Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

Hi everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?

at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.

Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations

Everybody says about this magical masternode, what is this? What is the main difference between simple blockchain and masternode?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

Hi everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?

at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.

Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations

Everybody says about this magical masternode, what is this? What is the main difference between simple blockchain and masternode?

Masternode is a security service that is indirectly based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
Techsan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

Masternode is a security service that is indirectly based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. Correct me if i am false
slovenia1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. Correct me if i am false

You are not right at all, you are too light-minded.Hackers will steal you money without problems. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is the best thing.
Techsan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

You are not right at all, you are too light-minded.Hackers will steal you money without problems. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is the best thing.
Seems like i have to change my old-fashioned type of thinking. Constant development changes  our World  too fast and improving hacking technologies too. We should be protected from these attacks
slovenia1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

Seems like i have to change my old-fashioned type of thinking. Constant development changes  our World  too fast and improving hacking technologies too. We should be protected from these attacks
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our digital wallets with savings. And deviant wallet makes everything fine. I will support this project!
minreeme

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this idea aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Jeff.Greaste

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

It istrue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it's just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Really? It looks like I have to start studying this project, there are a lot of comments here and most of them are positive comments. It looks like this project is indeed good, because it has a lot of support.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
dendcednis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Cannot wait to promote this project!
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: