Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3993 times)
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

The risk is significantly higher when we go than the CMC list. I  can hold coins/tokens that are supported  by huge community and have active developers. Typically chose from the list of the first 100 if I want to HODL for long
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

The risk is significantly higher when we go than the CMC list. I  can hold coins/tokens that are supported  by huge community and have active developers. Typically chose from the list of the first 100 if I want to HODL for long
[/quote
You should probably choose  a coins that have a working  products because it has  a very big potential that  would grow in the future because working products will make  that coins valuable, 30%of the profits will return to the coin   value.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
I believe in earning and spending. Just like in any other currency we should be focusing more on earning bitcoin thru our work and than spending that money. Instead we buy bitcoin and than sell bitcoin as if this is some type of money making program.

It is not, it is a way of us getting rid of government backed fiat. Unfortunately not many people realize this. I suggest checking the whitepaper on bitcoin instead of those silly ICO's that pop up everyday and make a killing of some copied text.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I believe in taking profit when it's needed, I sold the majority of my coins when we hit the all time high of around 20k
That said, I've also re-bought at various other levels, all below 10k though.

It was pretty clear that the price was going to drop when we hit 20k, so I just didn't want to take any chances.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Yes, some of the ICO and alt got big potential in the future, and some really pay attention to advertise their products, I found quite many project that offered a great feature, but of course it need a long time to make profit, nowadays crypto is not only about bitcoin or eth, but there are tons of project that can possibly become big in the future

That's right. It's a strategy to ensure that your coin would be sold in the maximum potential and will get the most profit it can get. However, Hodling is not as easy as it seems. A big factor to be successful in that kind of venture is patience, and unfortunately, not many people have that. I know that it's hard to be patient, and it's easier to succumb to the feeling of panic, especially when the market is not doing good. However, in this market, being patient is always key to make sure that your ventures would be successful.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

I do beleive in holding.According to me holding is a key to have profitable investments.If you buy a coin at low price and keep holding your coin until you find a good price to sell then no one can stop you from earning huge profits.For holding to be successfull you must know that what is the right time to buy and sell.No doubt that sometimes the price will fall and you will like holding will let you face losses but don't get panic.Have trust and keep holding .The price will rise and will let you earn good profits.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

I do, I believe in holding. Holding test out your patience, but it's worth it and effective. Holding gave me a lot of profit and opportunities. You just need to be patient. If the price falls, I'll just hold and wait till the normal price when I buy comes so there will be no loss for me, or there will be a profit for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

There are lots of people who have been lucky here in crypto where hodling other cryptocurrencies brought them the best luck. Some of them got the best profit by hodling in time. Some altcoins these days may drop to it's lowest value but time will come that it will rise better where we could gain better.
tuljan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

Hello people!

Aren't we already hodling any coin that we buy and wait for it to rise until we sell?
As far as the question, I guess you're right, many of the today's coins will die out or have the minimal market cap but in there place will come new shitcoins. It's the circle that never ends and it's natural that only the small minority of projects will be better than the rest.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

actually I trust the holding but holding is only applicable for those who do not need money means that money is not very used if you are trading and holding with emergency money seems very horrible.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

Hello people!

People will believe on holding as long as they have coins that they are waiting to grow but you can always expect for them to complain when the market prices is not increasing just like what is happening this months ago.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Hello people!

People will believe on holding as long as they have coins that they are waiting to grow but you can always expect for them to complain when the market prices is not increasing just like what is happening this months ago.
Everyone believe that holding is the best strategy to gain in crypto, based on the past price of the bitcoin we can also say that it is really rising yearly. It will sometimes experience a huge dump but at the end it will end up rising   double with its current price. I believe that in crypto holding with patience is really the best thing to do to gain a huge amount of profit.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

For holding btc and eth are very good beacuse they are trustworthy and more secure than any othe rcurrencies.if you don't want to invest in any one of them then you can also hold some of good altcoins like RIPPLE,EOS etc.i personally recommend you to hold the first top trn currency of coinmarketcap beacause i belive that it will give us huge profits in future.i recommend you to invest in EOS coin beacuse it's price is very down now and it will soon go to the moon.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

Every coin except Bitcoin will be replaced by another coin. Holding coins other that bitcoin for a long time will result loses.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Bitcoin is good for a stable and reliable profit but you won't get that crazy pump that you can only get with altcoins. Even Ethereum won't give you those gains any more, the boat has already left. Try lower cap coins around $10 that can potentially hit over $100 and hodl them until they do

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Hold is a must if we want to get profit from trading. The different is just on the target we intend to hit. Some people will satisfy with 2x and the other may with more than that.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Lots of people believed in HOLDING but at this moment many people are fed up with HODL word. Because this word is a reason for suffering. Many people lost their 60% of capital by holding Coins for a long time. Everyone just keeps saying that very soon the market will hit, boom, blah blah. But the reality is different. We expect bitcoin at 20K USD but Bitcoin is now under 7K USD!

I don't like to hold anymore. I believe in short time trade and short time HOLD.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

Whats there not to believe? Just look at the previous charts and the prices of bitcoin. You will see that price is actually increasing in the long run. So those who of have been holding bitcoin actually did make some good amount of profits. Same goes for the rest of the crypto currencies. Altcoins that are unique and are actually well known in the market has the better chances of making profit if you hold them for long time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

Hello people!

Holding is a good strategy right now because the market price is currently dumping so you should hold your coins today and wait for the best price to come out in order to earn more profit.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

Hello people!

Well, you can earn something good from HODLING and so that's why many people still continue to hold on to their coins. Even in this current market situations, there are good coins around making it up. And yes it'd be better to HODL some BTC or ETH as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: