Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:33:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3992 times)
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
I do not believe that hold can bring you profit at this point, you can see that although bitcoin prices are constantly increasing in the past few days but the price of altcoin is still very strong, so I believe that this time you should only trading day and short-term investment. In the long term, bitcoin prices are still in the down cycle in the long run so I believe that you always have a plan in place for this time.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

I am not a holders but i believe that you can hold your bitcoin and your coins any time you want especially bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is good for long term and you can hold it for a long time and wait for the right time before you can sell it.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
I do not believe that hold can make you profit at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past, so at this point you should only Short-term investment in bitcoin. The market is bearish in the long run so when trading you need to be very careful, always have a plan for every situation.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

Personally, I believe in hodling but you need to know the coin and its prospects well before you put all  your hope in a coin you are not familiar with. It is better to hodl popular coins such as bitcoin and ethereum.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

I believes in hold because i get more profit in hold instead of daily trade.
Day  trading is risky no doubt but I think that it is also too much profitable. Day trading can give us a good profit in a less time. But it require a lot of experience. You need to me more active while doing day trading. I think people have already made profit from day trading.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

I am one of those long-term investment/trading
strategy enthusiast, and I believe if trading is not for you,
then hodling might be the answer.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

I believe in holding, why shouldn't I believe in holding?
Trading is usually made by people who have some experience, people have a full time job trading, so go on if you want to try but most of the time you will get rekt, specially with the market nowadays trading is very difficult, its not only about charts anymore and not even about fundamental analysis, if you are willing to loose the money keep on holding and look back in a few years.

krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

I believe in holding. Smiley
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I think, that hodling is good choice to make money but needs some inteligene and knowledge to buy right. I suppose, that now is good time to buy, cause coin's price are low and in future it, probably, will grow. And now we can imvest in some ICOs. For example ElonCity. I think, that this project is perspective, cause its unusual and needed. It's an energy project what was created to make electricity cheaper and accesible. Also this project has good partner - Krypical Group. They had four partnerships and they are all succesful. And I think, that this will be too.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

Holding quality coin like bitcoin et al  has proven to be a successful strategy in the cryptocurrency investment. I believe you make money holding cryptocurrency than the line than trading and shorting cryptocurrency regularly!
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

HODLing is based on patience. Best solution for people like me who don't have nerves for daytrading.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

I believe in HOLDING. for holding coin I just need to research about the coin and the product. If the coin has a great future than its good to hold the coin.its also the safest way to to make money. Instead of day trade holding is suitable for the job or who has a regular job duty.
I think so many people believe in holding back, even more so for now. but for the moment, many do not quite believe in holding back. we know, bitcoin prices will go up high, but altcoin prices do not really show a high rise.

I dont think that it is true case. Only few people believe in the crypto currency holding and most of them are weak handed idiots who starts selling everything out of panic whenever the market is going down.

You might be saying it out of the fact that everyone keeps answering holding is best but to be frank the same people will always end up loosing the control over their HODL and will sell.

I think there is small % of people who are legend holders and who knows the real effect of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

Depending on coin, if it is a TOP coin holding is reasonable but if it is  not the long term holding is very risky.
Also depending on entry point. If you invested on dip and the actual price is above it, holding is a good strategy as you have a profitable  exit strategy
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

Usually, those who do not believe in HOLDING simply sell coins. But the price has the property not only to fall but also to grow rapidly.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Depending on coin, if it is a TOP coin holding is reasonable but if it is  not the long term holding is very risky.
Also depending on entry point. If you invested on dip and the actual price is above it, holding is a good strategy as you have a profitable  exit strategy
Yeah if you hold a potential coin and have the possibility of a price to go up like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc. then holding is not a bad thing, and if you buy at a low price, and you dare to take the risk to get bigger profits, it's not a problem to hold on for longer..
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Depending on coin, if it is a TOP coin holding is reasonable but if it is  not the long term holding is very risky.
Also depending on entry point. If you invested on dip and the actual price is above it, holding is a good strategy as you have a profitable  exit strategy
Yeah if you hold a potential coin and have the possibility of a price to go up like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc. then holding is not a bad thing, and if you buy at a low price, and you dare to take the risk to get bigger profits, it's not a problem to hold on for longer..

Holding is for those risk taker. It's for the people who knows how to accept profit loss. Holding has its advantage and disadvantage. If you're an optimistic person, then you believe that by holding bitcoin or other coins, it will help you earn huge profit. It's only up to your strategy as to when will you keep on holding.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

I think those who have crypto currency they know how much importance of this now a days and i like to say that it is bitcoin era and we can hold our money for future like the prices and value of bitcoin is increasing day by day and i am happy that i have hold when the price fall.

Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Most of the coin I invested was in long term hold because it suited my ability. I use the money I save to buy the good cheap coins then keep it for a few months, when it increases by 50% or more I will sell. That's the way I used it last time and it worked pretty well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

because of good fundamentals. As does bitcoin, bitcoin indeed does not have a privileged platform however, bitcoin has very strong fundamentals of its usefulness, as a tool of trade, transactions etc.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Holding is like trusting us in a person or things. If we believe in our investment we keep hold in it and what ever happen we should not fullout our trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: