Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2444 times)
Evimeria (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:38:57 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 02:16:47 PM by Evimeria

EviEx Release Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBoAc58hkI

Evimeria is the bridge between generosity and the people who need it the most.
We will use the blockchain to track transactions, verify the legitimacy of charities and ensure the safety of donations.
The purpose of the Evimeria Platform is to bring transparency and accountability to the field of charitable donations in an effort to stem corruption by allowing incoming cryptocurrency donations for specific causes or campaigns to be permanently viewable, audit-able and traceable.

The Evimeria Donations Platform

Brings solutions to problems currently facing the charity industry by enhancing transparency and traceability.
By enabling the acceptance of cryptocurrencies for fundraising campaigns, donors can donate to charity in any cryptocurrency that will then be converted into EVI tokens at the current exchange rate.
The Evimeria Donations Platform will be comprised of both private and public-facing platforms and will include a dashboard.
Another feature within the platform is a control panel widget to manually raise or lower the limit of EVI that can be donated in a single transaction, set as either a calculated percentage of the current true USD-to-EVI exchange rate or as a hard-coded quantity of EVI regardless of the exchange rate.

Exchanges to buy our tokens

Etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#0x920db6c38cf5a2a12554e812d4b3ac2daa8eba4d-ETH

Forkdelta
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x920db6c38cf5a2a12554e812d4b3ac2daa8eba4d-ETH

Tokenjar
https://tokenjar.io/EVI

MCAfeedex
https://mcafeedex.com/#EVI-ETH

Whitepaper
https://evimeria.io/evimeria-whitepaper-v1-2/

Website
https://evimeria.io/

Join US
Telegram Evimeria – t.me/evimeria
Twitter – https://twitter.com/evimeriaio
Medium – https://medium.com/@evimeria

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hhohl

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

Hello Evimeria team, what is your experience/background in Crypto and what are the previous projects you were involved in?
A presentation from the team would be nice too.
Cheers
CoinVetter

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:26:33 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 09:48:19 PM by CoinVetter

You realize you just posted an ann with a token that has about 7.5% premine which is insane.  Shocked

You give nearly zero details for the coin and the website is nothing.

Whitepaper?  Huh

Use Case?  Huh

Roadmap?   Huh

Developer credentials previous successful projects?  Huh

What is going on with this huge premine?  Huh

Your bitcointalk profile is nothing what do you have to show that you can even begin to run a successful coin?  Huh

If you can dev a coin and create a wallet and block explorer and more why would you do a token like this with the big premine?  Huh

Thanks for your patience but these things are being kicked out right and left so just understand I have no choice but to be 99.99% totally skeptical...   Roll Eyes

Another reason this is real scary is this:

THIS is your fist bitcointalk post ever... what's up with that???  Huh

TheRaster

Activity: 391
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

ANOTHER SCAM

hhohl

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:30:49 AM

You realize you just posted an ann with a token that has about 7.5% premine which is insane.  Shocked

Whitepaper?  Huh

Use Case?  Huh

Roadmap?   Huh

Your bitcointalk profile is nothing what do you have to show that you can even begin to run a successful coin?  Huh

If you can dev a coin and create a wallet and block explorer and more why would you do a token like this with the big premine?  Huh

Thanks for your patience but these things are being kicked out right and left so just understand I have no choice but to be 99.99% totally skeptical...   Roll Eyes

It's your first post ever too. Use your real account. What are you scared of???
CoinVetter

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

Whitepaper?  Huh

Use Case?  Huh

Roadmap?   Huh

I don't understand your response sorry?

I am just a crypto enthusiast I am not held to the same standard as a person that is launching a coin and is a coin developer Smiley

I am not scared of anything just asking questions so I can get a better understanding of this new coin launch Smiley

Your point to use my real account... this is my real account I just came here because I saw this coin posted and I did not use this place before...  Tongue I am heavy discord user for crypto projects but this place seems fine to me just as long as i can find the info I need on a new coin  Grin
hhohl

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Whitepaper?  Huh

Use Case?  Huh

Roadmap?   Huh

I am just a crypto enthusiast I am not held to the same standard as a person that is launching a coin and is a coin developer Smiley

I am not scared of anything just asking questions so I can get a better understanding of this new coin launch Smiley

Your point to use my real account... this is my real account I just came here because I saw this coin posted and I did not use this place before...  Tongue I am heavy discord user for crypto projects but this place seems fine to me just as long as i can find the info I need on a new coin  Grin

BS you created your account just to fud about this project. Go ask all the questions you have in their group. They have an AMA session this evening with the dev. Then if you still see red flags post them in here...
CoinVetter

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Whitepaper?  Huh

Use Case?  Huh

Roadmap?   Huh

BS you created your account just to fud about this project. Go ask all the questions you have in their group. They have an AMA session this evening with the dev. Then if you still see red flags post them in here...

No bs here and no thanks this is a joke of a response to basic new coin questions... this project is dead before it even begins good luck with your attitude...
tuam

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

Hello Evimeria team, what is your experience/background in Crypto and what are the previous projects you were involved in?
A presentation from the team would be nice too.
Cheers

We have 3 developers and 2 community managers.
I am the lead developer of this project and I will also take part in managing the community/marketing.
All of us have atleast 2 years of experience in the cryptocurrency field.

If you have any questions you can DM me on telegram: @Dardooo (https://t.me/Dardooo)
alexeyvill

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

There's very little info in the ANN, and no information about the team. Who are you, what country this project is coming from?

tuam

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

There's very little info in the ANN, and no information about the team. Who are you, what country this project is coming from?

We've held an AMA couple hours ago in the official telegram channel.(https://t.me/evimeria)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

40B supply in waves platform? And focusing on charity or using the front of charity? Either way most of the projects failed in waves platform. Have you seen any project that is fortunate in waves? You can't even name one. Only waves has the value. So think about it.
CoinVetter

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

We've held an AMA couple hours ago in the official telegram channel.(https://t.me/evimeria)

Is there some reason you started this ANN but won't answer any of the questions here?

I don't use telegram and many others will expect you to answer questions here otherwise why did you create this thread for the coin?

If you have experienced developers it sure seems odd you have no posting or track record at Bitcointalk...

Anybody can say they are a developer this is why you need to answer with verifiable proof please Smiley
tuam

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 12:23:43 PM by tuam

40B supply in waves platform? And focusing on charity or using the front of charity? Either way most of the projects failed in waves platform. Have you seen any project that is fortunate in waves? You can't even name one. Only waves has the value. So think about it.

We used the waves platform for our token because we did not do an ICO.
Releasing/Creating a token on the waves platform is cost-efficient and for now we are happy with the speed of the transactions.

We are however looking for other options but as of right now we are working to set things in order.
The general idea is that charities could apply/register on our platform(will go through a verification system), issues a funding (checked and verified) and then "raise" capital in the form of EVI.
EVI then can be sold back to us, Evimeria, to keep the supply flow going and the charities could spend their fund(EVI) and sell for X(can be btc/usd or any form we support).

This would be the initial stage, we will keep looking to enhance and improve our platform.
hhohl

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Is there some reason you started this ANN but won't answer any of the questions here?

I don't use telegram and many others will expect you to answer questions here otherwise why did you create this thread for the coin?

If you have experienced developers it sure seems odd you have no posting or track record at Bitcointalk...

Anybody can say they are a developer this is why you need to answer with verifiable proof please Smiley

They just did like you did. Created a brand new account... They answered all of the questions you asked in the AMA. If you were motivated enough to create a BCT account just to post in this thread you could have used this motivation and easily create a Telegram account it's way faster and easier...
tuam

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

We will be filling this ANN with updates regarding Evimeria.
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

it is finny that people create simple tokens in the name of charity . How many tokens created claim the same concept till now ? anyone know ? please try to find innovative idea for your token .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tuam

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

it is finny that people create simple tokens in the name of charity . How many tokens created claim the same concept till now ? anyone know ? please try to find innovative idea for your token .

How many of those tokens have succeeded? We and current investors find it a innovative idea. It is our job now to make that a reality.
You have the right to be hesitant, however every project/company has to start somewhere so my advise to you is to just to keep and eye out on Evimeria and don't hesitate if you have any questions.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

Releasing/Creating a token on the waves platform is cost-efficient and for now we are happy with the speed of the transactions.

We are however looking for other options but as of right now we are working to set things in order.
The general idea is that charities could apply/register on our platform(will go through a verification system), issues a funding (checked and verified) and then "raise" capital in the form of EVI.
EVI then can be sold back to us, Evimeria, to keep the supply flow going and the charities could spend their fund(EVI) and sell for X(can be btc/usd or any form we support).

This would be the initial stage, we will keep looking to enhance and improve our platform.

Have you communicated already with at least a couple of charity organizations? Have you introduced this platform already to some of them? At least you need to start sending info regarding your services to those charity institutions. Yes, so easy to create waves asset but in the long run, is it worth it? We will check that out after 6 months what your progress will be on this platform.
tuam

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

Have you communicated already with at least a couple of charity organizations? Have you introduced this platform already to some of them? At least you need to start sending info regarding your services to those charity institutions. Yes, so easy to create waves asset but in the long run, is it worth it? We will check that out after 6 months what your progress will be on this platform.

Blockchain "businesses" do not work the same way as real life company startups work. Our priority now is to live up to the expectations we set and shared with the community.
Providing the platform only takes time and that's our main priority... once we know how it will work(we have a general idea but we have to perfect the system and when it hits beta phase) we can then introduce it to organisations.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: