Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2018, 04:29:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 2893 times)
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margaretlove

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

It is a cycle and finally a good time will come. Regret will come later. No one should give up because they have to keep moving forward with life. Those people will affect others until the community grows. There are also people who are spreading hatred for bitcoies because prices have fallen. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it rise again.
Falmera

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
You are absolutely true. That is why there are lots of people investing here because of the crypto coin's  characteristics. Its volatility make us gain more money.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
daoquanghuan

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

Yes, every investment market is risky, the cryptocurrency market is considered a bubble but it just collapses and can not break and disappear like never before. It has existed for over 8 years and will continue to grow. The panic will continue to sell off and smart investors see this as a good opportunity to buy in. Think carefully before making a decision.
Exchge

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

I agree with your opinion, its core is to take action in a timely manner. and be wise in taking action.
because the opportunity will not come 2x if you mistakenly guess the market cycle.
dedi joni

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

You are absolutely true. That is why there are lots of people investing here because of the crypto coin's  characteristics. Its volatility make us gain more money.
that is what is actually being the attraction of crypto. investment assets that are very different from property and gold, crypto can give you a greater advantage than other investment assets.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

The crypto market is a world on its own and one cannot enter it blindly and expect to win at the end of the day. You must first perform a personal study on the market and the project with which you intends to invest in order to know when to invest, how long to hold and when to sell.
Yes! research is so important! if you go in blindly you could lose a lot, so personal studies research and understanding the market can help you earn alot
aglaida

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

The best time to buy more of coins is at time of crash. Now I do preparation beforehand for such crashes and buy as much as I can.
SkyeBoland

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Well personally
dalvitka

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

The thing is that there will only be time when it will take a very long time before the cycle moves and if you are not prepared for that, you will be pressured by the crash site and to decide to opt out. losses. No one should give up because they have to keep moving forward with life. Those people will affect others until the community grows. There are also people who are spreading hatred for bitcoies because prices have fallen. No one should follow blindly.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 966
Merit: 531

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

As one of the successful investor Robert Kiyosaki says, the investor earns the profit while purchasing and not while selling. This statement applies also to the crypto industry and that's what experienced investors do while investing. One should have a visionary approach while taking any investment decision and it will definitely change the perspective towards the situation taking place in a shorter timescale.

Thalassadna

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

The crypto has a lot of fluctuations after the passage of time, which means do not invest too much if you can not afford to lose, or if you have more faith in the project that your money putted on, not afraid of what You have to see, but look forward to what you must have. However, the cryptomarket is often in the cycling movement that is going round and round which obviously means there will be ups and downs of performance.
FarSeeR_H

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Thats a good advise, but in my opponion everyone should lose some money at first to learn how to invest and make money! Thats the price for knowldge
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 308

WeiDex - TURN YOUR WEI INTO ETHERS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I do not know how to advise you, but the key is to hold patience for the longest time is ok for you now.

AliMan

Activity: 1137
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

You should be prepared for anything that can happen to the market. For those who think it has ended the bitcoin era, then they just do not really know / understand what really is an electronic money is. As the base currency, no wonder why other ciphers also decrease when bitcoin decreases because of the bitcoin and altcoins pairing values.
My only advice is to get ready with all the challenges you are going to face. Always remember that life in crypto is not going to be easy just like that so prepare yourself. It's just a matter of hardwork andand dedication to be successful in here. If you really want achieve your goal in crypto then you must work wisely to make yourself efficient.

Shiversnow

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
My small advice is to invest on solid coins like bitcoin and ethereum simply because it will really help you to gain huge income. On the other hand, if the market is down you should be brave and face the all challenges and just believe to the coin that you invested. Lastly, you must be patience because it is the key to success.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
swaggerkeme

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

You need to study the market in order to make the best of profit. Cryptocurrencies just like any other profit making venture out there, you need to have some level of knowledge to be able to succeed. Without this, you will end up doing panic selling, which you will later regret.
gonizar

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you really need to have extensive knowledge about it and you need to find and learn what crypto is. This will help you know where better options to invest. and I have decided to invest there. For me it is a good project dedicated to empowering developers to make more
altcoin4u

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

You are right, we never feared that the price of bitcoins fell now, we are brave and we know that bitcoin will return to the highest price later. How much time the bitcoin fell and stayed strong until the bitcoin rise to the highest price.

Peashooter

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

This is an open to everyone that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you really need to have a wide knowledge about it and you need to search and study what is crypto. This will help you to know where is the better choice to invest.
Correct,  if you want to invest in any kind of business you need knowledge especially in bitcoin, if you have knowledge in cryptocurrency you know how to handle all the risk and situations of bitcoin now in the market.
Knowledge is big help for you to choose the best investment for you.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.