Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier. Respect
StevenJeffries

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I do not know how it works, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nice. I can watch it long hour
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!

What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
This works only in theory! I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top

Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
lecsule

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

This works only in theory! I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice have all my digital funds at one place. and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: