Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

if I understand correctly, the speed and security of transactions guarantees the permanent connection of Masternodes to the network, as well as the fulfillment of certain tasks.
it is quite right. I am sure that the value of this coin will only increase due to limited issue of coins, anonymity and rather low commissions.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

DeviantCoin has quite strong advantages and good characteristics. it seems to me that in this project it is worth taking part, because you rarely see such a multi-functional platform and such professional developers, do not you? Smiley
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

I would like to add something about the issue of coins. yes, the volume is really limited, but it is quite significant - it's 88 million Deviant coins. I believe that for at least a few more years they will be available to all interested participants.
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

and yet I do not quite understand, on the basis of what algorithm is the process of creating a coin Deviant? I will be happy with a more detailed explanation, and I'm still interested in the size of the reward, whether it exists at all ..
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

and yet I do not quite understand, on the basis of what algorithm is the process of creating a coin Deviant? I will be happy with a more detailed explanation, and I'm still interested in the size of the reward, whether it exists at all ..
there is certainly a reward. It is a unique bloc that benefits not only the participants, but also the community. The structure of compensation depends on the position of the block. in the confirmation of this on the site given a summary table, read it and all will understand Smiley
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

there is certainly a reward. It is a unique bloc that benefits not only the participants, but also the community. The structure of compensation depends on the position of the block. in the confirmation of this on the site given a summary table, read it and all will understand Smiley
also often there are airdrops, which can not but rejoice Smiley By the way, you did not mention the algorithm that precedes the creation of the coin. this happens by integration of instasend, because of which the fast operation on the algorithm of PoS begins.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

guys, I draw your attention to the fact that soon the developers will launch a new hardware wallet, a long-lasting and safe tool for secure transactions. I think it's worth subscribing to notifications to be aware of all the events about the project. but what do you think?
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

guys, I draw your attention to the fact that soon the developers will launch a new hardware wallet, a long-lasting and safe tool for secure transactions. I think it's worth subscribing to notifications to be aware of all the events about the project. but what do you think?
I agree with you, of course. in addition, the purse is planned to be developed with open source, because it is hardware wallets - the guarantee of secure transactions. Also, it should be available for each participant.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

developers are moving in the right direction, creating a decentralized tool for access to all funds in one place. this will lead to a good result in the future Wink Wink
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

developers are moving in the right direction, creating a decentralized tool for access to all funds in one place. this will lead to a good result in the future Wink Wink
the result will be such that the security of the platform will increase: the hash keys will be used to protect web access using additional two-factor authentication. this is confirmed by the road map, which indicates the goals for the future.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

friends, all the good time of the day! I'm sure that you are here to disassemble the advantages and dignities of this platform. tell me, what is the essence of Masternodes? How do they help in developing, in general, and developing a coin?
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

friends, all the good time of the day! I'm sure that you are here to disassemble the advantages and dignities of this platform. tell me, what is the essence of Masternodes? How do they help in developing, in general, and developing a coin?
Masternodes help maintain the integrity of the network and enable support when needed. To be honest, that's all I know in this area, but I'm sure that's enough to make an initial opinion about the project and its developers.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Masternodes help maintain the integrity of the network and enable support when needed. To be honest, that's all I know in this area, but I'm sure that's enough to make an initial opinion about the project and its developers.
in general, yes. I see that quality work has been done to launch the project and its further development. judging by the road map, in the development process are still redesign of the website and payment gateway. I hope that all the upcoming events will be on time and without delay.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

project, definitely, will reach a solid level of development very soon. This is evidenced by every event of the roadmap and every goal of the creators. This is an innovative and qualitative approach to fast and secure transactions.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

It is so great that there are designed such projects like Deviant. Crypto market needs to become more safer for transactions and other activities and I hope Deviant will help to change the current situation. The idea looks flawless.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

It is so great that there are designed such projects like Deviant. Crypto market needs to become more safer for transactions and other activities and I hope Deviant will help to change the current situation. The idea looks flawless.
You are absolutely right. I agree with your opinion because I know that this project has a great idea and very talented team. It is perfect a perfect combination for a successful project?
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

You are absolutely right. I agree with your opinion because I know that this project has a great idea and very talented team. It is perfect a perfect combination for a successful project?
Nice to see that there are such inspired community members like you.  I am sure that you a lot of information about developers. Can you help me with this question? I want to find out more about this project and developers too.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:45:54 AM

Nice to see that there are such inspired community members like you.  I am sure that you a lot of information about developers. Can you help me with this question? I want to find out more about this project and developers too.
Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot of information about them. I read information only from the white paper and only I know their nicknames. But I am sure that these guys know what they are doing. Deviant is something out of the box.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot of information about them. I read information only from the white paper and only I know their nicknames. But I am sure that these guys know what they are doing. Deviant is something out of the box.
Well, I think you are right. I think developers will notice my question and try to offer more information for users. I hope that it isn’t too hard for them. I know that they’ve made a great job.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:56:23 AM

Well, I think you are right. I think developers will notice my question and try to offer more information for users. I hope that it isn’t too hard for them. I know that they’ve made a great job.
Time will tell. I think team is interested to make its community satisfied and well-informed. I guess you should check their social media accounts. There are a lot of useful links and additional information. Maybe it will compensate the lack of information about developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: