Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

I did not know that CCI had a "Anti-Fraud Department" according to this Tweet about security levels: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber/status/1045570430931750913, Great too see that everything is extra safe with CCI.

Nice, hopefully they post what sort of checks each account goes through. I hope this also applies to the traders we'd be following also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

Yeah, That's really good that they caring and protecting the early investors by fixing the price of Etherium for their ICO. Their investors will not going to feel that they invested at the wrong time.

If the softcap is reached I think they will be able to get something going. Either case having a traction is what would really take the business to the next level. In this case it will be up to the traders to make good yields.
Yes if the softcap is achieved they can just start their project softcap just means the minimum amount they need to start a project, but it is always better to go for the hardcap the more the better.

Yeah, If softcap and hardcap will really going to be reached everything will really going to be good. Also to reach these goal they must really have more people and investors that will going to support it.

I think the softcap is enough to kickstart operations. The rest of the funds I think could be easily obtained from the trades that can happen and the traders if are good can make good money.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

I was not here since a week. Hope so I never missed anything which is interesting event or activities. Have they reached their pre sale target?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

I was not here since a week. Hope so I never missed anything which is interesting event or activities. Have they reached their pre sale target?
They haven't reached the softcap yet and presell will end in 3days following the beginning of Crowd sell!
they have made a videos on different questions and all that!
so far they are doing good!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Well they have four real options:

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.
I think most of the ico's choose 2 because it is the most safest and the project almost always receives the fund after the bad market, it depends a lot on the market.

In times of market downturns, I agree, option 2 is the most sensible. However, it is important to remember that even when markets pick up it doesn't guarantee success for a project as it might have lost its hype.

I agree. But most ICO tend to go with the closing down/pausing the project go back and re-strategize then come back with new improvements to their proposed project and start another token sale.

The Pre-Sale is ongoing and they still have the Main-Sale to reach the softcap. According to the CCI roadmap the Token will run until February. Still enough time to reach the goals.

I hope so. February is still far and i have seen projects with token sale of more than 7 months but did not reach their hardcap. At some point most people will get tired on a long token sale.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.
I think most of the ico's choose 2 because it is the most safest and the project almost always receives the fund after the bad market, it depends a lot on the market.

In times of market downturns, I agree, option 2 is the most sensible. However, it is important to remember that even when markets pick up it doesn't guarantee success for a project as it might have lost its hype.

I agree. But most ICO tend to go with the closing down/pausing the project go back and re-strategize then come back with new improvements to their proposed project and start another token sale.

We have experienced this scenario most especially this year a lot. And many projects have experienced an extension in their said sales date for different reasons with the down trend of market being the most of it.

Yeah it’s a good way for the team to take a break from the pressures of a token sale. They can sit back, gather their thoughts and begin preparing to make their token a success when they resume their sale.

To be honest I do not think CCI needs to do this but they should really take the options I listed above into consideration especially if they find themselves extending the sale multiple times.

Yes, its a tough period for ICOs at the moment and if taking a break will be the best option, then they should by all means consider that, till the situation stabilizes and we get to see a change in the industry, the problem is not actually on the project as they have something good to offer to the community but its just all about wrong timing but its unpredictable what the outcome will be, so, my hope is still high
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

We have experienced this scenario most especially this year a lot. And many projects have experienced an extension in their said sales date for different reasons with the down trend of market being the most of it.

Yeah it’s a good way for the team to take a break from the pressures of a token sale. They can sit back, gather their thoughts and begin preparing to make their token a success when they resume their sale.

To be honest I do not think CCI needs to do this but they should really take the options I listed above into consideration especially if they find themselves extending the sale multiple times.

Yes, its a tough period for ICOs at the moment and if taking a break will be the best option, then they should by all means consider that, till the situation stabilizes and we get to see a change in the industry, the problem is not actually on the project as they have something good to offer to the community but its just all about wrong timing but its unpredictable what the outcome will be, so, my hope is still high

Sorry but what's the latest here? What's been going on? Rather unfortunately, I have been without network access so haven't been able to keep up, luckily it's back now
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

I did not know that CCI had a "Anti-Fraud Department" according to this Tweet about security levels: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber/status/1045570430931750913, Great too see that everything is extra safe with CCI.

Nice, an anti-fraud department. Security is important and CCI offering different levels of account security based on personal preference is really great. I for one, prefers google authentication to 2FA codes as there have been too many instances where I didn't receive any code to my phone and it can be very frustrating.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

CCI team came up with good concept, so I really want this project to fulfill its destiny.  It will be really bad if they decided to close  the project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

For real, the market is affecting ICOs seriously and like you said, it has seen many projects extend their sales date or pack up shop totally. I really hope we don't get here with CCI
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

For real, the market is affecting ICOs seriously and like you said, it has seen many projects extend their sales date or pack up shop totally. I really hope we don't get here with CCI

You’re right. That’s the reason I asked previously on this thread; what’s would happen to unsold tokens if hard cap isn’t reached? A token burn would be great.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Nice, an anti-fraud department. Security is important and CCI offering different levels of account security based on personal preference is really great. I for one, prefers google authentication to 2FA codes as there have been too many instances where I didn't receive any code to my phone and it can be very frustrating.
Sorry to ask that but what is the exact Anti Fraud Department? I mean how they are securing the accounts?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

with money and investment included there will be multiple fraud attempt now and then!
so there has to be a team to control this or this Platform will become messy!
however CCI has some solid plan i see!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

Sorry to ask that but what is the exact Anti Fraud Department? I mean how they are securing the accounts?

Basically a service where through it they monitor all transactions to prevent fraud. Just like how you sign up for an exchange and before you start trading you need to pass the KYC process? usually there is a team dedicated to monitor the documents submitted. There is a set of procedures that need to be carried out for example the person submitted an old document or an unclear document...etc So the team follows a set of procedures usually mandated by a lawyer. In short the Anti Fraud Department should be a team dedicated to ensure rules and regulations apply.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Token sale is steadily moving up but bit slower than usual. Thats understandable considering the market condition we have at this moment.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Basically a service where through it they monitor all transactions to prevent fraud. Just like how you sign up for an exchange and before you start trading you need to pass the KYC process? usually there is a team dedicated to monitor the documents submitted. There is a set of procedures that need to be carried out for example the person submitted an old document or an unclear document...etc So the team follows a set of procedures usually mandated by a lawyer. In short the Anti Fraud Department should be a team dedicated to ensure rules and regulations apply.
Nice explanation @ibininja about Anti Fraud Department. So basically this is a another is working CCI to protect our accounts?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

Token sale is steadily moving up but bit slower than usual. Thats understandable considering the market condition we have at this moment.

Yeah, the market hasn't been doing well, but lately I've notice a little uptrend in the market hopeful this'll increase the rate at which the token sale is going.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

Yeah, the market hasn't been doing well, but lately I've notice a little uptrend in the market hopeful this'll increase the rate at which the token sale is going.

Finally nice to see consisently some greens each day in the markets. Seems like the spread of fud has died off. Just need some big adoption and will really help with confidence
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: