Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Well they have four real options:

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.
I think most of the ico's choose 2 because it is the most safest and the project almost always receives the fund after the bad market, it depends a lot on the market.

In times of market downturns, I agree, option 2 is the most sensible. However, it is important to remember that even when markets pick up it doesn't guarantee success for a project as it might have lost its hype.

I agree. But most ICO tend to go with the closing down/pausing the project go back and re-strategize then come back with new improvements to their proposed project and start another token sale.

We have experienced this scenario most especially this year a lot. And many projects have experienced an extension in their said sales date for different reasons with the down trend of market being the most of it.

Yea, that's the norm this year, its crazy with all that has been happening in the industry and the market this year, its really difficult to get the needed capital and pull through the ICO process but lets just be optimistic and see how things turn out, they can pause for a specific period and let the market decide on the next direction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

Honestly I prefer the last option I think restrictionist internally and streamlining to lower softcap is the best option always and doing more with less

as nice as that would be you know most blockchain startup would not want that option because it completely changes everything about what they are working for

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

Yeah, That's really good that they caring and protecting the early investors by fixing the price of Etherium for their ICO. Their investors will not going to feel that they invested at the wrong time.

If the softcap is reached I think they will be able to get something going. Either case having a traction is what would really take the business to the next level. In this case it will be up to the traders to make good yields.
Yes if the softcap is achieved they can just start their project softcap just means the minimum amount they need to start a project, but it is always better to go for the hardcap the more the better.

You have beautifully explained the situation, softcap, being the minimum amount needed will actually start the developmental process albeit, slower than it will be done with the hard cap
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

Yeah, That's really good that they caring and protecting the early investors by fixing the price of Etherium for their ICO. Their investors will not going to feel that they invested at the wrong time.

If the softcap is reached I think they will be able to get something going. Either case having a traction is what would really take the business to the next level. In this case it will be up to the traders to make good yields.
Yes if the softcap is achieved they can just start their project softcap just means the minimum amount they need to start a project, but it is always better to go for the hardcap the more the better.

You have beautifully explained the situation, softcap, being the minimum amount needed will actually start the developmental process albeit, slower than it will be done with the hard cap

yeah, straightforward explanation, most project makes it through their soft cap but hard cap is something am not that sure about. so basically softcap is needed for kick starting the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

in 2 days the presale ends. does anyone have exact data, how it continues afterwards? Does the mainsale start right after that, or do they wait a few weeks before the market offers more opportunities?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

in 2 days the presale ends. does anyone have exact data, how it continues afterwards? Does the mainsale start right after that, or do they wait a few weeks before the market offers more opportunities?

It's all up to the team buddy, some project start mainsale immediately why some take a halt, before the 2days elapse will be certain of their decision for sure.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.

What’s more important also is what going to be of the unsold tokens?

A token burn option would be great. Win win for everyone.

Token burn may not exactly be wins lol... It may not even reflect on the market price, so stop getting excited about that already lol... I know of a project that haven't had it good despite the several burn they have taken, couldn't even cross the low Ath since almost forever

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

It's all up to the team buddy, some project start mainsale immediately why some take a halt, before the 2days elapse will be certain of their decision for sure.

So there are still no exact plans about the further process?
But I think they will wait a few more weeks with the Mainsale, the market is just too difficult at the moment
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

Yeah, Second option is really okay. If their Token Sale didn't hit for now they must really pause it and keep more developments of the project and resume the sale again.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

So there are still no exact plans about the further process?
But I think they will wait a few more weeks with the Mainsale, the market is just too difficult at the moment

There is no reason to halt the main sale; they can extend it if it did not perform well. Either case they have to keep it going until ETH recovers to 400s otherwise it is going to be a slow progress. That is my take anyway we should wait for the team's say.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

They do have plans and you can find them in their website https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io in ICO DETAILS Section!
After presell they'll have Crowdsell in Tier!
Each tier has different Price per CCI!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
I hope it doesn’t get to A situation where CCI have to choose from the options outlined but if it gets to that point, I think options 2 will be the safest to choose from.

Yes, second option is best compare to other options. Option 3 also fine as long as they are not stopping project development
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

Every time I open the CCI homepage, the performance of my PC goes down. The background animations are probably very resource hungry. I know, the homepages with animated backgrounds are very popular in the crypto scene, but isn't it possible to turn this down a bit?

I just noticed that, CPU usage jumps up by about 30-40%. I hope they dont have Coinhive java apps running in the background as well.
Hello, thank you for informing. We will look into this issue today, however, this might be due to low PC configuration because we never had this comments before.

Good that the team is looking to address every issue as quick as possible, although I haven't encountered this problem but its good that the team is taking every precaution.

That's the importance of communication, it keeps both parties involved abreast of what's happening and the necessary steps will be taken to address the situation before it becomes something of a problem and that's not good for a brand, so the team is so far doing good in that aspect in terms of communicating with the community

Exactly, and in turn it boosts the image of the brand in question which is exactly a good thing in general.

If the project is transparent in all aspects, they will be recognized in a very specific manner by the public as well as investors. For the transparency they will get rewarded in the name of investments.

You are absolutely right and this is what they should know as a brand, like i initially stated, transparency is of utmost importance in the building of any brand, investors find t hard to invest unlike it was the norm, so it takes much more effort to drive investors to a brand and every tools known to boost their image should be implemented

What CCI team can do further to convince people? Different types of marketing? Scheduling AMA session/interaction with CEO?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

Every time I open the CCI homepage, the performance of my PC goes down. The background animations are probably very resource hungry. I know, the homepages with animated backgrounds are very popular in the crypto scene, but isn't it possible to turn this down a bit?

I just noticed that, CPU usage jumps up by about 30-40%. I hope they dont have Coinhive java apps running in the background as well.
Hello, thank you for informing. We will look into this issue today, however, this might be due to low PC configuration because we never had this comments before.

Good that the team is looking to address every issue as quick as possible, although I haven't encountered this problem but its good that the team is taking every precaution.

That's the importance of communication, it keeps both parties involved abreast of what's happening and the necessary steps will be taken to address the situation before it becomes something of a problem and that's not good for a brand, so the team is so far doing good in that aspect in terms of communicating with the community

Exactly, and in turn it boosts the image of the brand in question which is exactly a good thing in general.

If the project is transparent in all aspects, they will be recognized in a very specific manner by the public as well as investors. For the transparency they will get rewarded in the name of investments.

You are absolutely right and this is what they should know as a brand, like i initially stated, transparency is of utmost importance in the building of any brand, investors find t hard to invest unlike it was the norm, so it takes much more effort to drive investors to a brand and every tools known to boost their image should be implemented

What CCI team can do further to convince people? Different types of marketing? Scheduling AMA session/interaction with CEO?

All these things above, really do help a project grow confidence in the community and improve transparency
Ace44

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

I agree with the second option. It is the best to pause the token sale if things are getting bad. If the softcap has not been reached, and they did nothing to prevent it. That would be sad.

Token sale is steadily moving up but bit slower than usual. Thats understandable considering the market condition we have at this moment.

Yeah, the market hasn't been doing well, but lately I've notice a little uptrend in the market hopeful this'll increase the rate at which the token sale is going.

Finally nice to see consisently some greens each day in the markets. Seems like the spread of fud has died off. Just need some big adoption and will really help with confidence

Yea, the FUD has reduced a bit and recently a lot of good news has been emanating about the blockchain industry and some serious adaptation happening, so we may likely get to see some good vibe in the industry, though the year is almost coming to end, so i believe next year will be much better, well, its cryptocurrency, so anything can happen before the end of the year
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

All these things above, really do help a project grow confidence in the community and improve transparency

AMA session will really going to be a big help to build a communications and trust from their supporters and investors if they will going to clarify some confusion from them.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

I think the present downtrend is not stopping CCI team one bit, was surfing youtube last night where I was stopped by Youtube Usual 30s ads, it was CCI getting promoted, I was surprised, to be honest but same time glad that they embark on such important promotion

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

I think the present downtrend is not stopping CCI team one bit, was surfing youtube last night where I was stopped by Youtube Usual 30s ads, it was CCI getting promoted, I was surprised, to be honest but same time glad that they embark on such important promotion

That's good to know that such is been done by the team and an indication that the marketing team is working, yea, i'm also optimistic that the tide will change for the better and in no time we'll get to see the market bounce back and hopefully watch the launch of CCI, its been a tough year but things seems to be heading in the right direction
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

That's good to know that such is been done by the team and an indication that the marketing team is working, yea, i'm also optimistic that the tide will change for the better and in no time we'll get to see the market bounce back and hopefully watch the launch of CCI, its been a tough year but things seems to be heading in the right direction

I honestly haven't seen the ad yet, but this is a good sign it shows their putting money into the project, i have seen so many projects not put a dime into advertising on youtube that it's rediculous its such a great source of traffic and attention
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

I did not notice this at first but when i did my own research i found those ads i am glad that the team is promoting the project very seriously.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: