Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

Hello, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

Hello, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:09:04 AM

Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:12:34 AM

I agree! Anonymous and fast, secure, low fee ... DeviantCoin has created value for the project. But DeviantCoin is not popular yet. Therefore, the project should take measures to promote DeviantCoin to the community. I believe that DeviantCoin will receive enthusiastic support from the community.

bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:14:28 AM

Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?
Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.
https://discordapp.com/channels/402836335473328130/412526012459384832
bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.

Thank you, a lot. I am sure that I will find something outstanding. I guess this project has bright future because developers want to raise a well-thought ecosystem that help to change the market.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

Thank you, a lot. I am sure that I will find something outstanding. I guess this project has bright future because developers want to raise a well-thought ecosystem that help to change the market.
Nice thought. I guess you will be happy to find more interested users and to share your experience. Deviant will be a great beginning for a global adaptation of cryptocurrencies and digital assets. I really want to see it successful.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

What is this project about? I want to know the main trends that this project follows to become popular in the project market and attract new users
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

What is this project about? I want to know the main trends that this project follows to become popular in the project market and attract new users

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? If you are interested, I can help you and write some facts about the project
boomertoo

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? If you are interested, I can help you and write some facts about the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start
kk777

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

DeviantCoin (DEV) is a crypto currency based on PoS / Masternode. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience. The project provides a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds in one place.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

DeviantCoin (DEV) is a crypto currency based on PoS / Masternode. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience. The project provides a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds in one place.

Compared to other projects, this is a new technology that is not yet on the market. I think that this fact will attract new users, the project will compete well with other projects
kk777

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

Compared to other projects, this is a new technology that is not yet on the market. I think that this fact will attract new users, the project will compete well with other projects

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered on this forum. I like that developers are communicating with the community.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

I'm waiting for the sale of coins, because I believe that this project will be very popular among users. I will sell them on the exchange
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

I'm waiting for the sale of coins, because I believe that this project will be very popular among users. I will sell them on the exchange

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
a1471989

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I believe that this is a great way to make money without risking your own means and wasting only your own time. I'm interested
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

I believe that this is a great way to make money without risking your own means and wasting only your own time. I'm interested

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
a1471989

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: