Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3983 times)
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Holding is not the worst strategy if you really know the cryptos you have invested in have a continuous development and will have more chance to rise in price in the future no matter what happen. I think selling high and buying low is the best strategy to accumulate but it's difficult to pick the right moments and even more so for people new to the space (less than a year). So, why not holding but be careful with what you hold or you will get burned as well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

I believe in the holding only because that is the safest way to look at your investment and grow it systematically. Unlike trading, gambling and lending stuff it is far far easier to HODL and earn profits over.
The reality is, with HODL we actual indirectly support the project by keeping the funds reserved for the development of its project. As they keep developing themselves we get our investment valued with the time. So time is very much important aspect here and it will always help us get more out of the crypto. So yeah, go and HODL.  Smiley

I agree. I think that it's a more passive way of earning profit in the cryptocurrency market, and so, it gives a chance for those people who can't be on the look out and observe the market closely for most of the day a chance to still gain significant profit at the expense of time, of course. Hodling is a move that should be imbued with patience because that is its main requisite. People who have no patient can't venture through holding because they will surely lose their cool and just can't wait for their investments to realize.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
You can hold other coins if you want but people recommend bitcoin and ethereum the most because those are the safest coins to hold, if you decide to hold a coin with a very low market cap you could get great profits but you could also lose all your investment and become a bag holder so you need to take a decision, do you prefer to be safe and only hold ethereum and bitcoin or do you like to take a risk and hold other coins?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

There is no problem with holding if you have feel that there a possibility that it will grow someday and besides, holding is just to keep safe from losing also in times of dip.  But I'm not preferred of holding coins for too long, 1-6months might be good enough, if there is no pumps happening it is better to sell and diversify into other coins.
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

I still believe in holding, because holding the wait can only make a high profit for us in the future, because the current price of the coins is too low, if you sell them at the time. You will lose money.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

me! now i still hold all my coin and i will wait to the crypto market recovery again,now the market is creating bottom? with low volmue and it maove very slow?this period is very hard for holder becaue you don;t patient you will sell all and you have to regret in the near future,hold and wait,patient is key
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

Holding is good, there are project have a great road map for the development. Project has a great look for the future currency. Plan is unique and community really pay attention to that project. Even in a bad situation volume is still their, community always support at the back what ever happen on the price. That's was a good project to hold
cryptocurrency investment should be for long time because if you want to invest for short time then you will have to trade and for affective trading information, skills and experience is mandatory otherwise you will lose all your money. Better to hold your coins for long time and when you realize that selling is profitable then you can sell them.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Long-term investment is a great investment, compared to trading
long-term investment is hassle free, no need for daily analysis
just be active to the crypto community and to mainstream news

dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

I strongly believe in HoDL, because I bought TRON at 800 satoshi, if not believe maybe I have stoploss at 700 satoshi price.

why believe in TRON?
Tron has a solid and strong community and his steady finances to back up every price drop, and the future project for TRON is great.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Holding is good, there are project have a great road map for the development. Project has a great look for the future currency. Plan is unique and community really pay attention to that project. Even in a bad situation volume is still their, community always support at the back what ever happen on the price. That's was a good project to hold
cryptocurrency investment should be for long time because if you want to invest for short time then you will have to trade and for affective trading information, skills and experience is mandatory otherwise you will lose all your money. Better to hold your coins for long time and when you realize that selling is profitable then you can sell them.
well holding it is better the way on how we can make all of it to be more efficient are very good to have it if you just taking for it for future or saving , well this is what others have to choose for , but for a quick and not as much as you expect profit well you may not have to hold it , sell as long as you can.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

I think this is the right time to buy and hold long term.
If you do not know much about Crypto then HOLD is the best option
Though HODL is a slang term in the internet language but it has some pretty nice implication in the crypto world to minimize the loss. The profit maximization is based on the holding phenomenon of the portfolio in the crypto world minimizes your loss. Besides, it enables you to reach a point in the market at which your marginal return is more than the marginal cost. This is what every investor quest for.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I do not think we can trust that hold can be profitable at this moment, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, market is in phase downtrend. As a result, bitcoin and altcoin prices will continue to fall further, if you hold will only lead to losses and losses will be huge if bitcoin prices fall deeply and can not recover.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

I see that many of us believe in holding and I agree with you. but we need to determine the target price of the coin so we can sell that coin to take a profit. don't forget about this because sometimes we miss this and if the coin doesn't have a good position in the cryptocurrency, then it might get delisted on the exchange. I have this experience because, in that time, I say to myself that I want to hold at least 6 months but after 6 months, I still hold because I believe that the price can reach my target price. but suddenly, the dev is run away and makes the project is abandoned and get delisted from the exchange and makes me get lost too much money.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sithuminimsara1234

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

I’m Amesh Nadiranga.I’m a new trader for crypto field. I am a pillar in here. but personally I think the bit coin and other downfalling Alt coins will surely recover and will increase again. I’m not sure whether it is today or tomorrow .but THE SPRING will come some day for crypto traders. So I think the best strategy is HODL.When it kisses the peak, you can spend it.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Hello people!

There is no issue with holding in the event that you have feel that there a plausibility that it will develop some time or another furthermore, holding is simply to shield safe from losing additionally during plunge. Be that as it may, I'm not favored of holding coins for a really long time, 1-6months may be sufficient, if there is no pumps happening it is smarter to offer and expand into different coins.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

the confidence to hold bitcoin seems to depend on the person because I believe everyone has different beliefs, and for the moment I believe bitcoin can go back up again. because the factor of the total supply is decreasing while the higher demand.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

I believe holding is the most important when trading. Holding might sound easy but it isn't, when trading you are considering every ounce of your money to grow or not. Taking a risk in trading might be difficult if you don't have a plan. Please plan all your movements to ensure your not the one to blame.
Holding and trading are two different things. When you go the HODL way, you are holding on to dear life for as long as you want to, irrespective of all the fluctuations in the market, and with that, you are simply stuck with it till you decide to sell at a level you feel is okay for you to do so.

Nevertheless for traders, you are taking advantage of the fluctuations, but this still depends on the level you want to trade from day to long term, that warrants how patient you should be as the case may be.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

I do believe because that's all a small investor (like me) can do. My money is all I had and I'm scared to put it in trading or other risky stuffs that's why I prefer hodling. Actually, I already realized that day trading is more profitable because I believe that every single fluctuation in the market means money but since I don't have enough resources and confidence for becoming a trader then I don't have any choice but to just wait for a big opportunity to grab Sad.
Does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?
To be honest, hodling altcoins will have you a lesser chance of gaining profits compare to trading because majority of them are not stable and meant only for fast buy-&-sell. So if you want to hodl much better if you'll choose between the top 5 coins in the market.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Hello people!

Anyone who invest a huge amount in the market are actually believing in holding, the market price might go down today somehow but still there are a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency and the price will still grow again soon.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

Anyone who invest a huge amount in the market are actually believing in holding, the market price might go down today somehow but still there are a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency and the price will still grow again soon.
Even with the current small fluctuations in the market price of bitcoin, people will still believe in hodling and prefer it that selling. There are people who might have invested when the price of bitcoin is high so the only choice that they have now is to hodl. Selling at this time will cause them a big loss and loss for the opportunity to earn profit when the price recovered.

Yes the small fluctuations doesn't give any clue whether bitcoin is going to recover but we must believe and continue to hodl. Bitcoin had been through many dumps that are similar to these and it had managed to recover. History is just repeating itself.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: