Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3984 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

I still believe in holding the best coin like bitcoin and ethereum.  But holding a new coin is a different thing.  I am more capable of keeping the old coins.
Holding new coins could be mentally straining to do especially when you have a large portion of it from your portfolio. Though some of the early holders of new coins have become rich, it just goes to show how resolved are you and how much one is willing to lose.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

Most of the people will sell or hold their coins depending on the market's situation but the best thing is just to hold your coins since you will not lose your coins and you can still wait for the price to grow even more.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

I completely believe in holding, last year we have seen many huge growths in terms of prices. So it is always good to hold as long as Bitcoin price increase we can make some decent money. But one thing we have to remember is we have to find the potential coin in order to make decent money.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Holding may depends on what entry price and coins you have. if your coins are just a trash then their is no reason to hold for long term but if your coins have lot of projects and may have a good outcome in the future then this is worth to hold as price are increasing over time.
Many other Altcoin are very good for long term investments. Not only bitcoin and Ethereum is capable for long time investment. For me Ripple is good than both these big currencies because the market cap in very high and the price is very low and holds third place in the list. It means that most people are putting their money in Ripple because they believe in it.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Hello people!

I believe that hold can not only bring you profits but if you have long-term hold, you will lose and lose a lot if you still hold altcoin. The market is bearish in the long term so in order to trade successfully I think bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall. Most recently, the past two days prices of altcoin are continuously reduced and there is no sign of recovery.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Buy now and hold it for long term trading and earn a good profit in the future because i realy billieve that hodlings your investments in some newly and good altcoins will us a good and huge prifit in the future. Just make sure that you choose a good tokens in the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Hello people!

I believe in hodling because I experienced to grow my investment easily. There are now many people who became successful because of holding. But holding is not always effective, you can only earn money if you hold profitable cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

Me i realy billieve that hodlings will help the coins price goes up because of the supply and demand. I billieve that when we are hold tokens for a long period of time it will help us earn a huge profit in the time that we want to sell it already.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

I completely believe in holding, last year we have seen many huge growths in terms of prices. So it is always good to hold as long as Bitcoin price increase we can make some decent money. But one thing we have to remember is we have to find the potential coin in order to make decent money.
Experienced people and investors always believe on long term investment, i think long term investment is more safe and profitable investment, there is less risk of losing money. You only have to wait for a good time and when you realize that your investment can now give you a good profit then you should try to sell otherwise holding bitcoin or a long time is a profitable strategy.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Hello people!

I strongly and honestly belueve in hodling because I believe that through patience we could get more than what we deserve. We must all be hopeful about hodling because through it, we could have a maximized gain. The market has just started to recover again and it would be better if we'll wait a little more.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

Everything in terms of price comes to supply and demand. For instance, Bitcoin only has 21 Million, there's a fixed supply and really there's only 17 Million because 04 Million are lost forever. That means that there's almost twice as many millionaires in the world as there are Bitcoin. That means that even if everybody wanted to have one on earth they couldn't. Even in the US if everybody wants to have one, they couldn't.
Fix supply and the demand may be growing over time, if this becomes the money of the internet, which is very well could, especially with second layer solutions like Lightning Network makes for instantaneous almost zero fee transactions, when that happens, it could be the money of the internet, price of Bitcoins gonna go up. I don't think we'll be talking in terms of Bitcoin, I think we'll be talking in terms of Satoshis, because the price will go up so freaking high. That's supply and demand, kind of like real estate. Real estate is a great investment in general because there's a fixed amount of land and an exponentially growing population, demand increases supply is fixed, boom price goes up, the same thing with Bitcoin.so i believes in HODLING
Ferrokeys

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

I believe in this strategy, but I think that it is not necessary to keep a long period of only ETH and BTC. I would advise buying a few more altcoins and keeping them for more than 3 years.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Long term HODL isn't a solution to every market situation.

If you are in cryptos just for ROI that too in long term by taking the least risk possible, then yes, HODL is the possible option to get decent ROI with least risk. In this volatile market, a year or two years hodl can earn you good ROI. But make sure that you go for potential coins because shit tokens have a lifetime period of not more than a year.

But if you are here for quick bucks and to exploit the maximum potential, trade according to trends. Don't let your investment sit throughout down/up trend. Make tradng decisions according to the ongoing trend to maximize your profit. This do involves more risk.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

I am believes in holding because you can earn easy & also you can earn huge . holding is a easy part to earn
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

There are many nuances, for example I'm not ready to holding project tokens at a distance of more than a year, only bitcoin fits this criterion, there are prerequisites for a long investment in new blockchains such as EOS, Zillliqa and other, but I would always be ready in case of an unfavorable scenario exit the project.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

In this bear market some don't have no choice but to hold. Patience is the key. The struggle will be rewarded!  Grin

I believe in holding because I believe that in the future the price of bitcoin will grow more and more and I will make huge profits from my holding. Nevertheless trading is far better than just holding but the problem is that everyone doesn’t know crypto trading and they cannot do trade otherwise they will lose their money. So it is better to hold your coins.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

I always believe in holding, if the longer we hold, the more opportunities we have in trading, selling at a more reasonable price, you do not have to regret it.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Depends which coin you holding not all coin is worth holding, been holding a worthless coin for 4 years but value declined more and more til such came no value. But some coin are worth holding though.
Abdul676

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

I do and I will continue to because it has yielded good profit for me
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

I always believed in holding, many of the people who helped make them rich by virtue of patience, waiting for reasonable prices. Do not rush to sell them at low prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: