Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Spam will turn this coin into shit! 64 pages of spam. The first time I see this! the developer paid alot for the pump?
Do you think that someone will pay messages? This idea seems very funny. If you are not a project supporter, just dont send silly comments Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
 I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.

Ass slaps could be painful if u dont have enough cutaneous fat to absorb the force of a spank. Im telling u this because u need to prepare to changes in ur life that will affect ur activity here. If u attempt to put advertisements in media outlets, they will pocket ur money but deliver no articles / hype u need. Its scammers, they never publish anything, never keep their promises.

BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

I see all this negative comments and suppose that someone wants to spoil the reputation of this project. And if we take into account that this happens only today, my words seem right
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?

Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.

OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.

I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
Yes, it is true. I have the same opinion. I am sure that this coin will be a common payment option and it will expand all over the world. This is really guaranteed. At least I hope so.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Yes, it is true. I have the same opinion. I am sure that this coin will be a common payment option and it will expand all over the world. This is really guaranteed. At least I hope so.

I am convinced that everything will be good. I read a lot of positive reviews and people are really believe in Deviants future. I like that masternode integration is smooth, easy and fast. It is wonderful for every miner.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

I am convinced that everything will be good. I read a lot of positive reviews and people are really believe in Deviants future. I like that masternode integration is smooth, easy and fast. It is wonderful for every miner.
I guess more people need to be involved in this project. I hope developers will think more about a classical bounty campaign. More people need to discover this incredible idea and flawless project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

I guess more people need to be involved in this project. I hope developers will think more about a classical bounty campaign. More people need to discover this incredible idea and flawless project.

Nice idea. I hope these guys will notice your advice and it will change something. Bounty is a great instrument for advertisement. Maybe it will be useful for everyone.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Hi everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
KirchhoferAmop

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

Hi everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?

at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.

Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: