Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3984 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

I am still here, believing in btc,  eth and other coin's future.  I believe the market will recover.  I hope that before this December the market absolutely recover with a higher percentage of increase or more on a green color.
I think that it is because of the fact that many expect pamp in December it will not happen. It may be sooner or later, but not in December. Remember how at the end of spring - early summer everyone expected that there would be a pamp, but it didn't happen. The market of crypto currencies is completely manipulative, so there is never occurs what most people expect. So I advise you to look at the market more realistically.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

Holding is still real in the last few years because there were still alts season. There are always alts the gets pumped in a specific month and then another batch in a couple of months. But in this time, it did not happen so holding depends on the situation. I don't believe that practicing holding at this downtrend will work.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

Holding is still real in the last few years because there were still alts season. There are always alts the gets pumped in a specific month and then another batch in a couple of months. But in this time, it did not happen so holding depends on the situation. I don't believe that practicing holding at this downtrend will work.
Iam holding ETHEREUM waiting for Alt Season damn its really tired already hold more than 3month. hope this rally its continue. and Alt Season coming at Q3-Q4 2018. Need to pays bills lol.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

Holding is good when you know exactly what you are doing. You don't expect a newbie to holdl when he or she has no clue about what it means. It's good for experience traders who want to maximize profit in bad or bear times. To me, I still think its the best method if bear times persist
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

I do not have much experience trading so I prefer long term hold. Even though the market is bad but i think that's the opportunity, we can hold more coins and it will be a huge savings in the future.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

I believe in HODL, but only certain coins. There is no sense in accumulating and HODL many shit coins. Most likely they will bring their owner only a disagreement. Personally, I prefer to make a few coins. For today, it's bitcoin, ether, neo, binance coin and Kucoin. I also have coins left after the transactions (a small percentage that I left for memory Grin). I leave them for the sake of interest. I'm curious what will happen to them in 3-5 years. All other coins I hold only to sell them at a good opportunity
rezveekhan

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

I'm not a holders but I believes in Holding. Holding is the best way to earn good profits in the crypto currency market so through holding we can get good returns we have to be patience and to hold for some time upto the value of the coins goes up.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

I believe in HODLING worthy coins. Often time i decide to hold some of my bounty tokens for some period of time before selling because the vision of the project goes very further into the future. On the other hand, if i perceive a token to  either remain at its ICO price or depreciate after ICO, wouldn't hesitate selling that token right after ICO.
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I continue to hold despite the fact that since January my portfolio fell by 70% +. I guess I'm a fanatic) but still believe in growth this year.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Sometimes you can't ensure what is gonna happen to you. Normally I don't like Hodling any coins anymore, because I am a trader and I like to buy and sell my coins every day. But recently I was wondering about seeing a coin. When I received that coin from an airdrop campaign, that time price was 15-20 USD for the 330 Coin's price. I was very lazy to sell them for that cheap price. So, I did not sell. Recently I was looking for a good amount of money, so I was checking every wallet with etherscan! When I went to that address, that wallet was showing 1300 USD. But I am sure I have only 39 USD in that wallet. And, when I went to investigate, I saw that coin's value increased incredibly and it was 1244 USD for those 330 coins!

So, this is my recent HODL story. Now, I again love HODLING good coins.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
I believe that at this time you should not hold and especially long-term hold, at this time hold high risk and bring very low profit, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price The bitcoin can be reduced at any time so long-term hold will be very damaging if the bitcoin price drops sharply and can not be recovered.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

If you invest on mid 2017 or earlier than that you should be still believes in hodling. but if somebody make investment on ATH price some of it would not believes hodling & some still hoping the price will increase by the end of this years. Let see how the price at the end of this years will be.
BamBog

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

I still believe, crypto technology are still continue to grow, forget about the success of Bitcoin and Ethereum first, we starting from how Stellar and NEO have built the foundation for their network platform, besides that there are also some ico projects that offer businesses with potential to enter in the market. We do not need to underestimate other coins, because the HODL decision is more towards dream speculation does not require much calculation, just believes.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
I do believed in holfing cypto tokens because we wait for the perpect price and market bull. We believed in holding since it is effective nowaays that bitcoin prices too low so that many people doest want it but you must holding for it when it is recivered you can also gain more than selling it now. Holding us the best option to bring back your money or savibg your future as well.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

i always belive interms of hodling because toamy opputunities when hodling because sometimes the more you hodl the more you earn a lot when you have a good pacient all time.
The belief is rational only when you own the right coin. If the coin you are holding is not good that is does not have a great project on its back and has positive risk, you are actually going to loose more. So it is really very important to do the crypto evaluation in the start before investing your money.  However if you are holding Bitcoin or ETH, better keep on holding them for they give away good return when the market recovers.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

I believe in hodling major coins, especially bitcoin.  there are predictions by good number of high profile people that bitcoin price will be at 500k usd in less than a decade.  if price of bitcoin is 7k now, that 500k prediction is around 70x the value today.  not bad!  even the prediction is half true, lets say 250k, that will still be awesome.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

I completely believe in holding, last year we have seen many huge growths in terms of prices. So it is always good to hold as long as Bitcoin price increase we can make some decent money. But one thing we have to remember is we have to find the potential coin in order to make decent money.
Experienced people and investors always believe on long term investment, i think long term investment is more safe and profitable investment, there is less risk of losing money. You only have to wait for a good time and when you realize that your investment can now give you a good profit then you should try to sell otherwise holding bitcoin or a long time is a profitable strategy.
To me I think that in current time holding bitcoin is the best strategy, It is more profitable to hold bitcoin instead of investing money somewhere else, I think that we should try to hold our bitcoin for some time and hope to get a good profit after some time.
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

Yes Im the one that believes in holding you need more patience in hodl, it is worth the wait than you will regret it later.
If you want to succeed in crypto, you need to overcome this fear of loss and make the habit to hold until the price rises to the point where you bought.Remember, traders never loss unless they sell in loss.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Yes Im the one that believes in holding you need more patience in hodl, it is worth the wait than you will regret it later.
HODL is the key to success in crypto currency trading. Many people who lose in trading do not follow this simple rule. Most of the time people sell if they see their coin is going down and due to fear of more loss, then sell in loss.
I myself have fully trust on holding bitcoin. I am holding my bitcoin for more than a year. I think that it is still not the best time to sell our bitcoin but to continue holding it because it is very much possible that bitcoin will give us a good price when its price will increase too much.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

HODL is the key to success in crypto currency trading. Many people who lose in trading do not follow this simple rule. Most of the time people sell if they see their coin is going down and due to fear of more loss, then sell in loss.
I myself have fully trust on holding bitcoin. I am holding my bitcoin for more than a year. I think that it is still not the best time to sell our bitcoin but to continue holding it because it is very much possible that bitcoin will give us a good price when its price will increase too much.

I believe that if it's bitcoin, but the opposite step that I apply to the altcoin is that there must be a quick decision to order, I can't just stick to the focus on one altcoin because the variable quantity and price of all coins are determined by fluctuations every day, there are parts the difference between the two, altcoin is more risky because sentiment runs tight every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: