Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3856 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
yes your right, spending some time and knowledge in your investment is totally a well known as investors or a HOLDER, it is pretty much secure if you know all the markets, trades and the cycle of your investment in markets to monitor how it is work and how you smart as a holder. crypto has more volatility after time pass by, meaning dont invest too much if you cannot afford to loose, or if you have more faith on the projects that your money putted on, dont be afraid of what you have to seen, but look forward in what you have to got.
Actually, spending on collecting knowledge and information about investment will really help you to become good investor and holder. If you speculate or you can read the chart in the market you can simply earn and make money. In addition, just spend more time in gaining knowledge before you enter in the world of investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency may be noticed as one of the most successful ways to make money but it could also be said as one of the unfortunate ways that people use to lose a bulk of their money while on the internet. Don't follow the crowd. Don't buy because everyone is buying. Read about why they are buying before you join them.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

There are lots of sense in your advice brother, one has to know this thing very well so you can actually know the coin to hold or trade with at once. Let's give ourselves to learning and stop being in a hurry to gather coins
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Research about crypto and how do the investors trade with it and start with the basic and continue to gain more knowledge while you are starting your trading career.  😉

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Crypto market is a very complicated thing to enter considering all the risks and troubles you may get through during your investments and tradings. You should be knowledgeable enough to handle all the possible hardships you may encounter here. If you are not going to be smart and wise with your decisions here, you will totally loose plenty of money and will be regretful in the end.

This is a good information, thanks for providing some of it, I agree that in crypto always look for the possibilities of it, see some profits in your own way.
Durugista

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

There are lots of sense in your advice brother, one has to know this thing very well so you can actually know the coin to hold or trade with at once. Let's give ourselves to learning and stop being in a hurry to gather coins

Yes, I agree, advice will be your stepping stone to succeed in this industry some advice is good and some are not, just choose the correct one that will help you overcome the crypto currency sphere.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

IMO, holding is kind of starting point for new traders. They can buy some crypto, hold it and in the same time continue studying the aspects of trading, strategies, and other crypto-related stuff.
A very good point indeed, it is really the trust that matters where as when you trust the crypto market it will surely give you the benifit you deserve. At the same time to be more specific, if is better to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the kings of all coins at the same time it is rapidly growing as of this moment. Bitcoin has a lot of potential where as it can help ua in the future.
CrypTM

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

I quite agree. Its best to know what the market is doing before you take your investment decisions.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.
Yeah I agree that, Just be patient to invest in bitcoin wallet for the future and you can get easy find out what time do you have purchased a bitcoin wallet.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

My small advice here in the crypto currency market is that people should have a characteristics in themselves to be patient. The Bitcoin community is keep on getting more and more popular as the days goes by. The market is really not stable because the Bitcoin downfall is keep going. But if you are patient enough, all your effort and time exerted to wait for the rise of the market price is worth it.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

If you are passionate about the bitcoin market or you like to invest in altcoin in the current market trend you have many plans for your investment, you have many plans as well as capital preparation. Take action on the crypto market
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

I advise you to invest in ethereum and bitcoin now because these two currencies will likely increase in price and we will have more profits and opportunities when investing in the cryptocurrency market.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

My small advice here in the crypto currency market is that people should have a characteristics in themselves to be patient. The Bitcoin community is keep on getting more and more popular as the days goes by. The market is really not stable because the Bitcoin downfall is keep going. But if you are patient enough, all your effort and time exerted to wait for the rise of the market price is worth it.
I agree for being patient because it is the best way to get the best results because when you have the patience then it means that you will not be easily get shaken by the dumps or market crashes in the market and since you have a lot of patients then you can just wait for the best time to sell or sell when your target or dream price is already reach.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

Hatred is not a good emotions that shall not be included in terms of trading and hodl. But then, the safest way is to hodl your investments whether the price was suddenly fall or rise. We can still aside emotions as we know that cryptocurrency have so much to offer. Volatility, profits and etc.
Amarantcoral

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

your small advice give me a lot of motivation to keep believe in crypto market.
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Yes, while knowing that it is so much easier to live and Survive here on cryptocurrency market when you know that your money will come back to you eventually and you're not losing anything while you're not selling it.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

It is really good advice for people who suggest investing in Bitcoin. First, you need to have some knowledge about the cryptocurrency and market in all. Second, you must create your own strategy how to earn money. Only after that, you can apply.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

cryptocurrency is an internet coin and already many people in the world use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coin. And the current crypto market is not good enough, but I still believe that the crypto market will be back to normal.

I agree with you because I still believe in it too. For nowadays the price on the market grows up and we all can see the news about it. So it really has a future for all of us.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

be a good investor is hard, we should do some research before invest in a coin or a project, and I think it will very hard if you be the investor, I think be a trader is more easier because as we know that traders is see the a speculation in a short term, not like the investor that should see the long term speculation

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

Before making an investment always remember one thing that is don't be greedy. It will make you mentally or physically depressed. As well as you have to start with a small investment which can help you to understand the market and its changes. After understanding the whole concept of the market then you can start with major funds. Also, always make long-term investments instead of short-term. Short-term investments are riskier than long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: