Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3980 times)
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

Ofcourse i believe in holding because you can earn much profit from it but you need a lot of patience by doing this. It will takes a long period of time unlike trading which is for short term. But holding is much safe than trading but be sure that the coins you hold has a potential to grow after a long time of holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitWindmill

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

I believe that HODLing is a good and profitable activity, but it needs a virtuous performer to be really useful and profitable.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
WilliamCrum

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

i believe in Holding a token , a token holder is quite hard to do when your token is small valued and you dont have any money on your pocket it is quite tempting to hold .
Yeah you are right the price of bitcoin is growing more and more and the market is green for some days. It is the time for holding your coins for some time to get more and more profit. It possible, buy some bitcoin today to increase your earnings in the near future. Although there are corrections in the price but overall it is on the way up and is increasing.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

The key should be safe trading not hodling without thinking on it. Whenever it fell more than %20, you should reconsider your decision and take action for it.
I really believe in holding because last year i make a lot of profit by holding my bitcoin for long time and it is really worth it because last decemeber 2017 i became very profitable because the value of bitcoin rise up to $20k, that's why until now i stilll believe in holding.

kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

As the holdings, altcoin values fluctuate continuously, you can arbitrarily choose to sell at reasonable prices, in short sometimes the price is not high but you sell them in a hurry you will lose and regret it.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

The key should be safe trading not hodling without thinking on it. Whenever it fell more than %20, you should reconsider your decision and take action for it.
I really believe in holding because last year i make a lot of profit by holding my bitcoin for long time and it is really worth it because last decemeber 2017 i became very profitable because the value of bitcoin rise up to $20k, that's why until now i stilll believe in holding.
I believe by holding altcoin, then you can get a big advantage. well, i tried it a few times and it really works. well, but for now there are some coins that I hold, and still show the price drop. I just hope the price returns the pump.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

As the holdings, altcoin values fluctuate continuously, you can arbitrarily choose to sell at reasonable prices, in short sometimes the price is not high but you sell them in a hurry you will lose and regret it.
Although it is less profitable. However, in my opinion, it is less profitable, but if you buy and sell continuously during the day, it will make more profit than you keep. In case if the market does not increase but goes down, you get profit if you keep?
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Not all coins are meant for hodling. Most of the coins in cryptos are short lived because of no utility and smaller user base. We can go long term in coins which have a brilliant and a long term project idea with an active team which works according to the laid roadmap. Such coins are best for long term hodl. The earlier you invest i such coins, the better is the ROI. That's why I still believe in being an early investor in ICO. I usually join ICO in pre ICO stage and keep those coins for long period.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

I still have some of the coins from 1-2 years back, bought, earned and airdrops. I would have sold but didnt because of market crashes or coin dumps.
And bitcoin is one of them, it is good to hold our bitcoin because it rises too high in price and it gives us high profit for hooding it, now almost every investors use to choose bitcoin holding because holding let bitcoin grow and be more than double, now a day price is at getting high so don’t panic just hold it, same as; last years I won good profit and this time once again I am going to get wide profit for sure.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Holding is good for long-term profits but the market is uncertain so we should wait and take profits from time to time only then we will make money in long-term holding alone may be problem for money blocking which we all are facing now
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I believe at this point you should not continue to hold, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and only uptrend in the short term. The price of the altcoin is constantly decreasing, so I think that if you hold and special hold long term will be heavy losses. At this point you should only invest in the short term.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:21 AM

Some coin altcoin such as ethereum are priced around under 500 dollars which is worth the price so you can buy it and hold it long term or long term, you should go to the bookstore. eth deals well with good prices
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

I am the one who really believe that long term hodling will make people success. It is the one best strategies when someone's doing some activities to earn more profits in crypto world. By keeping a lot of  patience while waiting,and sell it at the right time will make you succeed.
All investors believe in holding because it is hoped that in the future the price will grow again and holders will make huge profits. The dip in the price is for the time being and cool and patient people will eat the fruit of their holding in the future. Trade is better than holding but lot of experience and skills required for crypto trading. Keep away of you have no trading experience.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

Anything could happen, but personally I don't believe in hodling right now. This works well some time before, but right now I prefer strategy of buy-sell with crypto-assets. But they're some projects that could affect the market, f.e Kelvin Blockchain with their quantum processors technology could possible solve multi-transaction problem. Smiley
All those who exactly know the worth of the bitcoin and the capabilities of the bitcoin are the ones who are constantly holding all their bitcoins even if the market value of bitcoin drops down for a while as they know this thing that the market value of bitcoin will rise higher in the future and that if they keep on holding their coins, this will then make them richer.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

Anything could happen, but personally I don't believe in hodling right now. This works well some time before, but right now I prefer strategy of buy-sell with crypto-assets. But they're some projects that could affect the market, f.e Kelvin Blockchain with their quantum processors technology could possible solve multi-transaction problem. Smiley
All those who exactly know the worth of the bitcoin and the capabilities of the bitcoin are the ones who are constantly holding all their bitcoins even if the market value of bitcoin drops down for a while as they know this thing that the market value of bitcoin will rise higher in the future and that if they keep on holding their coins, this will then make them richer.
I believe also with hodling while in some side i don't hodl too long i buy and sell in short i play with the market so i can make more bitcoins than holding. Another is i used some of my profits to buy things and other altcoins that basically good for long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

I strongly believe in holding because many time i have benefited from the major companies. Of course, day trading is very risky because suddenly the price will increase and suddenly the prices will drop and this makes sometimes we lose the value of tokens or in terms of coins. So holding will always give good returns.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

I believes in hold because i get more profit in hold instead of daily trade.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

Hello people!

I do not believe that hold can make you profit safely, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and although are uptrend in short However, bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply at any time. So I think you should only trade the day so you can minimize the risk.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

Holding is for coin that indeed worht it. Btc, eth, neo, btg and another coins that good. It's not worth if the coin is new although there are some that promising.

enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I believe in Holding my crypto because of the high hope. I think in the coming future, This crypto will be a fruitful asset for me so I don't want to spend at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: