Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3980 times)
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

I beleive in holding is the best way to make your coins turn to million because when price goes up your coins can be multiplied to 10times more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

I believe that holding is one of the best strategies in this industry but you must be well aware of what you are holding and know when you are going to sell off. This is why having the knowledge of technical analysis is very vital
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

I believe in holding because by holding you will avoid losses and you don't lose anything even you still have the chance to get profit, so there is no harm in holding because holding is the best choice right now
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

I am very surprise many big coin price now down it's not right for crypto member.  But one thing is this is good time to buy this coin and hold it longtime.  I think that is right decision
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

besides Bitcoin and Ethereum, of course there are still options for Altcoins to buy and hold, because I believe that cryptocurrency will have very good development in the future, so we can do research on other altcoins to make our long-term investments we.

Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Holding is quite a good strategy if you understand how to make the strategy work in your favour. Its not about holding, its all about making the strategy to suit your style and concert it to massive profits
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

I believe in holding because i earned a lot from holding my coins like now a days almost all of coins are very cheap i price thats why im still holding my coins
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Hodling is not suitable for any person and not for any coin. Successful trading alternates between active actions and waiting

You can trade cheap altcoins and you can hold the main cryptocurrencies like DASH, Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum. In this case, you have more chances to earn a lot.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

I believe holding is profitable and i think most of the people will agree that holding can be better option than short selling and the decision in hurry cost you more than any wise decision so it happened with me several times that Holding is profitable and to invest for this purpose is a classic business strategy and goodluck.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

I think the holding strategy is not for all coins. I think everything depends on the coin you hold. indeed for bitcoin and ethereum, the holding strategy is the right way. but for other coins, which I might not have
good potential, I prefer to sell it. and buy more coins that I think have good potential for the future. with such a thing, in my opinion it will minimize the risk of loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Hodling is not suitable for any person and not for any coin. Successful trading alternates between active actions and waiting

You can trade cheap altcoins and you can hold the main cryptocurrencies like DASH, Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum. In this case, you have more chances to earn a lot.
That's right, with us buying lots of other ETHs and altcoins for us to hold in the long or short term, the benefits we will get are also very promising. because if we hold ETH in the long run then the profit is big, because the potential increase in ETH prices is very fast
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

I think if these people have done research on every token or coin they have, they will believe it, but it's usually not the right time to wait for coins or tokens that can be very valuable, because it usually takes 6 months or even 1 years, it requires high patience if you want the tokens that you have really become very valuable, and patience is something every holder must have.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Hello people!

I guess most of the community here are holding their different altcoins, which means depending on the coins you are believing for, isn't right?  If you are sure that it's a potential one well for sure in the end you could possibly earn big if that happen. And for me the good coins to hold now was Ethereum,  Bitcoin, Etc, Neo, Loyal, Nem, Pundix, Utk, dgb and xrp.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

I believe in the holding case the price of altcoins today is slumped with bitcoin as I think there are exact dates that we should know when to raise the price of coins again.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

im believing since i lost my money above 50%, now im holding and expect the value will back.
i already hold since march lol Grin
now will go in Q4 i hope market will recovery .

Many people also say that the bitcoin price will increase before the end of this year goodluck will only be your profit and what will be the price of bitcoin before the end of this year.
Whenever bitcoin will rise, we believe that bitcoin will definitely recover or increase prices, there is nothing to worry about like this price and conditions in the market. because history gives a lot of information that recovery will definitely happen, that's what makes me sure to holding. many people speculate that prices will rise at the end of the year, lets hope that will happen.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

im believing since i lost my money above 50%, now im holding and expect the value will back.
i already hold since march lol Grin
now will go in Q4 i hope market will recovery .

Many people also say that the bitcoin price will increase before the end of this year goodluck will only be your profit and what will be the price of bitcoin before the end of this year.
Whenever bitcoin will rise, we believe that bitcoin will definitely recover or increase prices, there is nothing to worry about like this price and conditions in the market. because history gives a lot of information that recovery will definitely happen, that's what makes me sure to holding. many people speculate that prices will rise at the end of the year, lets hope that will happen.
but don't expect anything from crypto,unless you have Bitcoin and etherum. because of course a lot of coins are dead and don't develop again. which need to be considered for traders crypto is to never leave an opportunity that is in front of the eyes

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

Longtime holding is good ideas. But you have a plan before invest. If you hold the coin long time check the price day by day. Price is any time to up and down. So time to sell and buy it. The marketplace is the right place for gert more information. This information helps to get more profit and plan to invest. If price down that time hold and wait for the price increase.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

Always believed and will believe in long-term investment. There are many examples in this market where people investing $ 1,000 have become millionaires on tokens grown by thousands of percent. If correctly choose a new an interesting and promising project the can be sit in it and year and two - and obtain their millions of.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

If you take the last year then it is usually best to sell everything. Because it's very hard to watch how everything falls!
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

It's a good practice to hold valuable coin with potentials because they can easily yield huge return in the bull run but emphasis should be valuable coin because there are many shitcoins with no tangible usecase in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: