Main-Sale to go. I think they will reach their softcap easily in the upcomming Main-Sale.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Still they have time. Main is about to start next month. I am sure they will reach softcap and move ahead. No doubt about it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

Still they have time. Main is about to start next month. I am sure they will reach softcap and move ahead. No doubt about it.

They have time now to concentrate on their marketing and come with nice strategy. Marketing is key here. I think this was also discussed here and I hope team will look into that first.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

That is true we still have the main sale and according to their progress bar they have almost already achieved it they just need a little bit more and they surely will get that in the main sale.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

It shouldn't if they have a strong conviction on what they offer, they can extend the sales and revisit the strategies they've employed up to this stage.
I agreed i am sure the community will understand the extension of the sale it would mainly be the harsh market that is going down a lot right now.

So with them not meeting their softcap, have they confirmed it will go ahead? I seem to remember people saying investments would be refunded if they didn't meet it?

The investments will be refunded, when they don‘t reach the softcap afterthe complete ICO. Only the Pre-Sale is over and they sold 2/3 of their softcap, with the Main-Sale to go. I think they will reach their softcap easily in the upcomming Main-Sale.

I think they can get somewhere when ETH price increases. The price is not doing them well at the moment. They around 67% their softcap now with 10.128.290 tokens sold.

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

They have time now to concentrate on their marketing and come with nice strategy. Marketing is key here. I think this was also discussed here and I hope team will look into that first.
THATS TRUE!
their marketing should be developed to bring new investor!
because they have really an amzing project that needs to be spreaded to whole crypto community!
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Today Crypto Currency is becoming mainstream. As a result, the profits to be made from trading Cryptocurrency have become very well known, through friends, colleagues and the media. Stories of people turning a small piece of capital into exponential growth, a large nest egg, by investing in and trading Cryptocurrency. I love the platform because it aims to help people that are new to crypto to understand how it works.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

I think they can get somewhere when ETH price increases. The price is not doing them well at the moment. They around 67% their softcap now with 10.128.290 tokens sold.
That status from yesterday's there. I guess they reached softcap but as we know this counter will updating manually. So we should wait.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

Not yet!
But they have enough time remaining to reach the goal without any doubt!
just keep supporting

Ya we'll see i mean theirs a lot they can do to improve progress including more advertising and really getting the word out more i think they can do more and theirs a big opportunity still for them to increase sales
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

I saw the news that CCI is using the DAOX protocol to run its token sale. This is really exciting because DAOX is another project that I am interested in.

DAOX provides a service for projects to launch ICO's and fund raising campaigns as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). This means CCI will establish their company and they can fully function without hierarchical management.

Blog link: https://medium.com/daox/cryptocurrency-investment-fund-cci-to-run-its-token-sales-using-the-daox-protocol-3baeae7cc036

DAOX/CCI Link: https://daox.network/cybercapitalinvest

I don't really know much about the DAOX network but I made sure to go through the links you dropped. All I can say is, I wish this partnership yields great result that helps CCI achieve its goals

i gave up trying to know which company is which because there are large number blockchain based startup out there that it becomes meaningless trying to make sense of it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

I saw the news that CCI is using the DAOX protocol to run its token sale. This is really exciting because DAOX is another project that I am interested in.

DAOX provides a service for projects to launch ICO's and fund raising campaigns as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). This means CCI will establish their company and they can fully function without hierarchical management.

Blog link: https://medium.com/daox/cryptocurrency-investment-fund-cci-to-run-its-token-sales-using-the-daox-protocol-3baeae7cc036

I don't really know much about the DAOX network but I made sure to go through the links you dropped. All I can say is, I wish this partnership yields great result that helps CCI achieve its goals

i gave up trying to know which company is which because there are large number blockchain based startup out there that it becomes meaningless trying to make sense of it

YOur not wrong i try to keep track of the big ones that seem to be ahead of their time or have a good sense of where the industry is going and then i mimick their moves and their investments/partnerships as that way some of my research is done for me Smiley
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

YOur not wrong i try to keep track of the big ones that seem to be ahead of their time or have a good sense of where the industry is going and then i mimick their moves and their investments/partnerships as that way some of my research is done for me Smiley
thanks for this wonderful insight i would have to redraw my plans and start learning what i can from any business i meet who knows i might stumble upon a very rewarding one or business concept

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

We will see how the market develops next month. If the Bullrun starts as many expected, then the start of the Mainsale can be very exciting and lucrative
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

I like your optimism. It would give the team some time to put project together moving ahead of the roadmap.
It would be great to know when it goin resume.Also the team should keep investors and Community updated during this break.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: