Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2442 times)
golem4112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:49:23 PM

I think that the developers went the right way, once they chose the blockchain, because it is he who is able to radically change our life. In particular, it is possible with the help of the blockchain for both parties to come to an agreed decision without resorting to the participation of the central body.
I do not understand why an automated system is gaining momentum so quickly. Is there any explanation for this? I understand that it is the blockchain that saves us from having to involve a centralized system in order to verify and store authentication.
you are right. In addition, the blockchain system cannot be hacked or challenged. It is guaranteed to work correctly, because it is designed in the form of an account book approved in a decentralized manner. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
yes, of course. In this case, we can assume that the blockchain is turning the technological world literally upside down. Blockchain provides greater transparency and security in transactional relationships.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:54:53 PM

friends, I will tell you more: the popularity of the blockchain has grown to the creation of so-called dApps - decentralized applications that we can use both on computers and on phones. And all these complex verification processes are carried out by the blockchain.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:00:14 PM

friends, I will tell you more: the popularity of the blockchain has grown to the creation of so-called dApps - decentralized applications that we can use both on computers and on phones. And all these complex verification processes are carried out by the blockchain.
to be honest, I don’t quite understand what benefit charitable organizations can get from applications. Or is it about blockchain technology in general? What does Evimeria generally offer besides the above mentioned tools?
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:17:37 PM

I am more interested in something else: did not other non-profit organizations try to audit or monitor organizations for reliability, transparency and other advantages they should have before the appearance of Evemerii?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:32:31 PM

I am more interested in something else: did not other non-profit organizations try to audit or monitor organizations for reliability, transparency and other advantages they should have before the appearance of Evemerii?
of course, they tried to do both. Some conducted research, while others appeared to help. By the way, the second type is the organization Charity Navigator, which evaluates charity for their reliability.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:38:05 PM

I have great doubts about the success of these efforts, since the jurisdiction of these organizations is limited. Not only do they have no real, transparent way to keep track of funds, but they can never know all the details. What do you think about that? Huh Huh
stoner6626

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:02:36 PM

I have great doubts about the success of these efforts, since the jurisdiction of these organizations is limited. Not only do they have no real, transparent way to keep track of funds, but they can never know all the details. What do you think about that? Huh Huh
I think we need to think about the present, which now will change the entire industry. By the way, this is interesting, but I read in white paper that Evimeria means "prosperity" and "economic success." I hope that everything will be so.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:41:07 PM

I think we need to think about the present, which now will change the entire industry. By the way, this is interesting, but I read in white paper that Evimeria means "prosperity" and "economic success." I hope that everything will be so.
Evimeria was created to address the lack of transparency within non-profit organizations using blockchain technology. In essence, this is a project related to social responsibility. And he has a fair amount of goals.
geokilla

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:46:11 PM

Let me state a specific goal: to restore donator confidence by simplifying the tracking of transactions, checking the legitimacy of charities and ensuring that donations are always sent to their intended recipients.
golem4112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:00:23 PM

Let me state a specific goal: to restore donator confidence by simplifying the tracking of transactions, checking the legitimacy of charities and ensuring that donations are always sent to their intended recipients.
I think that the platform has every chance of becoming a standard platform for non-commercial donations with the help of EVI tokens. I propose to discuss its benefits. So, the ecosystem conditionally consists of three parts: the platform, the exchange and the blockchain.
geokilla

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:11:00 PM

I think that the platform has every chance of becoming a standard platform for non-commercial donations with the help of EVI tokens. I propose to discuss its benefits. So, the ecosystem conditionally consists of three parts: the platform, the exchange and the blockchain.
you should pay attention to the EVI tokens. Their goal is to provide liquidity and be used as a value sharing system in the Evimeria ecosystem. EVI will be an integral part of the functioning of the entire system. I like the fact that all transactions involving these tokens are easily tracked.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:15:41 PM

friends, but after all EVI is currently the Waves token. How could it happen that now it is part of an independent ecosystem with its blockchain? Or did I miss that this year EVI has its public blockchain with its conductor?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:25:25 PM

friends, but after all EVI is currently the Waves token. How could it happen that now it is part of an independent ecosystem with its blockchain? Or did I miss that this year EVI has its public blockchain with its conductor?
yes, this is true. By the way, I think that the following detail is also important: to confirm the business status, charities will go through the KYC procedure. I think that after such confirmation no one will doubt the honesty of their intentions. Do you know about this procedure?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

yes, this is true. By the way, I think that the following detail is also important: to confirm the business status, charities will go through the KYC procedure. I think that after such confirmation no one will doubt the honesty of their intentions. Do you know about this procedure?
yes, of course. It is quite well-known in the cryptocurrency world and provides an opportunity for start-up developers not to doubt the authenticity and honesty of their members.
golem4112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:44:23 PM

in summary, we can say that all the useful components that unite the platform form a single whole: a simple interface for charitable organizations, uniting them with donors, an exchange only for EVI, which links EVI with other cryptocurrency assets, and a public distributed register, where everything is tracked and counted.
geokilla

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:12:51 PM

in summary, we can say that all the useful components that unite the platform form a single whole: a simple interface for charitable organizations, uniting them with donors, an exchange only for EVI, which links EVI with other cryptocurrency assets, and a public distributed register, where everything is tracked and counted.
I'm just amazed how you can create such a large and impressive ecosystem. Developers must have extensive experience in business and other industries related to charity. I am sure that charity will reach a new level thanks to this platform.
golem4112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:22:51 PM

I'm just amazed how you can create such a large and impressive ecosystem. Developers must have extensive experience in business and other industries related to charity. I am sure that charity will reach a new level thanks to this platform.
I have to say that the Evimeria team really has a wealth of experience in finance, IT technology, web development, communications and marketing. They are competent enough to be trusted. In addition, they have a huge commitment to work.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:28:56 PM

Tell me, what cryptocurrency does the Evimeria platform take? And will this crypto currency be used for donations or will it be converted automatically into EVI tokens?
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

Tell me, what cryptocurrency does the Evimeria platform take? And will this crypto currency be used for donations or will it be converted automatically into EVI tokens?
like on any other similar platform, any cryptocurrency will be converted at the current exchange rate. By the way, deviating from the topic, I will say that the platform will consist of the Council for Charity / Campaign, which can be filtered by geographic location, name, activity, the latest and other general filters.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:35:45 AM

Hello! I believe that the field of charity is very much in need of creating a blockchain project that will eradicate the opinion of many people that donor money does not always go where it was donated. What do you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: