Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3980 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Yeah, I believe in Holding, and I think this is an excellent choice for the Crypto market. By doing this, we can able to get enough profit by our investment. To hold something is really good things and also a best way of getting profit.

Holding works well but not all the time. For instance, if you are an active trader, you will find another option to double your money. I suppose the beginners might hold first their crypto and learn about the market during this time.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BalComments

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

I know for sure HODLing is the best way but I loose my mind when prices are falling so hard and want immidiately sell all my positions..
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

There lots of risk to choose a coin to hold because market need to delist lots of coins. Too many coins borned and now some must be die to get fund for other altcoins.
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

The world of business and investment and most probably bitcoin is such the same when it comes to the risk that they would goung to choose.  And you can count me as lne of the believers who are currently unavailable to provalue and that's why also I guess everyone choose to hold their coin even in this kind of condition!
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
I believe that at this point you should not invest long term or hold long term coin, you can see that the market is constantly falling sharply in recent days, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, so I believe That if you keep the long term risk will be very high. If the price drops bitcoin will cause altcoin to fall and you will greatly damage.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I believe that at this point you should not invest long term or hold long term coin, you can see that the market is constantly falling sharply in recent days, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, so I believe That if you keep the long term risk will be very high. If the price drops bitcoin will cause altcoin to fall and you will greatly damage.
since 2016, I have always believed in the potential to hold coins for a long time. well, in 2017, all that can be seen. it's just that now the price of bitcoin really has decreased, but I certainly believe by holding coins in the long run.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

Hello people!

I do not believe in hold will be able to bring you big profits, you can see that the market at the moment is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices continuously adjusted down. The decrease in bitcoin prices will reduce the price of altcoin, so you will lose very heavy. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only trade day and short-term investment to be able to reduce the risk.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Hello people!

With the downtrend in the market, I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming time and not be able to recover quickly. Therefore, I believe that long-term investment will hurt you very hard and it will be very difficult to be profitable from the market at this time. So I think that at this point you should only invest in short and day trading.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

Actually almost 90% traders, especially newcomers use holding because they did mistake and now have to do so. And in the current situation this is the only correct solution. As we can see on the above message, we only in the beginning. In this market wins only the one who has enough patience.

True, the situation of market is not getting better and the only way we can survive from losses is to hold and waur for the btc price pump.  Selling is the least that i can do if i really need to sell.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Hello people!

For the long time i an investing my money on cryptocurrency, holding is one the good way to grow our money especially when the market is not in good contidition and for me holding our crypto until the market will became green again is very wise strategy to earn more money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Well sometimes holding is a very nice strategy on trading (if you are doing short trades of 1 day - 2 days max) because if the coin is good, it will go up no matter what

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

Hello people!

Yes I beleive in holding because I witness the success of other people who used to buy different alts when its price is low, hold it until its price goes up high. It is only last year when he sold his alts and earn big. It is one of the reason why I was motivated to be in crypto. But the reality is, it is hard to do this thing, it is hard to keep holding when you saw the market kept going down.

You know, I think that hodlers are very happy people. They just invest in the best cryptocurrencies and wait when they get their profit being busy with the other things.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

Actually almost 90% traders, especially newcomers use holding because they did mistake and now have to do so. And in the current situation this is the only correct solution. As we can see on the above message, we only in the beginning. In this market wins only the one who has enough patience.

True, the situation of market is not getting better and the only way we can survive from losses is to hold and waur for the btc price pump.  Selling is the least that i can do if i really need to sell.
I think every user experiences the same sadness, they think the bear trend is over and the bull trend starts when the price goes up to $8k unfortunately the price goes back down, and it gets worse in the past few days, you're right to avoid the losses we have to do is holding, I'm still sure that the price will be recover soon..
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

Im the one who believes in holding the coin, you need a lot of patience but it is worth to wait. Especially to those coin that has a lot of potential to have a good value.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

Hello people!

I am one of the people who believe in hodling, I earned big amount of money from hodling and it is the reason why I believed that it is effective strategy. There are a lot of good outcome that we can get from hodling.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

sometimes holding is a forced decision because there is no other choice, other than survive. because if the downturn is already above 50% we do have to hold, rather than sell, and sometimes can so regret after selling.
I believe in hodling, because ultimately bitcoin price will increase again after slamming deep enough, everything just takes time.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

I think every user experiences the same sadness, they think the bear trend is over and the bull trend starts when the price goes up to $8k unfortunately the price goes back down, and it gets worse in the past few days, you're right to avoid the losses we have to do is holding, I'm still sure that the price will be recover soon..
There's no question about recovering the question is how long you can hold and trust the system, the fluctuations really hurting most investors investment right now and some of them are already selling out to panic, while believers still holding and will wait even it will take a long time, what is best is to see your achievements and enjoy after.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

Hello people!

I think the holding is not anymore so effective as it was before because all the prices are just going down and almost none of cryptocurrencies are not going up so holding will bring you just to the grave of your portfolio.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

I personally doesn't believes in hodling. Hodling makes us try to take away those profitsw that we have right now if we have the coins we are to "hodl." Because usually the bounty hunters are almost selling their all coins when they received one.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Me i am the number 1 believer of holding any of my tokens and altcoins also bitcoin because i bilieve in them thats why i am holding it. Sometime when the price goes up and the my price limit is reach then i sell some of my investments and then buy again when the price dump.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: