Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Our second whitepaper has also been released!! Catch it up by https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper_coin.pdf

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Hello everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.
Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

Hello everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.
Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations
Everybody says about this magical masternode, what is this? What is the main difference between simple blockchain and masternode?
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Everybody says about this magical masternode, what is this? What is the main difference between simple blockchain and masternode?
Masternode is a security service that is indirectly based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Good day to everybody! I am new participant of this community, project seems promising and in great demand. Now i want to know how the team of developers wants to distribute tokens?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Masternode is a security service that is indirectly based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. Correct me if i am false
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. Correct me if i am false
You are not right at all, you are too light-minded.Hackers will steal you money without problems. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is the best thing.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

You are not right at all, you are too light-minded.Hackers will steal you money without problems. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is the best thing.
Seems like i have to change my old-fashioned type of thinking. Constant development changes  our World  too fast and improving hacking technologies too. We should be protected from these attacks
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Guys, i am looking for a good bounty program to participate in. What can you say about this project. Will their tokens be listed or not?
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Seems like i have to change my old-fashioned type of thinking. Constant development changes  our World  too fast and improving hacking technologies too. We should be protected from these attacks
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our digital wallets with savings. And deviant wallet makes everything fine. I will support this project!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

Guys, i am looking for a good bounty program to participate in. What can you say about this project. Will their tokens be listed or not?
dont see any connection between listing bounty program. If you are looking for it deviant coin has more or less  generous signature campaign
amanai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

Good day to everybody! I am new participant of this community, project seems promising and in great demand. Now i want to know how the team of developers wants to distribute tokens?
all the necessary information is provided by the web-site. If you have any additional questions you can ask me in PM or write a email letter to the developers (showed on the web-site too)
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

dont see any connection between listing bounty program. If you are looking for it deviant coin has more or less  generous signature campaign
You are a bit rude... Tell me more about bounty campaign in general terms, i am not interested in signature. is there any other directions facebook/ twitter/ media or something else?
amanai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

You are a bit rude... Tell me more about bounty campaign in general terms, i am not interested in signature. is there any other directions facebook/ twitter/ media or something else?
there was video campaign but it lasted until 10 of August
Requirements:
YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min, must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description, YouTube account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.
I have send you requirements because there can be anouther wave of this campaign
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Requirements:
YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min, must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description, YouTube account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.
I have send you requirements because there can be anouther wave of this campaign

The team pof developers pays proper attention to the video content, they bey on the right direction, because everything it much easier to understand when you hear it from other person, that is why i prefer to ask, not to read WP and web-sites
amanai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Requirements:

The team pof developers pays proper attention to the video content, they bey on the right direction, because everything it much easier to understand when you hear it from other person, that is why i prefer to ask, not to read WP and web-sites
You are right, it is a good idea to pay tokens to those people who know a lot and want to support the project. It shows that team is really smart and pays a lot of attention to the community
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

I would like to mention how hardworking and well-qualified the team is. All the new about this project are updated every day and contain useful and interesting information
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

Requirements:

But the person may give you misinformation, so I think it is always better to check out the details yourself. By the way I didn't expect that Deviant Coin is such a huge coin, I could tell just by looking on their exchanges. Those are not just ordinary exchanges. Great job!
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

Requirements:

Ok, thank you for the information. I see that this team has chosen absolutely different way of running a bounty campaign. I will be waiting for some good offers Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: