Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I do not know how it works, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeatherKen

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I do not know how it works, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
Will wait for you, you can contact me at any time, I am always answer pm or on this thread. Have a nice day, man!
a1471989

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

It is interesting to see how many people become interested in this project, i think that team spent money for marketing right now, in other situation it would be impossible
Quidigburcpe

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the business. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the business. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product
It is not only the chance to get great product but also to earn money, i think it will call more people than new product, the main rule of our world
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

How to change blockchain from wallet 1.0 to wallet 3.0 ?
load a new purse, if not changed, then delete the old data.
Mithksomenburk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Greetings devs.
It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
Exatrori

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Hey, all!
Do not know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
mrtuan199x

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

i use android app deviant wallet to receive my reward on twitter event. admin told me that they sent 50 dev to my wallet but it didnt appear on my dashboard?
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: