Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Data confidentiality is very important in this technological, with the presence of blockchain making data security very important to be safeguarded to avoid theft of investor data. With the presence of Cyber ​​Capital Invest your solution will be answered, and what makes me interesting is the advantage of this CCI to provide investment insurance for those who use this product with data security which is the main feature of the product from CCI.
You're right!
the platform they are developing is something that gonna re shape market!
with so up-downs, investors can decide to invest because they have no chances of loss!

Exactly. The no chance of loss is what is going to attract people here. It is just like keeping your tokens in your wallet but this will bring in profit one day and never give you a loss.

I was scared of loss of funds when the market tends to correct a price pump. Or a trading gone wrong. But asked about that in the telegram community. And it’s good to know about the back up plan CCI has to insure all clients.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

Data confidentiality is very important in this technological, with the presence of blockchain making data security very important to be safeguarded to avoid theft of investor data. With the presence of Cyber ​​Capital Invest your solution will be answered, and what makes me interesting is the advantage of this CCI to provide investment insurance for those who use this product with data security which is the main feature of the product from CCI.
You're right!
with so up-downs, investors can decide to invest because they have no chances of loss!

Exactly. The no chance of loss is what is going to attract people here. It is just like keeping your tokens in your wallet but this will bring in profit one day and never give you a loss.

I was scared of loss of funds when the market tends to correct a price pump. Or a trading gone wrong. But asked about that in the telegram community. And it’s good to know about the back up plan CCI has to insure all clients.

'No chance of data loss' is a bold statement.  Has the platform been audited by a well known security company at all?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

This is another of those days when I ask myself what the results of professional traders look like. Did they see it coming and sold on time? Did they make losses like me? It will be exciting to see the CCI team  trading one day

You got me laughing but this is the part where you have to leave the professionals to handle such, that's why we have different professions and professionals, such is applicable to the case of trading, it takes years of blood and sweat to understand the trade/rudiments involved and also to know how to maneuver issues when they arise
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

This is another of those days when I ask myself what the results of professional traders look like. Did they see it coming and sold on time? Did they make losses like me? It will be exciting to see the CCI team  trading one day

You got me laughing but this is the part where you have to leave the professionals to handle such, that's why we have different professions and professionals, such is applicable to the case of trading, it takes years of blood and sweat to understand the trade/rudiments involved and also to know how to maneuver issues when they arise

You are right, mate. The proffessional traders can handle such conditions better than me. If you have years of experience, you know what to do.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

You're right!

These kinds of things are why investors want to invest in this project, we know that CCI will change the game they just need more time.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

You are right, mate. The proffessional traders can handle such conditions better than me. If you have years of experience, you know what to do.

That's why I'll give it a try and open an account at CCI. At least part of my cryptocurrencies will be invested here. And if things go well, I can still invest more
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

That's why I'll give it a try and open an account at CCI. At least part of my cryptocurrencies will be invested here. And if things go well, I can still invest more

That is the best strategy. Since they came up with this nice idea, I think they would have thought in-depth about it than myself any other traders.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

I agree buddy, It will really going to depend on the project if they will going to have a rocket or not, Most of the investment projects now  are turning to scammed after a few weeks or months.

I think only way projects can remove those fears are transparency public traceable accounts and even maybe monthly trading reports this is stuff that is hope a company like this would consider doing

Yeah, If the projects are really transparent to their community and investors they will going to let them to see those accounts related to on going ICO sale to track it  and this will really going a way to build more trust to everyone.

At your service
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

I agree buddy, It will really going to depend on the project if they will going to have a rocket or not, Most of the investment projects now  are turning to scammed after a few weeks or months.

I think only way projects can remove those fears are transparency public traceable accounts and even maybe monthly trading reports this is stuff that is hope a company like this would consider doing

Yeah, If the projects are really transparent to their community and investors they will going to let them to see those accounts related to on going ICO sale to track it  and this will really going a way to build more trust to everyone.

Gone are the days when ICOs are opening their crypto wallets and there are live auto updates on the investment amount.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
XBBlade

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

a hedge fund for digital trading and cyber related projects only?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

The market is unpredictable but I think with professional traders it is a bit different in the sense that if they lose in one they are likely to make in one. So one balances out the other. Keep in mind that professional traders don't always win.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

That's one of the key points here, the professional traders wont panic and will know when to be strong or when to fold etc A great asset for less experience to learn from

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

This comment deserves a medal bro lol. Truly, we have different profession and professionals and everyone in their field of expertise delivers excellence!
Soonnet

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Judging by the distribution of the tokens, you have a bounty program. Please give a link to it.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Judging by the distribution of the tokens, you have a bounty program. Please give a link to it.

If you type in 'CCI bounty' on google, it is the top result. Here is the link to the BTT thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466.0

I think it will run until the end of the ICO. Which is a couple of months away.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

They have investment with 1k$ here here here and here!
if any two betrays, other two will be there to cover the losses!
Imagine Days when 20-100 trader trding Millions of our assets with CCI how much gain you're ready to see
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Cyber Capital Invest ICO Status Update from Viktor Kurov, Cyber Capital Invest COO (+profit calculations)

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Why it's look like sale is going slow now? I mean since 4-5 days I can see 8.839.528 tokens sold yet. Still receiving funds from investors? Or counter are stucked there?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Why it's look like sale is going slow now? I mean since 4-5 days I can see 8.839.528 tokens sold yet. Still receiving funds from investors? Or counter are stucked there?

I don't think that all investments are updates because I don't think there is away to do other than manual? I am not sure though; It is better to ask them in telegram

Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

Do you think guys it is worth investing?
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: