Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

Wow! Deposit and withdrawal is free of charge? That means I get 100% profit?

Free charge is really good but where does the project will going to take some profit? On trading fee? But free charge is also great or they can just lower the fee than to other exchanges that the minimum fee are around 0.0005-0.001 btc.
Cyber Capital Invest platform is not going to be an cryptocurrency exchange, it's going to be a Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders accumulate profit for platform users (who will be choosing various investment plans). The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you.

I see, So the project will really going to be helpful to alot of traders specially those new people who want to learn tradings. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

i assume that each of 'various investment plans' will have a degree of varying risk and reward associated with them, as well as different fees to go with that? Id like to see some proof of these 'professional traders' as well tbh

From what I understand or really what I have read sosl far isn't this professional traders part of the team too?

Not really, there is currently an application for professional traders to apply for job at CCi. I think I saw the information somewhere in this thread.

i wish am a professional in crypto CCi seems like a great place to work nonetheless i hope they build a wonderful team that will help move their plan

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:06:07 AM

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:41:01 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 12:43:24 PM by AngelJoshua

Free charge is really good but where does the project will going to take some profit? On trading fee? But free charge is also great or they can just lower the fee than to other exchanges that the minimum fee are around 0.0005-0.001 btc.
Cyber Capital Invest platform is not going to be an cryptocurrency exchange, it's going to be a Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders accumulate profit for platform users (who will be choosing various investment plans). The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you.

I see, So the project will really going to be helpful to alot of traders specially those new people who want to learn tradings. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

i assume that each of 'various investment plans' will have a degree of varying risk and reward associated with them, as well as different fees to go with that? Id like to see some proof of these 'professional traders' as well tbh
We will provide a range of investment plans offering different lengths of time. Short-term plans offering easy access, and long-term plans with a set active period. Interest rates will differ depending on the plan length and amount invested. Our platform will provide a profit forecast calculator, so before new users pick a plan, they can check the return on investment, based on time period lock-ins. We will also provide a fully flexible investment plan, whereby the original investment + profit may be held in the system for as long as the user wants, and will be fully available for withdrawal after 24 hours.

You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website in the team section. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

Wow that's good then, Because different people has a different way of thinking. Some of them want a short term investment and some are a long term investors.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

That pretty much summarizes everything, i love the flexibility plan that comes with the investment, honestly, i wish that this is coming to life this year, nevertheless, we just have to wait, the main focus of your team is to ensure that transparency and integrity is been maintained to the maximum, that's the ingredient that you need to become successful

Is there any downside risk for the professional traders or can they take my money and gamble with it like crazy but not lose anything themselves?

They go into that a bit in the whitepaper it’s best to read it and get a solid understanding in how the reserve funds go into protecting investors from bad trades

There are measures to combat that; without detailing on the whitepaper stop loss for example is one way to minimize risk; or maybe you can have the capped investment.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

That pretty much summarizes everything, i love the flexibility plan that comes with the investment, honestly, i wish that this is coming to life this year, nevertheless, we just have to wait, the main focus of your team is to ensure that transparency and integrity is been maintained to the maximum, that's the ingredient that you need to become successful

Is there any downside risk for the professional traders or can they take my money and gamble with it like crazy but not lose anything themselves?

They go into that a bit in the whitepaper it’s best to read it and get a solid understanding in how the reserve funds go into protecting investors from bad trades

There are measures to combat that; without detailing on the whitepaper stop loss for example is one way to minimize risk; or maybe you can have the capped investment.

Any good trader will work with stop-loss. If they don't do it, then they are good traders. Here we have insurance also to safeguard investors money.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

This must be one of the longest FAQ pages I've seen in a long time. I think if you read these, then there are not many questions left. So read quickly, before the ICO starts on Monday!
https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/faq/en

Lol that’s definitly a good thing they definitly aren’t shying away from answering the people’s questions hopefully they keep updating the QA with questions as they come up from people and the admins are crazy active which is a good sign

I hope so because just as stated above, its been one of the longest, most project become active for like a week and then they go into oblivion but with this communication system, CCI team can be able to address issues that will come up through this channel, here is one of the power avenues when it comes to promotion of crypto projects and its of necessity that they remain relevant
Subwagema

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

They got  an interesting twitter account. Here’s a link. https:/ /twitter. com/invest_cyber. You could also check out their telegram community for more information; https://t. me/cybercapitalinvest

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Investing in transactions in the form of encrypted currencies eliminates the need for investors to exchange legal tender money. It's a great convenience.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

I just visited their Twitter and saw that they posted a comparison table with other projects and as you can see CCI has everything in one.

Check it out here: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber.
Wow, it's an opportunity to earn. Just follow that channel and will earn 400 CCI. Lucky 5 winners will get 2000 CCI.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

I just visited their Twitter and saw that they posted a comparison table with other projects and as you can see CCI has everything in one.

Wow, it's an opportunity to earn. Just follow that channel and will earn 400 CCI. Lucky 5 winners will get 2000 CCI.

Yeah..  Just saw that, you have to follow, like and retweet that tweet and if you are lucky you will be picked among the 5 winners to share the 2000CI
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

We will provide a range of investment plans offering different lengths of time. Short-term plans offering easy access, and long-term plans with a set active period. Interest rates will differ depending on the plan length and amount invested. Our platform will provide a profit forecast calculator, so before new users pick a plan, they can check the return on investment, based on time period lock-ins. We will also provide a fully flexible investment plan, whereby the original investment + profit may be held in the system for as long as the user wants, and will be fully available for withdrawal after 24 hours.

You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website in the team section. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

So much confidence in your words, that matters, the forecast part intrigues me and is user friendly, users don't need to start punching calculators to ascertain what they ought to earn and all that, on the interest rates been different, that's logical and has always been the norm but its also good that you stated it so that the community will know
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

Yeah..  Just saw that, you have to follow, like and retweet that tweet and if you are lucky you will be picked among the 5 winners to share the 2000CI

Thanks for sharing here. I like free tokens, especially from a great project like Cyber Capital Invest.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular.
You already can create an account on https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard . The Presale starts next Monday, on 3rd of September.  Cool

It is really great you are present here and replying to different inquiries and good luck with the presale not many days left now.

I really appreciate the support from the Team here. I think the CCI Team need no luck, quality come out on top.

There is always a high bonus on the presales right ? And then later it will decrease in the main sale. How high is it with the Cyber Capital Invest coin ?

You pay $ 0.1 at the beginning and $ 0.2 at the end. The discount is 50%. and there are still a few steps in between. The exact bonus levels are best viewed on the homepage. But if you plan to invest, then you should do it from Monday

Platform goes live on Monday? That's really fast.. Have other currencies been implemented or would be on that day cos I'm only seeing 3 currencies one can invest with

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Yeah it's still a great opportunity to have that amount of CCI for free, We don't know sooner or later maybe that amount will be really a huge amount after this project fully launched.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

The more I read about CCI, the more intrigued I get. The fact that users can create an anonymous account is great as it supports one of the reason why Cryptocurrency came to be. Great team here, I tell you!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

The more I read about CCI, the more intrigued I get. The fact that users can create an anonymous account is great as it supports one of the reason why Cryptocurrency came to be. Great team here, I tell you!

That's a fair point and I'm sure it's something that many will be intrigued by, anonymity is something that many of us crave in the crypto space.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

Pre-sale itself is just about to start. Then main ICO have to go. Then only exchanges. Why is it so urgent to talk about exchanges now? We really have to wait for it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

That's a fair point and I'm sure it's something that many will be intrigued by, anonymity is something that many of us crave in the crypto space.

This was one of the selling points of cryptocurrency and certainly gives an advantage over the traditional banking methods.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

I am always ready for like this rewards :-) I wish I'll be lucky winner so I'll get 2000 CCI as a reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: