Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:55:50 AM

I saw the news that CCI is using the DAOX protocol to run its token sale. This is really exciting because DAOX is another project that I am interested in.

DAOX provides a service for projects to launch ICO's and fund raising campaigns as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). This means CCI will establish their company and they can fully function without hierarchical management.

Blog link: https://medium.com/daox/cryptocurrency-investment-fund-cci-to-run-its-token-sales-using-the-daox-protocol-3baeae7cc036

DAOX/CCI Link: https://daox.network/cybercapitalinvest

You too? I've been hearing about DAOX a while it's cool that we're hearing more projects really make use of each others technology to overall improve the position of the platform and the overall crypto community by working together

Yeah, I really like both projects, this is a really good partnership and I think both companies can get the best out of each other. DAOX have a great platform with excellent technology that will really cement CCI as a decentralized project. It's a good step forward and for me it makes CCI a really stand out project.

yeah, i see this partnership going very far they both need each technology it apparently clear that CCI needs DAOX great platform

The funds raised on the DAOX protocol for the CCI ICO will be stored on a DAO instead of being held in a bank account and being controlled by one central figure.

The team will need to send in withdrawal requests and provide info on why they are using the funds, the important thing is investors will get to vote on whether they approve these withdrawals and decide when the team uses the funds.

DAOX is the fairest and the most transparent use of the blockchain that I have seen for a long time and fair play to CCI for being extremely brave and being one of the first companies to do this. They have earned a lot more respect from me for doing this.

That’s interesting. I Always there’s something about CCI project that makes everyone interested in getting the tokens and earning profits from trading.

The DOAX partnership shows more integrity and transparency from the team. I can say they already got a good start.

I actually saw this video a while back, i'm hoping this is the first of many as they start to load the building i know for now people will say its just a guy in an empty building but if they can show progress updates on video it would really shift the narrative

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!
and i dont know what happens in this presell remaining hours!
wishing them all the best

Well, the market has been unfavorable enough for anyone, both existing projects and upcoming ones are finding it difficult to meetup the expectations of the community but nevertheless, i'm pretty optimistic that the situation will soon change for the better, they've tried in the aspect of token sale and they still have more time that may likely turn things around positively

I hope things would turn green; This year was mental. I mean the drop impact everyone especially when it went below 400. Are sale delays on the table?

Last year Market started going up from December? I hope we have Xmas party again this year as well. Market looks stable for now.

The whales have to buy more expensive Christmas gifts every year for their children and families. So they will push prices up again until Christmas. At least that's my theory :-)

Who knows why things happen that’s why traders have to be good at earning profit if the markets moving in either direction through short and long trades

lol at expensive christmas gifts. usually the pump happens to gain the yearly profit. Many are waiting for that pump and there is a chance it might not be or happen with ETH. I think this is where professional traders would come in handy.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!

Did they meet their target?
I think that's the question I'm mostly interested about at this point
Not yet!
But they have enough time remaining to reach the goal without any doubt!
just keep supporting
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

Well, the market has been unfavorable enough for anyone, both existing projects and upcoming ones are finding it difficult to meetup the expectations of the community but nevertheless, i'm pretty optimistic that the situation will soon change for the better, they've tried in the aspect of token sale and they still have more time that may likely turn things around positively

I hope things would turn green; This year was mental. I mean the drop impact everyone especially when it went below 400. Are sale delays on the table?

Last year Market started going up from December? I hope we have Xmas party again this year as well. Market looks stable for now.

The whales have to buy more expensive Christmas gifts every year for their children and families. So they will push prices up again until Christmas. At least that's my theory :-)

Who knows why things happen that’s why traders have to be good at earning profit if the markets moving in either direction through short and long trades

lol at expensive christmas gifts. usually the pump happens to gain the yearly profit. Many are waiting for that pump and there is a chance it might not be or happen with ETH. I think this is where professional traders would come in handy.

Now ETH is at crucial price.  If it goes below 150 USD,  people will lose confidence in ETH.  Traders might still earn profit but I  don't want ETH to go below 150 now.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

Some analysts claiming that ETH will go up and will make new high around $1900. If that happens then it will be interesting to see if traders earn the most or investors.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

The last 12 hours of the presale run. Last chance for a good price, tomorrow the tokens are more expensive.
And do not forget, for 1 ETH you get tokens worth $ 430. $ 200 more than the current price

Wish them luck. The pre sale was a good run and I hope the next stage is way better than the presale. Hope their fixed price situation won't come back to hurt them though.

yeah, but i don't think it will since it did not hurt them back in pre-sale i believe it will not hurt them now, this is just a speculation a personal one at that

Yeah. The prayer should be that Ethereum price should not go below it's current state as that will really be bad for their business. But i am glad that they have hope that the market will be better soon.

thats true!
if ETH do not goes back to its regular price then it would be a challenge for them to develop the platform!
but i'm sure ETH is rise and shine within End fo this year!

They sold 10 mil + tokens already. I am sure they will move ahead with their main sales in November. Do we know the exact date?

That can be easily spotted. There is still enough time to prepare for that though. They can start tightening up any loosed ends now so that they can replicate a greater level of success compared to what's done already
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Some analysts claiming that ETH will go up and will make new high around $1900. If that happens then it will be interesting to see if traders earn the most or investors.

I think most people here hope that the analysts are right. I don‘t think, that we can reach a new ATH this year, but a decent increase. I‘m glad that I have bought my CCI Tokens and looking forward to receive ny first dividend.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

The last 12 hours of the presale run. Last chance for a good price, tomorrow the tokens are more expensive.
And do not forget, for 1 ETH you get tokens worth $ 430. $ 200 more than the current price

Wish them luck. The pre sale was a good run and I hope the next stage is way better than the presale. Hope their fixed price situation won't come back to hurt them though.

yeah, but i don't think it will since it did not hurt them back in pre-sale i believe it will not hurt them now, this is just a speculation a personal one at that

Yeah. The prayer should be that Ethereum price should not go below it's current state as that will really be bad for their business. But i am glad that they have hope that the market will be better soon.

thats true!
if ETH do not goes back to its regular price then it would be a challenge for them to develop the platform!
but i'm sure ETH is rise and shine within End fo this year!

They sold 10 mil + tokens already. I am sure they will move ahead with their main sales in November. Do we know the exact date?

That can be easily spotted. There is still enough time to prepare for that though. They can start tightening up any loosed ends now so that they can replicate a greater level of success compared to what's done already

I think they would have professional market analysts on their side that would have predicted the outcome of the market by the end of the year. Maybe that's why they are not bothered.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

It wasn't a funny experience seeing the charts go down so drastically, it led to so much FUD that made many leave the crypto niche but the fact is, its not going to be so next year, a lot of good news has been springing up and they all seem to target next year, so i hope to see the blockchain industry become more vibrant, even though it may take a while
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

The soft cap was not reached which is sad tbh but I think this will not stop the team or derail them from their goals and target.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

The soft cap was not reached which is sad tbh but I think this will not stop the team or derail them from their goals and target.

It shouldn't if they have a strong conviction on what they offer, they can extend the sales and revisit the strategies they've employed up to this stage.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 03:12:21 PM by Nathan01

I saw the news that CCI is using the DAOX protocol to run its token sale. This is really exciting because DAOX is another project that I am interested in.

DAOX provides a service for projects to launch ICO's and fund raising campaigns as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). This means CCI will establish their company and they can fully function without hierarchical management.

Blog link: https://medium.com/daox/cryptocurrency-investment-fund-cci-to-run-its-token-sales-using-the-daox-protocol-3baeae7cc036

According to this article the profit sharing formula is schedule to happen weekly...

Will the profit be sent to user provided wallets?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

It shouldn't if they have a strong conviction on what they offer, they can extend the sales and revisit the strategies they've employed up to this stage.
I agreed i am sure the community will understand the extension of the sale it would mainly be the harsh market that is going down a lot right now.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

It wasn't a funny experience seeing the charts go down so drastically, it led to so much FUD that made many leave the crypto niche but the fact is, its not going to be so next year, a lot of good news has been springing up and they all seem to target next year, so i hope to see the blockchain industry become more vibrant, even though it may take a while

True especially those those got in high and got stuck; I think when the time comes we will get to see; I have asked if the sale delay is on the table or not but it is a bit to early to say; anything can happen in a month's time.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

That's great. I'm also currently monitoring that project because it get my attention when I saw some of my fellow crypto users are talking about it.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

I agreed i am sure the community will understand the extension of the sale it would mainly be the harsh market that is going down a lot right now.

This is probably a pause in the sales. Giving some time for investors to know more about CCI project and some time for market to recover while more funds would be available.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

True especially those those got in high and got stuck; I think when the time comes we will get to see; I have asked if the sale delay is on the table or not but it is a bit to early to say; anything can happen in a month's time.

Yeah, but this is not the first time happened with ETH. It went down couple of times after making new high. But this time it look bit serious.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Yeah, but this is not the first time happened with ETH. It went down couple of times after making new high. But this time it look bit serious.

we will see some more ATH at Ethereum until it is replaced by other projects in a few years. I'm not worried right now
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

4 hours left now and they seem to have made some progress that brings them closer to the softcap. I too think that the locking of price slowed things down let us see what turns. If they are able to suffice the softcap I think they will be in a good spot.

They already sold over 10 million CCI tokens. Under these market conditions a good achievement. I'm optimistic, that they reach the soft cap in the Main-Sale.

Pre-sales finished? I think they have not reached softcap? They have sold 10 million tokens so they should extend tokens sale end date. Let's wait for CCI teams decision

It would have been nice if they had already reached the softcap in Presale, but they still have the opportunity to reach the goals in Mainsale. Until then, they may be making more advertisements and more bounty campaigns to make CCI better known
Seriously? I just visited to the webpage and I found that 10.128.290 tokens sold but I did not see the counter and current status of sale.

I just heard that, CCI will continue with main sale. Waiting for official confirmation, but it's good decision that they want to continue developing Project.

I'm just thinking about that sold tokens but they still not updating the counter for the current status sale. It's good if they will going to continue their main sale untin then.
Yeap, I can see the same status whatever I seen yesterday. Counter is still on same place and no updates on that. 
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

So with them not meeting their softcap, have they confirmed it will go ahead? I seem to remember people saying investments would be refunded if they didn't meet it?

I don't have confirmed news, but I remember somewhere I saw that team wants to continue with main sale. They got enough money from private-sale which encouraged them to go with main sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: