Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!

What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top

Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!

That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
Chuck-Byndom

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!

What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top

Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!

That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
I can not disagree, in terms of security of transactions, this project has moved far ahead! It is very likely that if the top most secure projects were made - DeviantCoin would take first place
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
This works only in theory! I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice have all my digital funds at one place. and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Greg Choiplac

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

Hi,
I'm moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, do not repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
Klacik

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

I can not disagree, in terms of security of transactions, this project has moved far ahead! It is very likely that if the top most secure projects were made - DeviantCoin would take first place

You see how easy it is to recognize superiority! Why did not you just do the same thing right away, why did you have to argue with me? I said that this project is advanced!
Klacik

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
This is very important thing too, if design attract attention and make you more confident in project the team is on the right way to success
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

You see how easy it is to recognize superiority! Why did not you just do the same thing right away, why did you have to argue with me? I said that this project is advanced!

I did not argue with you that the project uses new technologies, I just doubted the speed of processing calls and transferring funds. Transactions have become safer, but slower
DavidCal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the project, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!

Why do you think so? Yes, I agree that before the creation of the project DeviantCoin there were also projects whose security was on top, but I see in this project chips that were not realized before!
Padilla Otsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the idea, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:52:40 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
kk777

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: