Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3983 times)
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

I believe in holding for long term as this is where the massive gains are made. I am a benefactor of long term holding. I did it with ripples and got great results
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

I believe in it. I believe that right choice is the key figure here. It will not work if you try to do this with ANY random option. So, we need to check the right one. I see look at EOS price prediction, it is something that’s WORTHY but now instead of this if you pick random one without logic then that’s not how you are meant to gain. So, right choice then you are to gain through it or otherwise not.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

Hodling is for the people who do not have time to invest do the task in crypto and if you have a lot of time you can do other task in crypto. It is better if you have time so that you can earn a big profit. It is not hard to do a task here in crypto, you just need to learn and understand how the market works so that yoy can earn and hodling is one  of the ways for you to earn a big profit and it is not risky untill you do not sell or trade your coin with the dump price of the market.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

at the moment I still believe in holding because by holding we will not lose and in the crypto world we must be patient and not be emotional when prices go down so we can think positively

Today, holding is probably the best choice, especially for a newbie. Trading is very risky - taking into account the situation of the cryptocurrencies market, it is better to become a hodler.
fritzpaulusha

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Sorry, but what do you mean saying HODLING? Does it mean holding (buy and keep strategy)?
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

Hello people!

I do believe in holding. My inspiration and motivation is the bitcoin history. Bitcoin is very low in the beginning but look at it now, bitcoin almost reach 20K$ last year. So if I hold bitcoin in the beginning and wait for years to pass, I already have a lot of money. I also believe that history repeat itself that is why I am holding my good coins.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Hello people!

Well for me I believe there are certain coin that's worth holding and there is also shit coin. If you are an early adopter then all the holding already paid off when bitcoin and some alternative coins set there all time high, For me it's a matter of luck and patience.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Hello people!

Well for me I believe there are certain coin that's worth holding and there is also shit coin. If you are an early adopter then all the holding already paid off when bitcoin and some alternative coins set there all time high, For me it's a matter of luck and patience.
yes, obviously from the many coins, there are some coins that deserve to be held, even for a long time. but, of course we must have high caution. up to now, I believe in the potential of holding coins, but of course I remain vigilant.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

I believe in holdings, if we hold the coin, it will probably create more opportunities to sell the coin at a better price, but not the market must always hold, the market grows. You should not hold that hold when the market drops
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

If you invest on mid 2017 or earlier than that you should be still believes in hodling. but if somebody make investment on ATH price some of it would not believes hodling & some still hoping the price will increase by the end of this years. Let see how the price at the end of this years will be.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

hodl till you get a world without the us dollar, then you will have to have a loooong persuassion discussion everytime you want to you your money.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Hello people!

I always believe in holding becuse when the prices of our crypto is low the best thing we can do is to hold it and wait until the value of our cryptos will get back very high and for me holding some cryptos other than eth and btc is also okay because many cryptos now is also worth it to hold.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

I believe in holdings, if we hold the coin, it will probably create more opportunities to sell the coin at a better price, but not the market must always hold, the market grows. You should not hold that hold when the market drops
Same with me, I also believe in holding. As a matter of fact, I'm holding my coins because the price is too low, it is not ideal for selling. If I'm gonna sell it, it will be my loss.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Even here it is not necessary to believe,HOLD it works and that's a fact proven over the years . Believe my experience, I have bought so many times and my assets were shrinking ,but after 2-6 months I got super profits . Still I can advise to always dokopatsya on new bottoms .
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

I believe in long-term investment or well known as
hodling, I have been planning of hodling many alts
but I don't have the capital, so I am doing some short-
term trades to save.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Hello people!

This term could be useful with some coins. Not all altcoins are scam, and as everyone know, altcoins are more profitable than Bitcoin if you bought it at the right time. Projects need years to develop and show the real value of their tokens.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

I believe in long-term investment or well known as
hodling, I have been planning of hodling many alts
but I don't have the capital, so I am doing some short-
term trades to save.
Me too! I do believe in long term investment which means we are going to hold our coins for a long time and wait the price of coins to be increased. By then, we could sell our coins and have a higher profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

In bitcoin holding is the best option to earn nice profit, but in altcoins you have to check the project of the coins and then you can think of holding for long or better to sell soon and earn profit what ever you get.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

for the 10 best coins in coinmarketcap, I believe to keep holding and without selling them, I still make the best purchases I can, but for coins other than that, I'm realistic because they haven't found the best volume and I don't hesitate to cutloss and see other coins for traded. there must be a clear line for this.
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:39:47 AM

Keeping believe in holding is very good because many expert and wealthy people are successful because they believes in holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: