Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3980 times)
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

I believe it with my all heart to hodl is not a disappointment. I say that relying on my experience. just like how we were believed at the beginning of bitcoin.

R.R.L.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

Holding strategy is the best way I know in gaining a huge profit,i strongly believe in long term investment espescially if we are holding the real coins like bitcoin and eth,there are many manipulations and  volatility in the market much better to hold unless your expert enough to do short trading.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

I believe in holding. I think holding is the best option for long term gains especially for the investors who do not have enough knowledge about the crypto market and are inexperienced. Trading in crypto market needs a lot of technical knowledge about the market trends and careful analysis of the charts. So investors have to spare a lot of time for this, which is not in the case of holding. Besides Bitcoin and Ethereum, NEO is also a good option to invest for holding.

I agree and I too believe in holding for long term gains. Since, Bitcoin determines the rest of the crypto market, having BTC is the best situation to be in as irrespective of what happens to BTC you can exchange it for any other Altcoin you believe can help you.
Holding your coin will surely give you a lot of money and higher profit but actually we need to get the fast and easy transaction of money, bitcoin is being high in price so our determination and our trust about bitcoin can get huge profit though, It is best time for all of us to invest and get money, I am sure; later on price of bitcoin will be high so we should trust our skills and keep on investing and holding till the end of the year.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I no longer believe that hold will make a profit in a safe manner, the market is in a bear market in the long run so I think you will be able to make a big loss if the bitcoin price goes down. Although the market is showing signs of recovery in recent days, we can see that there are signs of slowing down. I think the bitcoin price is going to keep going down so be careful when dealing.
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

I was intorduced to crypto last year,
and I bought BTCTC when it is booming,
and yeah I got FOMOd
I am still suffering the loss, but slowy recovering because of trading
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

Hello people!

I do. I believe in the future of Bitcoin. But I don't simply hodl all my Bitcoin and not doing anything else. I also actively take any opportunity. I sell some whenever we're going up and correction is due. I short Bitcoin when I see the market is about to fall. But I still keep all my profit in BTC. That way I'll have more BTC.

I'm just trying to accumulate these days. I really hope Bitcoin could go back to $3K-$4K so I can get more cheap Bitcoin. I regret a bit everytime Bitcoin going up because I still don't have that much.

Don't be a blind believer, be a smart investor.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

I was intorduced to crypto last year,
and I bought BTCTC when it is booming,
and yeah I got FOMOd
I am still suffering the loss, but slowy recovering because of trading

Fomo is a suicide pill. Sorry you got caught in it. I've fomoed a couple of times so I know how these things works and how it feels. I will suggest you buy now since It's dipping if you have fiat so you'll cut your losses and average down. However, I do believe the market will touch new heights this year. But it might not be anytime soon.

Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

I believe in holding during bullish market and not in this current bearish market,  if you've been holding since January of this year you will understand what I'm saying, holding definitely pays but not in bearish  market
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

Hello people!

I do hold forclong term because I don't have enough time to monitor current market condition but this s only effective if you are holding solid coims with good fundamentals as other coins who are purely hype or manipulated are not good for long term hold. better to avoid this kinds of coins.

Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Many projects look good now but the truth is that they can suddenly crash. What makes this situation  particularly difficult is the fact that it is difficult to know the ones that will be around for a long time.  Hodling is indeed a buzz word to create a FOMO effect.
But Bitcoin and ETH have been doing well so far in the journey. Also the project behind ETH is great and of huge potential because the pace at which it grew in the last few years is incredible and it has actually captured the second good spot in the market and the second highest market cap. So we so have some good crypto as well if we manage the liquidity and other things.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

HOLDING is the last strategy if we have run out of strategies to deal with market conditions continue to decline the thing's aimed solely to avoid a deeper loss. Therefore I strongly believe in this one strategy.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

I believe holding can give opportunity to make huge profit, but we should know when to start to hold and when should be finish and sell that crypto. To maximum profit from holding we should chooce good coin that has strong community like BTC and ETH and the price in the bottom just like now. But holding only for investor who want to make profit in long duration, and to make monthly profit we should doing day trading.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

to be honest I still believe in holding, because bitcoin prices that can go up and down and will not selamnya bitcoin prices will be below there will be a time when bitcoin prices rise.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

for me holding is the good key in cryptocurrency world because you can earn a lot of profit based on your investment like if you hold eth and btc because now a days the market is going down you need to hold it first and sell it in your target price when the market goes back again
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

I strongly believe in holding, by holding a holding strategy you will never lose because you can control your patience and not be affected by bad news and the condition of the conditions in exchange.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

Hello people!

It is really depends on the coin that we hold. The HODL strategy is only effective to the coins that have potential in the cryptocurrency market. Before you hold a coin, try to find out first if your coin is more suitable in short term investment or long term investment.

Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I do believe in HODLing. If you want to get better earnings HODL your token or cryptos. Many project development has a potential usage in the future. When those project becomes in demand in the future, their token will increase in value.
Holding is better than selling these days especially for those people who do not know crypto trading, otherwise trading is far better than holding. Don’t take immediate decisions about your coins. The price is increasing and those who hold their coins for some more time will make handsome profit in the near future. Be patient and wait for some more time.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

Here no one will tell you the exact answer, since no one can predict the future. In any case, last year we already saw a spurt of prices, we can count on it, but it would be naive to believe that everything will be the same again and again. Most likely, we will see more than one attempt to knock out random people out of the market, and only at the end, when the overwhelming majority ceases to believe in the asset, only then we will see its take-off and we will buy quite at different prices)
Jimmygentle

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

If you believe is hodling make sure you're hodling the right projects. Have you been following the latest project threatening to climb to the peak of crypto soon? You're missing STAKER and here is helping you join the ongoing Airdrop

https://discord.gg/ss6Nyxa
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Holding is one of a good strategy in cryptoworld especially in this bearish situation but its depend on what kind of project coin you will hold for long term choose a good project that have a great technology and developer like ethereum, neo and eos.
Dont ever hold an altcoin that have no goal in their project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: